The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old 21-05-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BroYOLO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budakfutsel View Post

Found this in michat, is it legit?

I already asked, outcall only. Dont know legit or not. Will test and error after i arrived kk.
Old 21-05-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
BobbyA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royaleman99 View Post
hi happy weekend all bros

Port : Oasis M**L
Name : Stella ( no.38 ) local
Face : 6/10 ( wear mask cant see clearly )
Body : 5/10 ( short chuby abit )
B2B : NA
FJ : NA
Boobs : 32B
HJ : 100 + ( top off add 50 )
total : 110 ( 1+half hour ) + 150 above : 260
WIR : will try other Phil or New China if can

Tq bro for the PM and this outlet been there before pandemic covid strike and the facilities and price can be said 3-4 star, clean, aircond, etc.
went in and same like other bro recomend u can ask for the picture view and i remember the pinoy no.10 picture is very cute and sadly she not yet come to work when i was there, so dont want to wait and just take a local as other newly comers china dolls is working, must be very good ah. will try the Pinoy other days to support her.
so proceed to the room and is On table Bed type. not long there come the ML, massage point normal only not hard press and with oil massage. then proceed to front, she asking want Hj or not. i said if got then she quote now HJ is Rm100 rate, wow, good business than...no nego even i said i am new customer as she mention all her regular customer is also paying 100 HJ, then she said to touch top need add 50, then upper brain is taking over, nvm la just try. Hj is just so so only,
then open her red Bra and touch the boobs and can touch underneeds as she not allowed. so not long released and paid her then left.

when asking she said here got china, pinoy and local, some local is full time some is part time..she been here for 1 year now. so the rate is same as other Local ML name Carol.. but pinoy cheaper with 100 can do B2B. but only 3 of them so must be fast.

if got chance can go try TYL or crystal with 260 rate maybe can get some. saw some wechat K@iXin Damai got alot to offer, will try when enuff savings first..haha. for info : foot massage only male dude doing as the counter girl said.
This place quite often mentioned here. Just replied to a post on pinay No. 10. But my usual Pinay is No. 33. Her massage is good and this one do BBBJ + Swallow. The 1st time I tried her, asked for FJ from the beginning but after the massage she offered BBBJ. After came in her mouth I asked how much. She said up to you. I paid RM150 for that. But sometimes I give RM100 only she accept thankfully. Never gave below RM100, 🤣 don’t want to be a cheapskate. There’s another Oasis in Inanam but only tried Penampang for now.
Old 21-05-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Urz3 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyA View Post
This place quite often mentioned here. Just replied to a post on pinay No. 10. But my usual Pinay is No. 33. Her massage is good and this one do BBBJ + Swallow. The 1st time I tried her, asked for FJ from the beginning but after the massage she offered BBBJ. After came in her mouth I asked how much. She said up to you. I paid RM150 for that. But sometimes I give RM100 only she accept thankfully. Never gave below RM100, 🤣 don’t want to be a cheapskate. There’s another Oasis in Inanam but only tried Penampang for now.
Nice. Can give the FR rating for no.33..? K41x1n pinay ask for Rm200 BJ, not sure if BBBJ. Damn, topup a bit can get FJ
Old 22-05-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
notacapp is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urz3 View Post
Nice. Can give the FR rating for no.33..? K41x1n pinay ask for Rm200 BJ, not sure if BBBJ. Damn, topup a bit can get FJ
What's her number for K41x1n pinay bro?
Old 22-05-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Dolphin11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I tried her too but only paid for the topless hj. She called it b2b though but she just lay on my chest with her cute boobs on me. Licked my body a bit. I kinda like her, soft spoken and cute. Her massage was soft and her hands cold, but really made me horny. Wish I can hv fj with her. Tattoos make her damn sexy, feels like want to eat her. Yea.
Went to try her. Like you and the other bro mentioned, she was soft in everything - way she talked, massaged, licked my body, and even the hj. I don’t mind the soft massage tbh since we don’t expect good massage when go chiong-ing, and at least it wasn’t piano style. But I do hope the so called b2b and hj could be better. She even reluctant to take off her pants for me, couldn’t do any fingering and take a look at the sweet ass 😭. On the bright side, she is kinda cute.
Old 22-05-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Aid193 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello guys, newbie here.. Any recommendations ktv at kk?
Old 22-05-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Aid193 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations ktv at sabah?
Old 22-05-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
BroYOLO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin11 View Post
Went to try her. Like you and the other bro mentioned, she was soft in everything - way she talked, massaged, licked my body, and even the hj. I don’t mind the soft massage tbh since we don’t expect good massage when go chiong-ing, and at least it wasn’t piano style. But I do hope the so called b2b and hj could be better. She even reluctant to take off her pants for me, couldn’t do any fingering and take a look at the sweet ass 😭. On the bright side, she is kinda cute.
Haha good business for her you guys go and try her.
With all the FR related to her, it seems like thats the far she can go in term of services.

"Open pants and let you touch her, so called b2b"
At the end no FJ. "Sobs"

I would probably try the no 33 next time, no more 10.
Old 22-05-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroYOLO View Post
Haha good business for her you guys go and try her.
With all the FR related to her, it seems like thats the far she can go in term of services.

"Open pants and let you touch her, so called b2b"
At the end no FJ. "Sobs"

I would probably try the no 33 next time, no more 10.
In terms of massage and extra service of course No. 33 is better. Lower cost too. Damn, why do I sound like comparing quotations for a contractor job
Old 22-05-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Urz3 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by notacapp View Post
What's her number for K41x1n pinay bro?
No.17. The HJ for me is 9/10
Old 23-05-2023, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Royaleman99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
In terms of massage and extra service of course No. 33 is better. Lower cost too. Damn, why do I sound like comparing quotations for a contractor job
Tq bro will try no.33 and if not available will go for no.10, there is only 3 pinoy and all very cute as review and more willing to do b2b/hj/bbbj/swallow. price same as china and local, might as well support them ya. forgot another one what number will gv FR once get her services. agree not less than 100 but for 100 can get b2b/bbbj+swallow and if her mood ok can get FJ is better compare to china and Local. hope my lower brain now will more alert
Old 23-05-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
utoto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royaleman99 View Post
Tq bro will try no.33 and if not available will go for no.10, there is only 3 pinoy and all very cute as review and more willing to do b2b/hj/bbbj/swallow. price same as china and local, might as well support them ya. forgot another one what number will gv FR once get her services. agree not less than 100 but for 100 can get b2b/bbbj+swallow and if her mood ok can get FJ is better compare to china and Local. hope my lower brain now will more alert
Oasis 33 gt fj?
Old 23-05-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Devil1993 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by utoto View Post
Oasis 33 gt fj?
Any FR for Oasis No.33?
Old 23-05-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Devil1993 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroYOLO View Post
Hi guys,

Back with 2nd report.
Although this happen early this year.
I just had to share my experience.

3some FR

Name: Ver & Lai
Race: Local sabahan malay
Face: 8/10 - 8/10
Body: Chubby Thicc - Slim body
Skin: So So
Boobs: D cup - B cup
DATY: YES
BBBJ: YES
Massage: YES
Tattoo: NO
FJ: YESSSS
Kissing: YESS
GFE: 8/10 More like wifey experience
WIR: Yes.
Damage: 700 for 3some

Firstly, i am a regular with Ver, this 3some with Lai is the first time.
I met Ver first in michat(2020), first time met her i ask for one hour massage(She put ads for incall massage at her place).
I take grab and head to saiber siti.
Long story short,
That one hour massage turns into FJ. And i pay 150 that time as a "duit belanja" as she was also into it. Maybe ngam ngam she horny also lol

After that encounter, i come back again for the 2nd , 3rd and 4th times in like 3-4 months time frame as i'm busy with work. She do charge 350 for FJ. Only with regular.

The 5th time is where she introduce me to Lai, Ver said Lai is her close friend and currently looking for extra income and willing to do FJ.
Lai is working at a Salon.
That time MCO no open so faham loh. And i said ok i support.
I go there and lepak abit while chatting with them and suddenly Ver said "If you want we can do 3some also for Rm700".
That time ngam ngam i bring around rm600. I try nego nego and lucky me Ver said ok.
This is my first time doing 3some and imagine the excitement. Damn.
My long time "To Do" list is happening.

We started with showering together and after that lay down and they both BJ me for like 15min. One sucking my lil bro and one sucking my balls.
Almost cum already, have to rest asap lol
Then i start with Ver and slowly change to Lai.
Missionary, doggy, 69, girl girl action, ass licking, pussy licking, etc. .
You can imagine like all the 3some videos on Phub the actions all that. Ahh like that laa.

The action lasted for like 30-45mins until i cum inside their mouth.
While i was standing and they both kneeling in front of me. Damn. I still remember like it was yesterday. Lai moaning is my favourite.
Btw, Lai is Janda. No wonder she servis me like a pro. A moment to remember.

After awhile, when i contacted Ver to try and arrange for 3some again. She said Lai not doing it anymore. She moved back with her ex husband. Maybe getting back idk.

Ver is still active doing incall and outcall to Hotel but only 5 star hotel she layan. I dont know why but that is her standard.
Ver got the looked of a "Datin style with hot body" if you can imagine.

WIR? Ofcourse.

Thats my FR.
Stay safe and happy cheong guys.

Hi brothers,

Any of you still in touch with this freelancer Ver? If yes please do share.tq
Old 23-05-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utoto View Post
Oasis 33 gt fj?
FJ no, asked already. But if you want to see cost wise, counter rm75 + rm150 for extras, it’s already rm220. Add a bit for TYL can get fj already. But TYL is mainly for FJ. Tried once a girl awanna I gave FR on her before. If you want FJ can try TYL. But not all girls will satisfy your need, have to understand that 😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1