The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2016, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
slimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to behold
Having a hard time

Now i totally understand why senior bros share contacts of good MLs to reputable bros only. I had been messaging about ~5 different TS for contacts. When i didn't get any reply, i thought why not I go and do some homework and once i find some good MLs, I would have a better standing among fellow samsters.
It is really hard these days to find a good ML. Visited 2 different places advertised by OKTs in some threads for supposedly "Juagen" and other related services, end up 5 mins massage and SOP HJ in both places.
Worse still, the one ML who supposedly had 5 years of massage experience.. all she did was massage my eyebrows followed by HJ.

$200 poorer in 3 days. Nevertheless, i am still going to recce for good MLs. Wish me luck.

Cheers =)

P.S, Apologies if i seem like ranting, just wanted to get this off my chest.
Old 03-08-2016, 02:01 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Having a hard time

Very simple - you're new and have not posted anything meaningful. So until you do nobody will take you seriously - you need to prove you are a genuine and discreet chiongster and not:

1. Only interested in collecting contact details - for what I dunno - trade for other contacts like a Pokemon card collector? I know MLs who were stalked and harassed because SBF bro gave out their details to outsiders like candy.

2. A Police informer

To vet contact sharing, most TS will check a bro's past post - if they have written honest FRs then they are usually genuine chiongsters who know the proper routine - to share lobang discreetly, not picha lobang.

You say you tried two bad MLs? Then you should post FR of your genuine experience to warn other bros (If MLs from the local massage directory then post in the TCSS thread there).

In HC Dome there are plenty of threads that are quite easy to get contacts from - even got phone number to call, so why not try one of them and post FR? It all adds up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimbullet View Post
Now i totally understand why senior bros share contacts of good MLs to reputable bros only. I had been messaging about ~5 different TS for contacts. When i didn't get any reply, i thought why not I go and do some homework and once i find some good MLs, I would have a better standing among fellow samsters.
It is really hard these days to find a good ML. Visited 2 different places advertised by OKTs in some threads for supposedly "Juagen" and other related services, end up 5 mins massage and SOP HJ in both places.
Worse still, the one ML who supposedly had 5 years of massage experience.. all she did was massage my eyebrows followed by HJ.

$200 poorer in 3 days. Nevertheless, i am still going to recce for good MLs. Wish me luck.

Cheers =)

Old 03-08-2016, 02:43 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

some time dare not intro, coz old auntie,
n urgly.
good masg ,pure clean joint i wun mind intro,
but above 40 ok.? hard good masg.

ppl park centre,.

Last edited by johnn; 03-08-2016 at 10:44 AM.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:59 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
Kudos bullet slim

That's the living spirit of SAMSTERS - BOSS SAM ought to be very proud of you 😉

Continue to recee + share with the rest - for bad experience report it in appropriate threads meant to warn other samsters eg. Chop carrots thread.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimbullet View Post

Cheers =)

Old 03-08-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

bro part of the learning curve la.we all had our fair share of lousy bonk too.
Old 03-08-2016, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro just curious was hust told by mod that my review was removed due to advertisment which was not my intention.. can i check in this case how does the bros share their review?
Old 04-08-2016, 12:10 AM
Samster (B)

johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

thk bro ts for review on hanis
Old 04-08-2016, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!

Hi bro just curious was hust told by mod that my review was removed due to advertisment which was not my intention.. can i check in this case how does the bros share their review?

I also face the problem of having my threads deleted a few times. Got accused of advertising. I think what they are looking for is money. It would be sad if every sharing is considered as advertising and we have to pay for it. Then SBF would be a blank.
Old 04-08-2016, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
cumball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree, u need to chiong the field n give FRs on good/bad ones u faced. Ultimately its give and take.

Be patient and keep chionging!
Old 04-08-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
some time dare not intro, coz old auntie,
n urgly.
good masg ,pure clean joint i wun mind intro,
but above 40 ok.? hard good masg.

ppl park centre,.
good masg usually auntie,not pretty,
dare not intro.
Old 04-08-2016, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9374 / Power: 18
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
good masg usually auntie,not pretty,
dare not intro.
mind sharing some contacts of good massage? i dont mind auntie. i been going massages for about 9 years now. (i know 9 years is nothing compared to some of the bros here) i realize 20 plus ladies cannot massage for god sake.
Old 04-08-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Well said Greenfrog 👍

Think about it - why would any SYT bother to knead your pain away for 60 min hard labour job - when they can easily make extra $50 min by popping GQ in just 15 min 🤔🤔🤔

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
mind sharing some contacts of good massage? i dont mind auntie. i been going massages for about 9 years now. (i know 9 years is nothing compared to some of the bros here) i realize 20 plus ladies cannot massage for god sake.
Old 04-08-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

slimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Having a hard time

Quote:
thk bro ts for review on hanis
I should be thanking you for sharing the contact with me bro. And I will definitely try the clean massage joint you intro'ed to me.

Cheers
Old 04-08-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post
Kudos bullet slim

That's the living spirit of SAMSTERS - BOSS SAM ought to be very proud of you 😉
Thanks bro
Old 04-08-2016, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Very simple - you're new and have not posted anything meaningful. So until you do nobody will take you seriously - you need to prove you are a genuine and discreet chiongster and not:
Thanks for your guidance bro. I will heed your advice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1