The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sofitel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
The doorpersons are concierge.
No no no no!
Learn ya?
The Concierge..deliberate C not c, is a skilled/trained/ formally trained person ( indicatif..2 crossed keys badge above pocket) who advises you/arranges your (legal) needs and etc. in a high class hotel.

The person who pulls the door is not even eating in same canteen...

Also in most hotels, by this time of night the main Concierge will not be on duty, as hid/her servis not needed, only other floor staff

Clearly you do not spend much time in high class properties if one needs to explain you this
Old 04-02-2024, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
muscular deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Gotten a lot of knowledge from fellow samsters so wanted to do a bit of my part.

Visited Thermae for few nights... I do realize that there's lesser and lesser part-timers. A lot of familiar faces every night, I believe they are there just about everyday less days with periods.
IMO to genuinely find a part-timer at Thermae is very hard now... and I suppose got foreigners living/working in BKK visit Thermae often and will pick up a supposedly part-timer fairly quickly as they enter.
Old 04-02-2024, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscular View Post
Gotten a lot of knowledge from fellow samsters so wanted to do a bit of my part.

Visited Thermae for few nights... I do realize that there's lesser and lesser part-timers. A lot of familiar faces every night, I believe they are there just about everyday less days with periods.
IMO to genuinely find a part-timer at Thermae is very hard now... and I suppose got foreigners living/working in BKK visit Thermae often and will pick up a supposedly part-timer fairly quickly as they enter.
There will always be new girls but I have visited Thermae probably for 10 years at least....and there are girls who are still here who have been there longer than I have visited Thermae. There are 3 girls I still fuck regularly when I go to Thermae, its like we go almost grew through this era together haha!

As for my Thermae strategy, is no strategy, I am fully ok not to find a girl for the night, the most just go back sleep only but this trip, I got good fucks 4/5 nights, albeit all 4 are repeats from previous times. Nowadays I find myself adverse to those newbies. They are most likely expect you to erect by yourself. Those "lao chios" in the early late 20s to late 30s, good figure, good service are those I go for...but out of bounds confirm are those lao gohs who you might have seen targeting japanese customers or those old ang mohs.
Old 05-02-2024, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
There will always be new girls but I have visited Thermae probably for 10 years at least....and there are girls who are still here who have been there longer than I have visited Thermae. There are 3 girls I still fuck regularly when I go to Thermae, its like we go almost grew through this era together haha!

As for my Thermae strategy, is no strategy, I am fully ok not to find a girl for the night, the most just go back sleep only but this trip, I got good fucks 4/5 nights, albeit all 4 are repeats from previous times. Nowadays I find myself adverse to those newbies. They are most likely expect you to erect by yourself. Those "lao chios" in the early late 20s to late 30s, good figure, good service are those I go for...but out of bounds confirm are those lao gohs who you might have seen targeting japanese customers or those old ang mohs.
Thermae does have its own flavors indeed. Quite a scene to behold and absorb. If I were to stay in BKK, likely I would have explored the scene the thai locals goes for. The fact Thermae doesn't allow local thai men to enter already says its very much eyeing for tourist money and chop carrot. Im not saying Thermae is bad, but it just isn't exactly where part-timers are. I would say 90% are full-timers there, with 10% maybe true part-timers with full time jobs elsewhere, but with that 10%, not easy to get someone to your liking. Being a full timer simply feels like visiting the same MP or nuru and finding the same person working there all the time.
Old 11-02-2024, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

To each his own indeed. I am not a big fan of Thermae, more of agogo bar hunter. But it is always a good shopping pitstop if you have time to spare between Nana and Soi Cowboy.
Old 11-02-2024, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
funtimesarehere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any similar bars like Thermae which are less known currently?
Old 11-02-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster

Hahas, I still will visit Thermae and if spot someone nice, will dabao.
It's just that out of like the 80 to 100 ladies standing around, a huge portion are not ideal choices, familiar face that gets little clients.
That said, Thermae ladies u will always find someone that's better looking than a lot of the lineups at MPs. In BKK just so much different ways to have fun! 😉
Old 11-02-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 5
TheZero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went there 2 weeks ago. Went to scout for any nice looking ones for 2 nights in a row and didnt manage to find any that suits me. During both nights also saw the similar faces. most are around mid 20s to 30s. Ended up going to Soi nana to look for younger girls.
Old 11-02-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheZero View Post
Just went there 2 weeks ago. Went to scout for any nice looking ones for 2 nights in a row and didnt manage to find any that suits me. During both nights also saw the similar faces. most are around mid 20s to 30s. Ended up going to Soi nana to look for younger girls.
Thermae is now an FLs haunt..... the fulltime ones.
Gone are the days where parttimers come here to earn a quick buck to tide them over..... very rare to find such parttimers in Thermae now.
Old 12-02-2024, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hit a jem on Thermae Bar.
Really pretty 29 year old Office Lady vibes.
Got BJ while showering together, very interactive and vocal. Feels almost PSE experience.
Doesn't feel transactional at all. I book her just for short time and even got to bring her out for supper afterwards until 3am.
Name's Da Da...haha if any bros met her already, then you know how good she is.

To be honest, Thermae Bar is really not too bad la.
Just buy 1 drink and you can chill there as long as you want while starring at eye candy.

And who cares if they are part timers or full timers? As long as it's a good fuck ��

Last edited by Skyzfire; 13-02-2024 at 01:12 PM.
Old 15-02-2024, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 20
chrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyzfire View Post
Got BJ while showering together, very interactive and vocal. Feels almost PSE experience.
Doesn't feel transactional at all. I book her just for short time and even got to bring her out for supper afterwards until 3am.

Just buy 1 drink and you can chill there as long as you want while starring at eye candy.

And who cares if they are part timers or full timers? As long as it's a good fuck ��
Bro, can share contact ?
Old 15-02-2024, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shenzhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi Bro! can share contact. Thanks
Old 15-02-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nightwater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro

Can share contact ?
Thanks
Old 15-02-2024, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bro , please share her contact .thank you
Old 16-02-2024, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

heya bros, how's it going for everyone?

heh. kinda feeling nostalgic (and horny) so i popped by sbf and found the thermae topic still rocking hot haha. as for my own experience, i had always visited thermae every time i visit bkk and like some bros said, im ok not to tar bao any girl if i couldn't find someone i fancy. i'm more of an agogo hunter as i wanted to have a good chemistry with my lady for the night before deciding to bring her back for hot sex. i guess it's also a good way to practice my flirting skills on them with sweet nothings, saying how beautiful her smile is, how she look so much younger than her age blah blah blah...all to get into her panties in the bar hehe.

hmm i feel that if your girl really likes you, she will allow you to raw her for no extra cost - it did happened to me a few times previously and it was accidental. i guess we were both very high on alcohol and my kink is to do a a japanese sumata where we both grinded each other with my dick and her pussy lips (raw, no penetration) with lube or baby oil and once she got so horny, she automatically took my dick and inserted into her wet pussy and then she smiled shyly at me. i can tell u...once ur girl initiate raw with you, it is very very hard to think straight and pull out and look for a condom midway. i think few men can actually pull this feat off haha. well, if u are one of those, hats off to you.

my girl back then was working as a PR girl at nana plaza. i spotted her sweet looks and petite frame when i walked in and made eye contact and smile smile. soon after i ordered my drink, she came to me and chatted and i bought her a LD and enjoyed the raunchy night life. she told me she had only started working here for 1 month and needed the money to support her single toddler. asked her if she was shaved below and she immediately pulled aside her panty under her short skirt and showed me her nubile pussy. instant erection, bro.

throughout the night (1-2 hours?) she didn't really ask me for LDs, and i felt bad that she was always by my side after a few butterfly rounds so i bought her additional 1-2 LDs. that's it. i bar hopped for the next hour or so and then seeing most of the pretty agogo girls were already taken, i went back for her and bar fined her - boy, it was the best decision i made. brought her out for supper and drinks and a jazz bar and then made out raw in my hotel. came back the third night for me and we raw all the way. don't get me wrong, i'm a careful cheongster and always use condoms and this one time, the first night where she ownself inserted my dick into her warm and wet pussy i couldn't forget how hot making out with her was. she was submissive, ok for any positions, did bj in between positions, massaged me, we cuddled, frenched and small pecks on the cheeks and neck. it felt like i was making sweet, tender love with a real gf rather than, if u are suay, u kena those impatient agogo/bar/FLs who just want u to cum ASAP and get the job done so they can return back to the bar for round 2/3 customers.

did i enjoyed it? yes. was it addictive? yes. will i come back again? yes, if opportunity allow haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1