The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-11-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
ah...i recall now....you mention before...this sounds interesting.

hope our resident casanova kopi Bro can attest and help to verify.
Reading all this cannot lick only grope... Geez, a bit sianz. Hahaha...hiaz, made appointment liow. Maybe I'll just enjoy the "conversation"!!! Wahahaha.

Not!
Old 24-11-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
New: https://sglonelyguy.org/jessica-massage/

Nice-looking tall babe, but honest enough to say she's A cup.
Dammit... I lub lub lub tall girls. Didn't see her ad today! Fiddlesticks.
Old 24-11-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Angel outfit spotted
Could be friends
Most likely. Mentioned about a friend who came in last Friday.
Old 24-11-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yan-er/

just listed today.....and already got one review very high rating.

she looks gnd and not pretty, to a certain extent the pictures could be more close to reality. nowdays a lot of landmines.

but she never show her lower portion of her body.....could she be hippo?
Here for a very long time. There were some bros who mentioned fake photos, but i never personally visited.

Interesting anecdote - there was once when I was visiting a ML in G area and one bro desperately tried to get an urgent appointment with the girl I was visiting, that he was sending out repeated SMSes and wechat messages to secure an immediate appointment. As it turned out, what happened was that this bro had just paid a visit to this Yan Er in the link. It was such a horrific experience that he needed to urgently visit another girl immediately to help him wipe out the memory of the encounter. The ML showed me her exchange with the customer because she found the episode amusing. The bro got the slot immediately after mine.

Last edited by JasonJG; 24-11-2019 at 03:48 PM.
Old 24-11-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
think my minimum standard is panties if semi nude....seriously skip liao

likely no change and if her biz goes up, will even have more restrictions.

nowadays, many new gals don't advertise Full Nude anymore.
and decent looking ones start at $120.

We all to blame lor. Vanilla service.. conversation... Chey... of course they will exploit this low bar mah.

Anyway, overall biz not great for all. Even the APs. First half of the year, getting full day appointments of 12-14 customers everyday was commonplace. Now cannot. Probably the recent glut. Even newly arrived CC wasn't difficult to book an appointment.
Old 24-11-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3352 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Here for a very long time. There were some bros who mentioned fake photos, but i never personally visited.

Interesting anecdote - there was once when I was visiting a ML in G area and one bro desperately tried to get an urgent appointment with the girl I was visiting, that he was sending out repeated SMSes and wechat messages to secure an immediate appointment. As it turned out, what happened was that this bro had just paid a visit to this Yan Er in the link. It was such a horrific experience that he needed to urgently visit another girl immediately to help him wipe out the memory of the encounter. The ML showed me her exchange with the customer because she found the episode amusing. The bro got the slot immediately after mine.
Oh Dear!! That sounds horrible....tsk tsk tsk...skip skip skip.

Appreciate your info....always trust your review.

I upz you 16 for support! Don't care about those zappers.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 24-11-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
We all to blame lor. Vanilla service.. conversation... Chey... of course they will exploit this low bar mah.

Anyway, overall biz not great for all. Even the APs. First half of the year, getting full day appointments of 12-14 customers everyday was commonplace. Now cannot. Probably the recent glut. Even newly arrived CC wasn't difficult to book an appointment.
First half of the year is different...many high quality FN good playability gals (JS gang) at $110. Like my favourite cute Ziyu....she is my regular go to gal.

and many were saying what the hooha about JS gals....now with many RTC....all the vanilla gals come in demanding same or even higher price but limited playability.

I bet with OG Angel RTC in the near future.....all will be offering conversation kind of service....at $120 or higher.

Anyway, this Cici over hype....so many restriction...I rather spend $ buy a big toy bear to hug.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 24-11-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted ....

Last edited by Roulette5; 27-11-2019 at 04:47 PM.
Old 24-11-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
On another note....wah.....now very difficult to access SBF....old man me need to do some homework before can access.
Use this link can liao:

https://sbfsg.org

No need to change DNS settings or use any kind of VPN..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 24-11-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyway, this Cici over hype....so many restriction...I rather spend $ buy a big toy bear to hug.
Use own hands sua.. Buy soft toy will eventually chuck it aside and collect dust nia..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 24-11-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Hamayuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
First half of the year is different...many high quality FN good playability gals (JS gang) at $110. Like my favourite cute Ziyu....she is my regular go to gal.

and many were saying what the hooha about JS gals....now with many RTC....all the vanilla gals come in demanding same or even higher price but limited playability.

I bet with OG Angel RTC in the near future.....all will be offering conversation kind of service....at $120 or higher.

Could you care to elaborate about the restrictions? She is like xby with limited playability also?

How is cc massage?
Old 24-11-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Overhyped is correct.

Amidst all the hype surrounding CC, thought I might just share my experience, despite risking the zap into oblivion by her fan boys.

The feeling i get from her is she's quite stuck up. Does not smile and stern face throughout the whole session. Her SN is pull down the blouse and show her boobs lol. Yes she can hold a conversation and sensual started quite well actually. But after a while I don't know what got into her she just stoned and stared into blank space during the hj for a good few minutes, zero eye contact, like not interested at all.

After we washed up, still got about 15 minutes left, but she just sat on the bed and completely preoccupied with her phone. I sat there awkwardly, then decided it's a cue for me to f off.

Her saving grace is her looks. But if looks were the only consideration, then there are better ones too (xiao2, xby, etc).

I hope it's just me and hope she treats other bros better. But got to be the most disappointing one in recent times.
Old 24-11-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Overhyped is correct.

Amidst all the hype surrounding CC, thought I might just share my experience, despite risking the zap into oblivion by her fan boys.

The feeling i get from her is she's quite stuck up. Does not smile and stern face throughout the whole session. Her SN is pull down the blouse and show her boobs lol. Yes she can hold a conversation and sensual started quite well actually. But after a while I don't know what got into her she just stoned and stared into blank space during the hj for a good few minutes, zero eye contact, like not interested at all.

After we washed up, still got about 15 minutes left, but she just sat on the bed and completely preoccupied with her phone. I sat there awkwardly, then decided it's a cue for me to f off.

Her saving grace is her looks. But if looks were the only consideration, then there are better ones too (xiao2, xby, etc).

I hope it's just me and hope she treats other bros better. But got to be the most disappointing one in recent times.
Ok thanks for your MR.....
Think I read somewhere here before during her first stint she is very cold fish type....Only big advantage is her looks n body.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 24-11-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Dammit... I lub lub lub tall girls. Didn't see her ad today! Fiddlesticks.
A cup not a deterrent for you, pal?
Old 24-11-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:

We are of similar opinion

What's the hoo-ha about the JS clan? There was hoo-ha because THEY WERE AWESOME!!! They gave max pleasure at very deserving rates. And some had the audacity to threaten to zap if others continued with the hoo-ha. Never stopped me though. Geez.

I said before, when the JS girls leave , we will be void of quality.

Now we have Cici... Bro Cerberus, go buy that big toy bear. Seriously. More later...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1