The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Any recommendations for full session edging?

Pls share bro thanks.
Old 02-02-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 16
newbonker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynewbonker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Dropped off the edge ultimately ... 😲😛😝😜

This masseuse works in a conducive and posh looking spa in the westerly-central but price tag would not cost you a limb and arm for sure. She is chio but a young MIlF. Hailed from CQ, PRC, 1.68m tall and slim. She insisted me not to remove the disposal brief ... I usually love to go nude in massage. I realized why only after the session. 😝

Her massage was excellent ... she spent a lot of time using dry kneading method if you opted for 60 mins and would only apply oil massage in the last 15/20 mins. Her teasing was heavenly as she made use of the disposal brief to tease me. Whilst in prone position, She slided her smooth and agile fingers in and out of the brief to access and stealthily caressed my erotic zones including my ass crack, testicle, area beneath my testicles, the deep v zone, etc. she tore the brief at the side to access my v zone deeply. She knows very well which parts of my genital areas are highly sensitive to the touch. Damn bloody shiok! I was asked to flip over and she finally removed the brief completely. She continued to stimulate my v zone and when I was about to reach a point of no return, She gave me a heavenly HJ with oil without me prompting. She would hump (to mimic a rodeo fuck motion) as she HJ me to ejaculation. I unbra-ed and squeezed her full B cup tits. Her nips are beautiful. TBH I got one of the most intense cummation even though it was not fucking. The feeling was fantabulously shiok!

Enjoy,
MaXx
Ive been very busy at work and realised its been 3 months since Bro Max shared this place with me. Anyways here’s a short and sweet MR

Everything is exactly as mentioned. Dry kneading for more than 30mins and about 10-15mins with oil. Pressure quite good but dun expect the massage to be like those from atas spas.

Magical fingers were then used. Technique for these places is you need to open your legs wide for a better experience.

Left satisfied. Only thing i dun like is shower is outside the room. Not good to bump into another bro with only your towel covering your didi while you walk from shower to room. Good thing i went not busy time of day.

Look: pretty(dun like put numbers cos its subjective). Can bring on a date one or make your gf and say you are lucky to have a pretty gf.
Place: Took a cab to go there. Not near mrt
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 7/10. Couldnt touch boobs unlike bro Max. She positioned not easy to access. She started HJ without GQ. Its not transactional so quite nice.

RTM: maybe. The recep with tatoo looks delicious.
Old 03-02-2021, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
stevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rab123 View Post
Bro can share ctc thanks
Just PM you bro. enjoy the excellent massage n free teasing. cheer.
Old 03-02-2021, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 22
jobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbonker View Post
Magical fingers were then used. Technique for these places is you need to open your legs wide for a better experience.
I’m imagining this already. Nice FR. Up your points!
Old 03-02-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kouka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can you share the contact by pm? Thanks!

Quote:
Dropped off the edge ultimately ... 😲😛😝😜

This masseuse works in a conducive and posh looking spa in the
Old 03-02-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Thefreako deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have a few teasing contacts willing to exchange. Please share with me yours first as I have received too many contacts that are already located in the forum. Thanks
Old 03-02-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro curious for those who ask for edging how do you tell the ML in Chinese?😅
Old 03-02-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
Just PM you bro. enjoy the excellent massage n free teasing. cheer.
bro good sharing, like to try
Old 03-02-2021, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbonker View Post
Ive been very busy at work and realised its been 3 months since Bro Max shared this place with me. Anyways here’s a short and sweet MR

Everything is exactly as mentioned. Dry kneading for more than 30mins and about 10-15mins with oil. Pressure quite good but dun expect the massage to be like those from atas spas.

Left satisfied. Only thing i dun like is shower is outside the room. Not good to bump into another bro with only your towel covering your didi while you walk from shower to room. Good thing i went not busy time of day.

Look: pretty(dun like put numbers cos its subjective). Can bring on a date one or make your gf and say you are lucky to have a pretty gf.
Place: Took a cab to go there. Not near mrt
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 7/10. Couldnt touch boobs unlike bro Max. She positioned not easy to access. She started HJ without GQ. Its not transactional so quite nice.

RTM: maybe. The recep with tatoo looks delicious.
Hi bro can share the contact and damage? Thanks
Old 04-02-2021, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
stevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Hi bro curious for those who ask for edging how do you tell the ML in Chinese?😅
Actually, those MLs that give teasing, you dont even need to say anything. Key is get the right ML and massage package. cheer.
Old 04-02-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

When you need to ask them to tease, they have failed lol.
Old 05-02-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 7
Pochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any reviews for J**** from k**** spa? C**** not available so i booked j instead.
Old 05-02-2021, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share ctc tks
Old 05-02-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Erotic Finale!!

ML Name - xxxxy
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - mid to late Twenties (my guesstimate)
Height - approx 1.63m
Built - Slim with curvy butt
Tits - A cups with pale brown nips
Location of spa - Near CBD

Looks (I do not wanna rate as looks can be subjective) - I would classify her as pretty and dainty ... nice huge double eyelid eyes and narrow facial shape. She has long straight tress which is tinted.

Massage - 7.8/10

Good technique and she incorporated the session with back stepping.

Teasing / H’dly - 8.0/10

She was very detail oriented in this session. She stimulated my butt, ass crack, testicles, groin and my dick shaft + head. She would raise up my butt whilst I was in prone position. I was superbly stimulated as I could feel a massive surge in blood pressure towards my dick. It was like a adrenaline rush ... maximum shiokness was achieved!

French kiss - 7.5/10

We graduated from light kisses to deep passionate kiss. This heightened my senses, and my breathing became rapid as I thrusted my dick into her love hole in missionary fashion.

BBBJ - 8.0/10

Sensually done and deep throated.

FJ - 7.8/10

She was certainly tight and moist at the downsouth. Her pussy hair was neatly and well trimmed. We adopted gal on top and missionary. Fucking in a precarious situation made the session much more thrilling & sexciting! 😜

RTM - Yes! Yes! 😝

Enjoy,
MaXx
Bro can share ctc tks
Old 06-02-2021, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
BigJ30cmlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Erotic Finale!!

ML Name - xxxxy
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - mid to late Twenties (my guesstimate)
Height - approx 1.63m
Built - Slim with curvy butt
Tits - A cups with pale brown nips
Location of spa - Near CBD

Looks (I do not wanna rate as looks can be subjective) - I would classify her as pretty and dainty ... nice huge double eyelid eyes and narrow facial shape. She has long straight tress which is tinted.

Massage - 7.8/10

Good technique and she incorporated the session with back stepping.

Teasing / H’dly - 8.0/10

She was very detail oriented in this session. She stimulated my butt, ass crack, testicles, groin and my dick shaft + head. She would raise up my butt whilst I was in prone position. I was superbly stimulated as I could feel a massive surge in blood pressure towards my dick. It was like a adrenaline rush ... maximum shiokness was achieved!

French kiss - 7.5/10

We graduated from light kisses to deep passionate kiss. This heightened my senses, and my breathing became rapid as I thrusted my dick into her love hole in missionary fashion.

BBBJ - 8.0/10

Sensually done and deep throated.

FJ - 7.8/10

She was certainly tight and moist at the downsouth. Her pussy hair was neatly and well trimmed. We adopted gal on top and missionary. Fucking in a precarious situation made the session much more thrilling & sexciting! 😜

RTM - Yes! Yes! 😝

Enjoy,
MaXx

Hello bro, can share contact please? Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread