The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2016, 02:18 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of
Re: Having a hard time

ppc second flr
Ppl park ctre,
star reflexology shop, lady boss
Prc

Last edited by bedokMassage; 05-08-2016 at 08:30 AM.
Old 05-08-2016, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
slimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedokMassage View Post
ppc second flr
Ppl park ctre,
star reflexology shop, lady boss
Prc
Is that a clean massage bro?
Old 05-08-2016, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimbullet View Post
Now i totally understand why senior bros share contacts of good MLs to reputable bros only. I had been messaging about ~5 different TS for contacts. When i didn't get any reply, i thought why not I go and do some homework and once i find some good MLs, I would have a better standing among fellow samsters.
It is really hard these days to find a good ML. Visited 2 different places advertised by OKTs in some threads for supposedly "Juagen" and other related services, end up 5 mins massage and SOP HJ in both places.
Worse still, the one ML who supposedly had 5 years of massage experience.. all she did was massage my eyebrows followed by HJ.

$200 poorer in 3 days. Nevertheless, i am still going to recce for good MLs. Wish me luck.

Cheers =)

P.S, Apologies if i seem like ranting, just wanted to get this off my chest.
bro you should share the name of the bad ones also here, and you will get recognition also
Old 05-08-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinpaokong View Post
Hi bro just curious was hust told by mod that my review was removed due to advertisment which was not my intention.. can i check in this case how does the bros share their review?
i okt threads if review is true and different from what they want, seems the post will be removed now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1