The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
stalkerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pick Up Line on SMS

Due to my work, I have access to contact details of lots of girls, some amateur models for blogshops and events.. Am also thinking if I could capitalise on this info..

Like any excuse to call/sms/visit them.. Haha.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
LiN88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it's very creepy... we girls are very sensitive towards unknown number. might think it's other friends who wanna play a prank or something.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 12
tansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerboy View Post
Due to my work, I have access to contact details of lots of girls, some amateur models for blogshops and events.. Am also thinking if I could capitalise on this info..

Like any excuse to call/sms/visit them.. Haha.
Once I got woken up by a call at 3am asking about my vital stats and etc for upcoming job. Hung up immediately when I heard him not replying and deep breathing into the phone.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tansy View Post
Once I got woken up by a call at 3am asking about my vital stats and etc for upcoming job.
o m g .. this is serious business..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 14
saltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Pick Up Line on SMS

Why not take advantage of emoticon?

For the first few SMS, however, u need to sound sincere. " How are you today " and " Hope you have a nice day " although are common, it is practical.

When the conversation progresses, u may tap on Internet for resources. Find any interesting quotes, humorous messages or pictures, and romantic poems.

I have been successful not w local but Vietnam and china gals as well.

Allow me to know if u need more ideas.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
Expert!
Don't have lah...talk in theory only. Its evident that for me, it doesn't translate to actual results in real life. However, if I do have 2centsworth's originality, could do some serious damage there...
Old 12-07-2012, 10:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wehehehe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think whatsapp easier to pick girls up cos it works almost like msn, can have almost instant replies haha

maybe can start off something like "hey. how have you been?"
a question will prompt the other party to reply
Old 12-07-2012, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

I received a wrong number call and politely told the sweet voice female caller it's wrong number and asked her to have "A Nice Day". She laughed and we chatted briefly and exchanged online details and became friends

I received a text from a number (that I sent several texts with no replies) and was informed that it was a wrong number. Instead of replying in text, I called the number cos I felt bad for the numerous texts I made, realized it was also a girl, I politely thank her for pointing out my mistake and apologized for the wrong texts. She works for a branded cosmatic company in Orchard and we became friends too

I received several :"Where are you? and Are you coming down?" text in Chinese from an unknow number. I ignored them and received a call from the same number at around 11.00pm. It was a PRC chick with background like a KTV/HFJ, I told her it was wrong person, she apologized ...and I asked with "concern" whether there's anything urgent seeking her "friend" cos she sounded like kinda of urgent. She said just a customer, and I humorously said okay since she already woken me up and cannot sleep already, she must tell me her work place cos she owed me 3 glasses as punishment for waking me up, we exchanged details and I was down at that joint drinking at 12.15am. She's 23years old and from DongBei

Just go with the flow with an open mind expecting nothing be best approach. Also no need to bombard the girls with texts as like taking medicine few times a day cos this will scare them off. Just a soft approach to warm her up be good. HOWEVER wrong texts or calls from guys and aunties WILL ALWAYS BE just wrong numbers and terminate the calls without prejudice. No need to chat. Period

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 12-07-2012 at 11:07 AM.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: Pick Up Line on SMS

I get calls pretty often though. One call amused me and we became friends.
He: how have you been.. Thought about you. (SMS)
Me: no reply
He: still angry?
Ne: no reply
He: I'm really sorry for what happened ok? It's my birthday.
Me: happy birthday. But I'm not the girl you are looking for. Wrong number.
He: are you Jane?
Me: no.
He: Anna?
Me: no.
He: belle?
Me: no
He: June?
Me:No, no NO!!! @&!@&?',.,!?
He: I'm so sorry.
3 hours later night time, he called using anther number.
I picked and he asked the same questions as above. He said he just wanted to make sure he did really text the wrong girl. he also went onto say that it was his birthday and wondered if I would dine with him. I said in jest why not if it's really his birthday tonight and not some prank call. The first thing I did when we met was to ask him for his ic.
True enough,it's his birthday.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 12
westendgirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

3 hours later night time, he called using anther number.
I picked and he asked the same questions as above. He said he just wanted to make sure he did really text the wrong girl. he also went onto say that it was his birthday and wondered if I would dine with him. I said in jest why not if it's really his birthday tonight and not some prank call. The first thing I did when we met was to ask him for his ic.
True enough,it's his birthday.
sister, all i can say is you got a big heart. no such luck for me, though.

"a FB is what is left of a lover, after the love had been extracted"
Old 12-07-2012, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
You buay steady la.

Started a thread looked for sugar daddy then another thread look for "pay by hour to lend a listening ear" to bros..but...wrong number, you metup this guy for FREE

You didn't charge him?
Old 12-07-2012, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
You buay steady la.

Started a thread looked for sugar daddy then another thread look for "pay by hour to lend a listening ear" to bros..but...wrong number, you metup this guy for FREE

You didn't charge him?
Affinity dude! Affinity!!
Old 12-07-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Darina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No experience with wrong sms/phone calls but wrong email yes

We ended up chatting on ICQ and meeting up, dating and getting married Haha.
Old 13-07-2012, 05:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jimbotron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

supposed to add this really chic fashion design student i chatted up at the airport starbucks but typoed a number in the email n end up adding another gal on msn
happen they both have same name, n using tat name on their emails followed by yr of birth, diff of 1 yr

pursued both concurrently, dated the airport starbucks gal for a while n flirted wif her name doppelganger, bedded both during the same period

imo, pick ups work in person or im chats but sms is hard not to mention random smses
either she feels creeped out or she just thinks your a friend pranksmsing her

trick is to put them at ease n show confidence, think of it as a hobby where u talk to people, just approach n chat (not aimlessly n definitely no lame topics) without having agendas (at first), find a entry point to gain her interest. dont care if u get a cold reply, your just talking anyway (i happen to like those most tho, challenge )

n if your humourous it helps, which was the case for me with the name doppelganger, she asked me for a reason y she shldnt delete me (i wont say what i said since its spontaneous n dont work for all cases) in the end she took the initiative to invite me for a short bangkok trip n hinted she wants to be with me

it takes some degree of skills n like a bro mentioned, affinity but at the end of the day if u n the gal no click in terms of personality, the chances r slim no matter how hard u try n worse, it becomes like a chore

so sms w/o face is as gd as putting a brickwall betw, unless the gal is ultra desperate like a depressed wife having prob with her marriage i doubt it works
Old 13-07-2012, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
Humour and originality works for many women. Be witty in your text and write in a manner that will attract her curiosity or laughter. Its pretty much a case-by-case basis... you will have to customise your pick-up line.
hi babe
if you 2 legs are xmas n new yr
can i visit you inbetween the season lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1