The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-02-2012, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
justguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by justguy View Post

Hope tomorrow can score with thai girl....
Day 5 in LOS

Thai girl offered to drive me to pattaya...
This kinda offer hard to reject also..I dropped by her place after lunch and off we went..She drove for 1.5 hrs @ 140 km/h... Fierce lady driver... but i like ..

Reach pattaya hotel, surprised that a 3-4 star hotel has basement carpark..Check in then went out for lunch and shop around with her.. Hold hand stage.. Went to Central festive bought some stuff and movie ticket.. then head back to hotel..

Took shower and she say wanna nap.. Ask me nap with her
From one thing lead to another.. Soon she is riding on me.. If u had ever let a model ride u.. you should understand the scene i see...Heavenly view...

Look: 8/10 brown / blond hair
Boob: C / D Enhanced ,inverted nipple.
Body:1.67m , 50kg, long leg,no loose, Fair and smooth skin, no excess fats at all..

She was screaming on the top of her voice.. So worried the whole hotel can hear her... before long , my bro cannot tahan and gave up coz she was riding like there is no tomorrow...Cannot stop her at all... Took a nap as i was totally drained by her.. woke up late for movie but we still went... After came back hotel round 2.. with same cowgirl...

Day 6
Round 3 in the morning ... she simply love to be ontop.. Drove out to lunch and back back for Round 4 in late afternoon. My pubic bone is starting to hurt from her constant pounding.. After which went for massage to soothe my muscles. In the evening,Surprisingly she ask me to go AGG bar with her...Brought me to this bar call Heaven above.. Naked show going on 2 lookable SYT making out action on the stage.. another 1 CIM dancing at side stage..

Bell ring and the dancers came on.. All CMI ..... She was asking me if any girls caught my eyes... Told her all CMI haha.. then she say, if i bring u to AGG with pretty girls, then she will not get any attention from me.. coz i will busy look at other girls

After 2 drinks , the girls are not getting any better, she suggest to go disco instead... went to disco at the end of WS.. downed another 2 more beer can see she is already too high...was grabbing other girl to dance with her and rubba herself all over me... tot go chance to get another girl join in but no...

End up we were too tired to go for round 5 and fall asleep once back in hotel room...

Day 7 - Last day..

Woke up to round 5 with her hand teasing little bro follow by BBBJ.. and her usual cowgirl pounding..
Check out hotel after that and drove back to BKK.. Sent me off to airport and now back in SG

DMG with Thai girl: Bought her a 2k baht gift before i left...Other than that is the usual food and drinks..Think can consider her gf already... She paid for some of the drinks and food as well. plus car petrol etc...

Missing LOS already and also missing thai girl... KC gao gao..
Old 19-02-2012, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by othersources View Post
Hi bros sorry this is my first time in bangkok, any places that open after 2am besides scratchdog
Can try these also...
Insomnia - Sukhumvit Soi 10
Climax - Sukhumvit Soi 11

Please post an FR (good or bad) of the place u went.

Good luck!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 19-02-2012, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Was in BKK last week. Here are some places I have visited:

Massage:

Tried out Emmanuelle and Alaina. Emmanuelle opens earlier while the ladies at Alaina starts coming in about 5pm. But Alaina has better facilities. I was given a large room with an equally big jacuzzi pool. There's a big mirror in front of the bed. The facilities in Emanuelle haven't been upgraded for more than 10 years since.

Soi Cowboy

Visited Sebas, Midnite, Baccara, Spice Girls, Dollhouse and another with Shemales. Baccara has the most girls. I like the concept of the large glass ceiling. Allowing us to have peeps on the pussies of the girls dancing on the 2nd floor. The girls on the 2nd floor wear no panties and bra. But the place is too packed for my liking. Apart from Baccarra I feel the next best place amongst the above is Spice Girls. The girls there are better looking than the rest.

Claudia

This place is no longer like it was many years ago. The quality of girls are maintained but unlike before they can't be taken out.

These are all that I have managed to visit in my 3 nites in BKK. I will be there again next week and probably once every fortnight for the next fee months. Will post further reports in due course
Old 19-02-2012, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post
Was in BKK last week. Here are some places I have visited:

Claudia

This place is no longer like it was many years ago. The quality of girls are maintained but unlike before they can't be taken out.
They do but with at least more than ten LD and double during member party or national holidays. This policy also apply to most G clubs in Bkk.
Old 19-02-2012, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Look: 8/10 brown / blond hair
Boob: C / D Enhanced ,inverted nipple.
Body:1.67m , 50kg, long leg,no loose, Fair and smooth skin, no excess fats at all..
She was screaming on the top of her voice..
Woke up to round 5 with her hand teasing little bro follow by BBBJ.. and her usual cowgirl pounding..
.. can consider her gf already...Missing LOS already and also missing thai girl... KC gao gao..
What a blast, you hit jackpot. Gfe sex beats commercial sex anytime. Count your blessings, go for RTF

And about taxi/nips money, so be it ...write off, good riddance to bad rubbish (at least you know). Once bitten, (more than) twice shy. You recovered much more goodwill with Patts getaway.
Old 19-02-2012, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

The FRs are tempting me!
Old 19-02-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
The FRs are tempting me!
Then what are you waiting for??
Old 19-02-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
They do but with at least more than ten LD and double during member party or national holidays. This policy also apply to most G clubs in Bkk.
Wah... Prince of Claudia! Bpai ngai maa... long time no see? You still go Thailand? Hows that Claudia girl of mine?

