The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2010, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 17
hangten1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhangten1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

where is the nasi lemak store? whats their damage?
Old 07-04-2010, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 15
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangten1 View Post
where is the nasi lemak store? whats their damage?
when u enter into rowell rd the first few shophouses its arnd there the ladyboys there look damn hot
Old 07-04-2010, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 15
capcrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Personally I prefer thais cos they don't speak much english, so more body language... somehow feel they more fun!

Anyway, I still kenna zap every day. Any seniors here know if there's an admin that can help? This is damn buay tahan! If not for good brothers like rumpranger and an unknown bro upping me, my pts reach negative liao! Thanks kind senior bros!
Old 07-04-2010, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 20
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by havock27 View Post
why do no one talk abt the malay ladybys frm malaysia near the front shophouses juz directly opposite the nasi lemak shop they are quite gd also and look damn beautiful and can talk english better than the thai ones
That's interesting - coincidence you should ask. BTW, the bro here is talking about house no 9. They're Malaysian ladyboys, the current batch seems to be from JB.
Anyway, read my blog to hear of one heck of a funny incident.

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 07-04-2010, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
novus733 is Cool - loads of Potential

lol dickrick... nice incident which really unable to forget...
may she thought she can carrot chop tat almighty.. haha
Old 07-04-2010, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Wah lau! Bro singdick, your story certainly sounds like one of those "Truth is stranger than fiction". I didn't realise some Malay LBs look up to mat salleh customers until can desert the customer she's servicing. Shameless. Well, at least you got back your money but probably lost your mood.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I must say bro dickrick's incident was unfortunate but it's nice to see a positive end with the lb returning his money back.

I have tried the Malaysian LBs twice, very mixed for me.
One was really really good, too bad not seen her since Feb 09 and forgot her name.
the other was the worst Rowell experience I had lol.

Overall I think hse 79 is still the best.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fastdone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Boeing ctc

can any bros here pm me Boeing contact? I have been calling her number for the last few days, is she back to Thailand? Thanx.
Old 09-04-2010, 11:21 PM
Samster

dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Wah lau! Bro singdick, your story certainly sounds like one of those "Truth is stranger than fiction". I didn't realise some Malay LBs look up to mat salleh customers until can desert the customer she's servicing. Shameless. Well, at least you got back your money but probably lost your mood.
Ya, you know I can understand given a 50/50 situation the lb whether from Rowell or Orchard Towers would go for the ang moh - more money, prestige, giant dick, tight ass whatever.
But this was really classic. I was in a combined state of anger, disbelief and her reaction was what made it so damn funny. Looking back I only guess she must have been in some kind of depressed or maybe drugged condition

Old 10-04-2010, 04:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
koji is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiBoy View Post
Thanks Bro Blackpower , i mean it's seriously ridiculous. Here i am trying to find out where to post lobangs and i get zapped for that or for posting LB lobang. SBF is to share rite? I only had a little 4 points left only and yet ppl do this, causes my PM box full. What if got bros want to pm me for it and can't get through? Then i'm posting hoax? damn..

To Bro dickrick & RumpRanger. Really thanks alot for helping out, else i dunno how to receive msgs from other bros. I'm adding you to friends list so in future i get higher points and power i will return your kindness back

Rowell Ladyboys 25-03-2010 09:30 PM Up you go DemiBoy. It was a polite question. I know the feeling. dickrick
Rowell Ladyboys 25-03-2010 06:33 PM Unfortunately SBF has a number of such people. Hope my humbe two point will help you stand taller - RumpRanger

does point so impt to u?? can they exchange for cash or what ever soo?? no hard feelings.. but sumtime i felt tt sum guys realli see rep point so seriously n impt to them... u gian point u lose points too... just learn along the wae...
Old 10-04-2010, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by koji View Post
does point so impt to u?? can they exchange for cash or what ever soo?? no hard feelings.. but sumtime i felt tt sum guys realli see rep point so seriously n impt to them... u gian point u lose points too... just learn along the wae...
Bro, I can understand your point. There's no money but in life money isn't everything. The system here is not foolproof. If you write a good post and the only one that appreciates it can only give one point - tough luck.
But it does give a rough indication of the contribution one makes. Take a look at some of the posts here.
The bros take the trouble to provide details and some even upload photos to another server just so we can see what they are talking about. (We can't upload photos directly in this thread.) All that takes time. There, in all fairness, must be some small token to acknowledge this.
This will encourage others to also contribute and all of us benefit.
The other way around, people who write rubbish are penalised. So in that way, we read less junk. Again we all benefit.

So when the bros here, who take so much effort, are penalised just because of their personal tastes and not because of a bad post, we feel it's unfair.

Old 12-04-2010, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lalaTalk is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Tall May

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Well folks, here I am again with another batch of pictures....this time tall May.

I shall not write an FR on May. She's been to Singapore many times and I and other bros have written about her. All I can say the experience today was GOOD!

http://filefap.com/files/708664_lwxfb/TallMay-1.JPG

http://filefap.com/files/708665_qns5t/TallMay-2.JPG

http://filefap.com/files/708666_pgagb/TallMay-3.JPG

http://filefap.com/files/708667_b1ayg/TallMay-4.JPG

http://filefap.com/files/708668_yunmx/TallMay-5.JPG

http://filefap.com/files/708669_y5szb/TallMay-6.JPG

May, as usual, did not offer her HP number.

Speaking of HP numbers, Rose complained to me that a number of bros have called her just to talk cock and sing song instead of booking her services. Come on guys! Be more mature! The numbers I give out are not sex chatline numbers. The LBs don't earn anything when you talk and talk and talk but don't have the guts to ask her out to a hotel. Bro dickrick had also mentioned this before.

