The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-10-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigyellow View Post
anyway i'm planning to retire from chionging liao, finding less and less meaning in doing this. lol. cheers bros!
wah no need to retire la, was there ever much meaning in chionging?
Old 20-10-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microsnide View Post
Seems like there's a lot of negativity going around, anyway I want to share an FR about Co Co. This is my first ever FR, so bros do help me improve my review as we go along.

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-co-co/

Booked her yesterday, she apologiesed for a mixup, because she forgot about another customer who booked the same timing, I was cool with it, well managed to secure one after so long, I wasn't going to miss it anyway.

Massage: Nonexistent. When you go to her, set the expectation that she's a sensual woman, not one who massages with strength.

Nuru: 8/10. She's learning, so giving a chance, she learned really well throughout the time. Her gliding technique is well done and her body to body experience is great. Of course it could be done better but she's learning, give her time.

Sensual: Solid 10/10. On top of moaning (turns me on even though I know it was fake at times), she did a playful banter with me. When in nuru, she grinded her pussy on my little bro, and it felt like going in raw. At that point I was enjoying myself and she whispered in my ear "it's inside, how ah?" While my brain was clearly processing, she laughed and said she was only joking. Oh well, didn't have to think of the good and the bad. Afterwards, she suggested to switch positions and I went on top of her. She suggested I go at the speed I like and so I went the total opposite. Since I paid money, I'm going to enjoy and ate her out for some time, then went back to on top.

She asked if I could feel anything and I say yes, what about you? She laughed and said no, of course not, she needs something in her or something rubbing against her clit. Then she popped the question that eluded so many brothers here. I laughed and said "next time, give me 90 mins instead as well" and proceeded to finish off the deed.

What I learned is to treat her like a lady, and you get everything in return, the hugs, the banter, the extra nice things we as men will enjoy. Special thanks to those people who wrote the FRs before me, I learnt a lot from them.

Hope you guys enjoyed, and help me improve my FRs.
bro didnt see the nuru in the web site, need to pay additional or pin all 100 package ?
Old 20-10-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
bro didnt see the nuru in the web site, need to pay additional or pin all 100 package ?
$130 if need Nuru
Old 20-10-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Moi ish 150kg bbfa will take up 3/4 of the space on a queen size bed..

FML..
There is always king size bed.
Old 20-10-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
There is always king size bed.
Moi ish nosh marnee to buy king size bed..

Eberyday buy cai png go back pcw, pcc, and watch anime..

FML..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-10-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Microsnide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
Need to pay additional amt, if you first timer maybe she will ask for a bit more, and it also depends on chemistry with you
Old 20-10-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mrkozai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, had anyone try https://sglonelyguys.online/joyce-massage/ or
https://sglonelyguys.online/ying-ying-massage/ can share fr pls Thanks in advance pls share other good nuru b2b too = )
Old 20-10-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

I also got unlock but never say anything
Old 20-10-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
I also got unlock but never say anything
This is what separates the men from the boys.
Old 20-10-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post
I would grade Tina in the rank with Vera (if ya’ll remember this legendary lady, that takes GFE to a new level). Though her GFE might not be as strong, but the urge for a male species to pound her is as strong.

I do believe, likewise for the case of Vera, there will be some lucky bro out there that will eventually unlock the holy grail, to the utmost envy of all mankind, these ladies belongs to the grade where one’s need more than just $$$ to be able to eventually attain nirvana, therefore, happy for those who reach it, keep trying for those who attempted, or attempting, or planning to attempt, to us commoner, it’s just another fairytale in the long history of Sexcapades.
Vera from last time Chewyfruit? She is the best ever in terms of GFE and other areas, and she is not extremely vanilla. Haven't visited Tina before though, my cheonging number forget to extend during the COVID so now cannot visit new MLs liao.

Zara
Old 20-10-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Been so long I hvnt tried ML, so look see and somehow chose Mandy.
https://sglonelyguys.online/mandy-massage/

Location north east condo stay alone.
Looks like pic though her jawline somehow resembles like the Predator.
Massage quite ok and also gave back stepping.
Sensual to me totally cmi.

RTM- not for me.
Old 20-10-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Been so long I hvnt tried ML, so look see and somehow chose Mandy.
https://sglonelyguys.online/mandy-massage/

Location north east condo stay alone.
Looks like pic though her jawline somehow resembles like the Predator.
Massage quite ok and also gave back stepping.
Sensual to me totally cmi.

RTM- not for me.
Literally LOLed at the predator reference 😆

Thanks bro. I considered her before but back then she operates in spa i recall. Dodged a bullet.
Old 20-10-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 17
venomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Vera from last time Chewyfruit? She is the best ever in terms of GFE and other areas, and she is not extremely vanilla. Haven't visited Tina before though, my cheonging number forget to extend during the COVID so now cannot visit new MLs liao.
last stint at opal one is it? Ya, she got the Xfactor.
Old 20-10-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 7
cress is a Helpful and Caring Samstercress is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Haha this ML is "she whom people have asked now and then but nobody here seemed to have tried or didn't bother to post FR"

At least she has updated a new set of photos, looks less PSed. But still too many red flags la..no full body pics..video is basically just a mixture of her same photos..

I think is cos of the name la... censored or something. I posted a MR before, can find my posts. Real person chin not so sharp (rounder face).
Anyways my visit was quite long ago, take the MR with a wheelbarrow of salt.
Old 20-10-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The current good MLs available is really very limited...
Has anyone tried her before?

https://sglonelyguys.online/jade-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1