The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2012, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light
Legal whores failing HIV checkup

dear bros...

do any of you guys heard of geylang legal whores being sent back after tested positive for hiv or are such cases usually not mentioned and the girls go back quietly?

please do not zap me... if such topics are not allowed please pm me and i will try to ask the moderator to remove it.... i started such a thread cos it's related to STDs and i am sure quite a lot of bros are interested in it... thank you
Old 09-07-2012, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 16
Nasty12 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNasty12 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNasty12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Legal whores failing HIV checkup

I ever heard from 1 of the girls that the girls being sent back soon after they are tested postive. (if im not wrong within a week after they are tested positive)
Old 09-07-2012, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lusty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It will be Squeaky Bum Time when the legal hoe u r relishing yr 2ic with, suddenly gets deports. I was PETRIFIED!!!

U may hate to know my answer thru my experience...no, the okt won't tell u they're positive and be care bear telling all whom bonked her to go for checkup. They will just prolly say they went back coz they're homesick, finished their bond and stuffs liddat...
Old 09-07-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusty View Post
It will be Squeaky Bum Time when the legal hoe u r relishing yr 2ic with, suddenly gets deports. I was PETRIFIED!!!

U may hate to know my answer thru my experience...no, the okt won't tell u they're positive and be care bear telling all whom bonked her to go for checkup. They will just prolly say they went back coz they're homesick, finished their bond and stuffs liddat...
Some would say that the WLs have been bao-ed by rich men and sent home .... buddy don't worry about people hating your answers... it is true in nature ... i know of such cases as well... we care and share in this forum so don't worry about truth that hurts..
Old 09-07-2012, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

always check on your own..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
BornJovial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusty View Post

Are there many of such cases? very scary leh
Old 28-07-2012, 04:28 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornJovial View Post
Are there many of such cases? very scary leh
Any updates?
Old 28-07-2012, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 15
ObamaRocks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterObamaRocks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterObamaRocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
dear bros...

do any of you guys heard of geylang legal whores being sent back after tested positive for hiv or are such cases usually not mentioned and the girls go back quietly?
All applicants for employment permits, be if factory worker or Legal pros who come here must pass their health examination before being issued the employment pass. If they fail, be it HIV, STD or any other stuff that is in the tak boleh pass list of health defects as per M.O.H, they will not be allowed to work and given 48hrs to leave the island.
Old 28-07-2012, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Bebeque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best practice is NEVER do raw. This way, reduce chances of getting 'free' STDs significantly.

If still want to enjoy choinging until old old, uncles better use umbrellas whenever it rains, legal whores or not.
Old 28-07-2012, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

If you are scared. Just dun fuck around.
The choice is yours.
Old 28-07-2012, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
FeeeFeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All these have their risks. Just make sure you wear protection but still its not full proof but it does reduce the risks.
Old 29-07-2012, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
darkrises deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya sometimes oso quite worried abt these tings. anyone got any insider news?
Old 29-07-2012, 08:46 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeeeFeee View Post
All these have their risks. Just make sure you wear protection but still its not full proof but it does reduce the risks.
It's foolproof.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-08-2012, 03:47 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkrises View Post
ya sometimes oso quite worried abt these tings. anyone got any insider news?
From what I know is that if the WL goes on mandatory 1 month leave and does not return on schedule...... most probably she failed the compulsory medical examination prior to resuming work.

Some WLs when on mandatory leave will work elsewhere and take the risk as they are in need of money.
Old 21-08-2012, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 19
toot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornJovial View Post
From what I know is that if the WL goes on mandatory 1 month leave and does not return on schedule...... most probably she failed the compulsory medical examination prior to resuming work.

Some WLs when on mandatory leave will work elsewhere and take the risk as they are in need of money.
Bro, the mandatory 1 month leave does not apply to all legal wl

Whether they work elsewhere or not is not important , the key is whether did they use protection. Even if they are working at their designated place , no one knows what happening behind close doors . Some legal WL had been in the scene for years and they had no problem passing their monthly checkup while some other it either their personal reason or health problem so its up to u to guess.

The only way to protect yourself is always remember to wear your raincoat to minimize the chance to the minimum.

happy bonking

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1