The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2006, 10:39 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
croft_st is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Talking Bali Bali cum

Here I'm again. Today, I'm going to share with you some insight infos regarding one of my adventures in Bali. Well...even though Bali is well known as a holy place, however you can also find some "hole-ly" place there as well...

I stay in this hotel called Dewi Sri Hotel, which is strategically located in Kuta. Then there's this very nite, while walking along the streets of Kuta, then I called a cab to bring me to Kamasutra (one of the famous pub) in Bali. Then after spending 30 minutes there, I'm freakin' boring as there are not much babes there. So quite, probably it's still early...only about 9.30pm. Then I ask the same cab to bring me back to hotel...

Suddenly the driver ask me..."Boss, you want to find cewek (girls)?"...then I say ok laa... immediately this driver drive me to a place called Sanur. It's famous for water sports. Damn... the way to Sanur was kinda dark. Then I was brought to this chalet. There are a lot of chalets inside...

Then I was welcome by 5 pimps and brought to the porch of a chalet. The pimp tell me to clap my hand and I just clap and....WOW...about 60~70 girls come out from nowhere and standing in front of me!

I was damn bloody blur and doesn't know which one to choose. Generally most of them looks typical Indonesian. They keep on smiling and waving at me... then I choose one which is fair, big tits and tall. The damage was RM130...

Her name is Suriati. The action begins after shower. She was damn bloody horny. Her pussy was damn bloody wet. Her bj was superb until I accidentally CIM. But she say ok, and after resting 5 minutes, the whole sexsion start all over again. She blow me for second time till rock hard. Then she ride me for about 10 minutes. Then I did a missionary on her. Dunno why, that very nite, I was like hungry wolf. Keep on banging her, ...she keep on moaning..."bang, kuat sikit...i suka..." mannn...when i wanna come, she ask me to release it into her mouth! gosh... really beh ta han and shoot all my load into her wide open mouth. Then she keep on sucking till my last drop. Gosh...the feeling was awesome! Then we had a short chat...she told me that she's from Jakarta and prefer Asians. The reason given is because she have a caucasian and african customer before. Both too big...and bong her until bleed...

Then before I leave I give her RM50 as tips. She was very happy and ask me to come back again...

While on my way back, my driver also show me a few bong places. Then I told me the nite is still young, then he recommend me a pub called "M-Bargo"...just right infront of my hotel. He told me at 2am, there will be some "special show". Then I went to the pub alone and hang until 2am. Mannn...saw a lot of damn bloody gorgeous girls!!! One Japanese girl was damn bloody sexy!!!

The show begins, got 4 girls come up to the stage. 2 eurasians and 2 indonesian babes. All of them are damn bloody solid!!! They start teasing the crowd with some sexy moves...then start to strip off one by one. Mannn...the crowd went crazy, and I was standing right in front. They display they hairless pussy, then one of the caucasian girl grab my finger and ask me to dig her pussy! holy cow...it was damn bloody wet...

That nite I really enjoy myself. Got to know some Japanese girls...but too bad laaa...my ku ku cannot stand liao...tired leh...so I went back to the hotel and rest...

Bali bali...I'll cum again...

--------------------------------------------
My favourtie site,
Football Nova

Free Adult Movies Download,
Free Adult Movies
Old 16-08-2006, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 21
Ah joe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bali Bali cum

Good FR on Bali, I will be there in Sept. I think.
Old 16-08-2006, 07:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Playhardhard is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro...I stay in Bali for 3 years la ....Kamasutra is frequent by maybe angmo or rich chinese indonesian from Jakarta....only happening on weekend.

By the way , i always go M bargo and didnt know that they have gals that strip..I know even the in charge of the whole organisation....Indeed that place got many jap , but most of them comes with the Balinese guys ( they call them Kuta cowboys)......anyway , the best place is still Dejavu in seminyak and 66....In bali , u don have to pay for gals la ....go to the beach , lots of tourist and can get ONS....
Old 16-08-2006, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playhardhard
Bro...I stay in Bali for 3 years la ....Kamasutra is frequent by maybe angmo or rich chinese indonesian from Jakarta....only happening on weekend.

By the way , i always go M bargo and didnt know that they have gals that strip..I know even the in charge of the whole organisation....Indeed that place got many jap , but most of them comes with the Balinese guys ( they call them Kuta cowboys)......anyway , the best place is still Dejavu in seminyak and 66....In bali , u don have to pay for gals la ....go to the beach , lots of tourist and can get ONS....
Huh... Heard Mbargo real happening.... U see the FR in internationalsexguide??

Anyway... What happened to the "E" situiation there??? Still many people pocking u from behind asking u to buy those stuffs???

cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 16-08-2006, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
vincent4887 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

ONS? brother.. mind to share which beach got tis type of kangtao? angmo or japanese/asian? very happy if can give more tips.. thank you ...
Old 16-08-2006, 08:54 PM
Samster

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent4887
ONS? brother.. mind to share which beach got tis type of kangtao? angmo or japanese/asian? very happy if can give more tips.. thank you ...