All I ask is to please stop this behaviour. Maybe you derive juvenile pleasure by doing so but you are actually doing no good to yourself and to other bros who are serious about outcalls. I won't be surprised that Rose and the other LBs will throw away their pre-paid SIM card and get a new one to avoid taking anymore such calls. I think this is the only thread in SammyBoy where you can find genuine HP numbers. Don't destroy this privilege.
hi RumpRanger thanks for the good intro. i am noob. now i know where to find the best LB lo coz of u ^ ^ is at the near the 2story cafe shop there. on the 21.03.2010 i was playing lan than sian lo.got kick to find LB is a sunday make my way they than i saw alot ppl than i think go mac buy somethink eat on my way to mac i saw aaaa they got 2 chines guy by the door than i walk pass WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA so many chio LB than rmb 1 face waa its May than went with her. her body very good power she BJ for me she know what man wan song than i cum with doggy over all she is all gd A class for me thank RumpRanger ^ ^
Old 12-04-2010, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Rita

Rita is no newcomer to 79 Rowell. She's been working there a few times but I somehow never got a chance to try her. Well, the day has come.

We went upstairs and I started my TCSS with her.

Me: What's your name?"

Rita: Rita.

Me: Do you come from Bangkok?

Me: No, I from Hat Yai.

We stripped down and she started her licking. I fondled her dick and saw it was circumcised.

Me: You are a muslim?

Rita smiled and nodded her head. Since she lives so close to Malaysian and then asked the next question:

Me: You can speak Malay?

Rita: A little. My grandpa from Malaysia.

Service from Rita was excellent. I didn't get to know whether she frenches or not because she was busy giving me an excellent assrimming and BJ session! I returned the favour and she loves it.

Rita is not for those bros who like to be topped. Her cock was small and couldn't get very hard probably due to the hormones she was taking.

Before long I asked her to adopt the doggy position and I began fucking her ass deep. Her enthusiastic response caused me to lose control and I banged her ass like a jackhammer. Before I knew it I shot my high protein milkshake in her ass.

Sorry guys, but I only took two pictures of her and forgot to ask for her phone number. Maybe next time.

http://filefap.com/files/766044_hgygr/Rita-1.jpg

http://filefap.com/files/766045_v19ow/Rita-2.jpg
Old 14-04-2010, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
ibelieveindevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rita

anyne for an huge cock recommendation in rowell?
Old 14-04-2010, 11:40 PM

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
tdurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to House 79 on tuesday, due to brother Rumpranger's pictures of Rita, which I could not forget how exceeding pretty she is, with the clear made-up huge eyes and tapered chin, with white teeth and a nice smile. It made me unable to concentrate on my work and dreaming about her. After work, I made my way quickly to the House.

Upon nearing the place, I saw the OKT chiding them for some reason or the other "to wait" for business or something. Two banglas were at the gate but taking their own sweet time perusing. I walked straight up to the gate and starting locating for Rita.

I prided myself on recognising faces once when I see one, but I could not locate her and it was quite dark with the only fluroscent tube on the wall. All ladyboys were waving at me and making the 3 fingers sign and their services. I identified At almost immediately, but I was not interested. My eyes roved around till I saw the ladyboy kneeling down in front of the gate.

She was not Rita, but she looked cute. Deciding on not wasting time, I nodded and smiled at her. Immediately, the other ladyboys stopped their 'advertising'.

We went up together. I found out that her name was Sammy as we went into her room and made some small talk.

Sammy was wearing a decent dress with a butterfly belt clasp to emphasize her slimness with slip-on platforms.

We stripped separately, I was in the midst of removing my trousers and caught her smiling at my shyness and awkwardness. She gestured to me to take off my boxers, which I sat down facing her. I did so and she started fondling my 'in the midst of errecting' bro.

I asked her if she permitted frenching and she answered in the affirmative. We shared a peck and then her expert tongue started to lash the insides of my mouth, while fondling me.

We broke off and she took out the trusty durex, capped me while complimenting me on my size when I know that hers is longer and curved, based on my examination.

She rolled it on with her fingers and started giving me a blowjob. It was enjoyable, however I wanted to screw her badly and asked her for it. She immediately lubed up herself and me, placed a pillow on her backside for easy access and guided me in.

Sammy was no amateur, she was screaming and yelping with joy while I pounded her. Her anus was tight, squeezing my dick expertly. It was over in a while as I exploded in her.

She cleaned me up with the standard toilet paper, and shook off the few remaining drops of cum while stressing out my poor deflated brother, giggling while I was laughing and pleading for her to stop it.

She dressed up fast and went out even before I begun wearing my trousers. I thought to myself

"What? no kiss? no hug?"

Even Toei waited for me patiently to dress up completely. That is my only minus point about Sammy.

Frenching : Yes (You got to request nicely)
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10
GFE : 7/10 (minus the part where she left quickly)

On my way down, I saw Rita. Bro Rumpranger, she has some acne scars on her face on a closeup look. But she was very friendly and asked her to take her on next.

Suddenly they hushed up and gestured for me to stop. Someone switched off the lights and the indian ladyboy (sitting on a stool) pulled me to her as if to reassure me. I was getting scared as it could be the very end of me.

Someone (I believe it was Rita) hugged me to ease my tensioned body and patted my shoulders while my mind was reeling from what would happen next.

5 minutes later, by some unseen signal, they turned on the lights. I saw the indian ladyboy who pulled me to her, gesturing for me to take her next time. So did Rita. I smiled at them and said my thanks.

Someone opened the door and I gave my thanks to her, and slipped out into the dark.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1