The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
As I said b4 and I say again, how can an illegal Pimp like Haidilao be smart and educated? If he is, he wouldn’t be an illegal Pimp, am I right? Haidilao can only replicate what I said about him in his argument re his similarities with Amos Yee. Both in fact are criminals in the eyes of the law. He takes after his mother who was a OKT assistant at 1649/2047.
Serious ah? Maybe his mother was a WL that charge $50 too, thats why he despise $50 Ah pek.
Old 20-10-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Serious ah? Maybe his mother was a WL that charge $50 too, thats why he despise $50 Ah pek.
Why does my mother need to be anything? It's perfectly normal to laugh at losers with only $50 for a fuck and it should be obvious they are dirt poor. Have you seen the place and the WLs? It's a slum full of fat and ugly chicks. Who the fuck would go there unless they are dirt poor? You mean only if your mother is a whore than you can figure something so simple out? How fucking stupid are you? OEI KAMGONG, only have $50 for a fuck. Not poor than what? Lol.
Old 20-10-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
Well, Fei Ge is not known to be a braggart with no substance for nothing. You create a story that I am an illegal pimp with no evidence of it at all.

You however, are the GL OKT'S GREATEST RUNNING DOG. The evidence is the hundreds of FRs you wrote to help the OKTs to promote and advertise their WLs.

You're a pathetic piece of shit who came up with a wild story about borrowing your condo expat friend's rental car to drive to GL. I don't make it up. You did create such a sad fuck story. Why? Because you're too shy to admit that is actually YOUR rental car and you are just a fucking taxi driver bragging on this forum. Fuck stupid.

Please continue to tell your AH SOH stories about how the big shots would go to GL when policeman wore shorts. Blackie, now is 2020, and mostly poor fuck losers like you and an schoolkid who thinks it's a big deal to wear cufflinks going to the few remaining houses.

I laugh my ass off at you pathetic losers being friends. One retard thinks OKT has diplomas and another retard thinks they have a license hanging on the wall. You morons are a match made in heaven.
What do you mean by this? Are you looking down at this occupation where people make a living?

http://www.dailytenminutes.com/2016/...apore.html?m=1
Old 20-10-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
What do you mean by this? Are you looking down at this occupation where people make a living?

http://www.dailytenminutes.com/2016/...apore.html?m=1
Hi Fat Fatt,

Why? Are you one? The post in the link is about you? You looking forward to your son following in your footsteps?
Old 20-10-2020, 03:41 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why does my mother need to be anything? It's perfectly normal to laugh at losers with only $50 for a fuck and it should be obvious they are dirt poor. Have you seen the place and the WLs? It's a slum full of fat and ugly chicks. Who the fuck would go there unless they are dirt poor? You mean only if your mother is a whore than you can figure something so simple out? How fucking stupid are you? OEI KAMGONG, only have $50 for a fuck. Not poor than what? Lol.
You need psychiatric help.

The amount of time you spend spewing your vitriol in your efforts to put other people down reveals deep seated insecurity that needs to be tended to in order to quell this urge to take on everyone you disagree with.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 20-10-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Bwahahaha ... that’s a good one!

He is a dumbass, stupid and an uneducated low-level Pimp! That’s why he has nothing intelligent to bombard me and only able to replicate what I have bombarded him. 😝😜

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-10-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

The amount of time you spend spewing your vitriol in your efforts to put other people down reveals deep seated insecurity that needs to be tended to in order to quell this urge to take on everyone you disagree with.
Boss, you are absolutely right! I can’t agree with you more ... He is a public enemy ... something like a cockroach where ppl wanna step on it or terminate with insecticide. 😝

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-10-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:

The amount of time you spend spewing your vitriol in your efforts to put other people down reveals deep seated insecurity.
You are wrong. My detractors spent far more time than me. They take a lifetime to think of a reply and then another lifetime to write it. It takes absolute no effort and minimal time to respond to clowns.
Old 20-10-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bwahahaha ... that’s a good one!

He is a dumbass, stupid and an uneducated low-level Pimp! That’s why he has nothing intelligent to bombard me and only able to replicate what I have bombarded him. ����
Another example of how you make up stories. I replicated what you said ONCE. You highlight this ONE post and say that I can only replicate you when I have made MANY OTHER posts, such as: you're a fucking rental car driver and a slut of GL OKTs. I would ask you to try to come up with something that sticks but you're too fuck stupid. You can only say things which are plainly wrong.
Old 20-10-2020, 04:05 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Another example of how you make up stories. I replicated what you said ONCE. You highlight this ONE post and say that I can only replicate you when I have made MANY OTHER posts, such as: you're a fucking rental car driver and a slut of GL OKTs. I would ask you to try to come up with something that sticks but you're too fuck stupid. You can only say things which are plainly wrong.
Don't you have anything else to do? something constructive?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 20-10-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 20-10-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
Don't you have anything else to do? something constructive?
But I'm actually on video meet! But sure, what would you like to discuss? The future direction of this forum? I thought I had already given you a huge hint. Maybe you didn't read between the lines.
Old 20-10-2020, 04:25 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Yeah you're right. The similarities are striking.

Old 20-10-2020, 04:26 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
But I'm actually on video meet!
Of course you are.

Old 20-10-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
Of course you are.
I never lie. Now where is that IT expert when you need him?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1