Quote:
Soon she is riding on me.. If u had ever let a model ride u.. She was screaming on the top of her voice.. but we still went... After came back hotel round 2.. with same cowgirl... My pubic bone is starting to hurt from her constant pounding..

Surprisingly she ask me to go AGG bar with her...Brought me to this bar
Missing LOS already and also missing thai girl... KC gao gao
CONGRATS u scored the winning goal! BHT900 Nipples can 4get or still got chance? kekeke... Careful if u wanna sample side dishes coz if she knows which AGGs have the butt ugly girls means she has been around & have her own intel network. Control that KC, easier said than done though, else might b bumping into u quite often at the airport?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
The FRs are tempting me!
As the great Nike once said... JUST DO IT! Now fly to BKK in March cheap! Less than $200 w/o check in luggage!

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 19-02-2012, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Visited Sebas, Midnite, Baccara, Spice Girls, Dollhouse and another with Shemales. Baccara has the most girls. I like the concept of the large glass ceiling. Allowing us to have peeps on the pussies of the girls dancing on the 2nd floor. The girls on the 2nd floor wear no panties and bra. But the place is too packed for my liking. Apart from Baccarra I feel the next best place amongst the above is Spice Girls. The girls there are better looking than the rest.

These are all that I have managed to visit in my 3 nites in BKK. I will be there again next week and probably once every fortnight for the next fee months. Will post further reports in due course
You missed out Sharks and Suzie Wongs? Still not easy to visit so many places in one night but beware of Arab owned bars! Looking forward to more FRs from you soon! Cheers!

Old 19-02-2012, 03:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
G-Club/KTV

Quote:
Claudia

Quote:
I think bro huanggua's meaning is that the Claudia's PRs cannot be taken out for straight forward ST/LT like the KTVs in China.
I may be wrong but a gentle reminder for bros nonetheless.
99% of the PRs in these clubs will not agree to be taken out for ST/LT.

As for taking them out to party by buying their full LD quota for that night.
Yes that is if they agree to accept your invitation. Most will.
Old 19-02-2012, 04:07 PM
Samster

Everyone has their price lah... in the end "its about the money, money..."
When u opening your Bangkok branch? If need PT tour guide lemme know naa...

Old 19-02-2012, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Wah... Prince of Claudia! Bpai ngai maa... long time no see? You still go Thailand? Hows that Claudia girl of mine?
Prince of Claudia!??? you must be kidding and yes, your gal crying for you.
Still going on a monthly working trip and too bad our date clash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
I think bro huanggua's meaning is that the Claudia's PRs cannot be taken out for straight forward ST/LT like the KTVs in China.
I may be wrong but a gentle reminder for bros nonetheless.
99% of the PRs in these clubs will not agree to be taken out for ST/LT.

As for taking them out to party by buying their full LD quota for that night.
Yes that is if they agree to accept your invitation. Most will.
OIC, some guys got all the luck with club gals. Will be getting a new membership at Sky 2 this coming trip as my regular dancer gal went over there. Now have to shuttle between these two clubs and decide later which club suite me.
Old 19-02-2012, 04:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
G-Club/KTV

Quote:
Everyone has their price lah... in the end "its about the money, money..."
That's why I said 99% of the PRs in these clubs will not agree to be taken out for ST/LT.
The 1% will go to the dark side mah.

Quote:
OIC, some guys got all the luck with club gals. Will be getting a new membership at Sky 2 this coming trip as my regular dancer gal went over there. Now have to shuttle between these two clubs and decide later which club suite me.
Sky 2 G-Club is quite popular now.

Heard from my Thai customer who's a regular at Florence G-Club that the PRs there can very wild in the KTV room.
Old 19-02-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You missed out Sharks and Suzie Wongs? Still not easy to visit so many places in one night but beware of Arab owned bars! Looking forward to more FRs from you soon! Cheers!

Which ones are Arab-owned? Thanks
Old 19-02-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: G-Club/KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
That's why I said 99% of the PRs in these clubs will not agree to be taken out for ST/LT.
The 1% will go to the dark side mah.

Sky 2 G-Club is quite popular now.

Heard from my Thai customer who's a regular at Florence G-Club that the PRs there can very wild in the KTV room.

In your opinion, which G-club offers the best value ? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1