U been to Bali???

Old 16-08-2006, 10:50 PM
Samster (M)

Cool Re: Bali Bali cum

Quote:

actually me new to m-bargo....but i have been told that that nite got special show... yea...i saw a lot of foreigners with local bali men....but i realise one thing...those foreigners perfer man with dark skin...me fair laaa...so, no ONS...need to fork out money....haiii....
Old 16-08-2006, 10:52 PM
Samster (M)

Cool Re: Bali Bali cum

Quote:

actually me new to m-bargo....but i have been told that that nite got special show... yea...i saw a lot of foreigners with local bali men....but i realise one thing...those foreigners perfer man with dark skin...me fair laaa...so, no ONS...need to fork out money....haiii....
__________________________________________________ _______________
My favourite site,
Football Nova

Free adult movies,
Free Adult Movies
Old 17-08-2006, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman
U been to Bali???
no... never been there yet... planning to go there for a week or 2 for relax my LB... any good recommendation for hang out /ONS ?
Old 17-08-2006, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent4887
no... never been there yet... planning to go there for a week or 2 for relax my LB... any good recommendation for hang out /ONS ?

That why I find your qustion very funny....

Anyway, I hv bad memory.. Can never remember names of street, places....

Most time, have personal company driver with me for 24 hours... He knows the places very well...

Cheers

Old 17-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Playhardhard is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bro go to seminyak beach and kuta beach , lots of jap and taiwanese..even singaporean women go there for shag.....
Old 17-08-2006, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro go to seminyak beach and kuta beach , lots of jap and taiwanese..even singaporean women go there for shag.....
thanks for info bruder, did u have any experience? mind to share ....
Old 18-08-2006, 05:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
juggernutt is Cool - loads of Potential

lol croft...u hit the jackpot baby.
Your first time in bali and you went here...impressive.

M-bargo is a place i also need to explore. At ISG theres teh pics of these babes...u telling me they strip nekkid!!!

OMG they are so hot. Need to go to bali ASAP. Been 3 years since I been there.

PS if any guys want free pussy...this weekend is Independence day. Plenty of indo babes come to bali for fun. And guess what...they have no interest in the darky fake surfers. aka kuta cowboys.
These gals are here looking for fun and they seem to all start the night (early!!) from HRH. Like all gals..when on holiday looking for some fun in the sun.

Hooked up with 2...1 thought i was a jap and another wanted to do a chinese type. LOL. I guess for her chinese guys are considered forbidden fruit...
No money involved...quite funny because I was banging one while her ugly friend was lying on the next bed. LOL. Almost gave her a mercy fuck...but to tired.

Japs or koreans are now seldom..but agree if you can hook up with them great. But otherwise...there are so many guys after them. Tuff.

Oh yeah if you like white gals...go to bounty upstairs. Hardly any working girls there and plenty of white chicks. Bounty is just like a western bar. So need a westernstyle approach(teh fat wallet technique doesnt work)
Old 18-08-2006, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernutt
Oh yeah if you like white gals...go to bounty upstairs. Hardly any working girls there and plenty of white chicks. Bounty is just like a western bar. So need a westernstyle approach(teh fat wallet technique doesnt work)

Hahaha... When u coming back to Bali??

Planned to go but yet to find time... sigh....

Bounty... U know what?? I brought so many drinks for the Kuta Cowboys there and they promised me to bring some Jap's lady friend to my room for some fun... But gave it a miss the next day as not sure what's to come....lolz.....

The Beach.... Honestly. No time to visit since I have so many customer to see in the day... sigh.. Next time... will spend one week end there... R/R...

Cheers

PS : Up yr point u poor thing...

Old 22-08-2006, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

I frequently visited Bali , every trip is a business trip. To get a chick to bonk in Bali is easier than borrow a lighter. In Nusar, u can get thosands of chicks with a reasonable price and treat u like king.. But, in my last two visits, i have found a new way to enjoy. I went there for 4 nights 5 days, but i managed to seal the deal and settle the things in 3 days time. Which means i had 2 extra days. As usal, tot to go to Nusar to bonk. Later, decided just to hang around in a Pub with a life ban. get to know a girl there nama Dewi, a Balinese. Bought her a drink and later sweet talk a bit. Then, i asked her if she want to come to my place. She is a bit scared and worry about the guard, may be she pretended. I said dun worry cause i am a regular guest in that Hotel. So, brought her back by riding her bike, took bath with her and then handjob. Didnt fark cause i was tired that day. Stayed overnight and had b/fast together. Later, accompany me to shopping and makan. Unexpectedly, she didnt asked me to buy anything.... Lunch and dinner with her and then had a few romance session with her, no fucking one... Really like in love again.. A sweet memory. Dude, u may just like me to change a new way to enjoy in Bali...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1