The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2017, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hil169 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
If marriage is for companionship, why do married people still feel lonely?

Not making sense. Why? Is it because the duration of marriage? Too bored? 7 year itch? Not contented?
Old 08-02-2017, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hil169 View Post
Not making sense. Why? Is it because the duration of marriage? Too bored? 7 year itch? Not contented?
I feel because their marriage lack maintenance. Once honeymoon period over, they stop the romance that once sweeten their relationship. Continue providing the attention and love that we had during dating, it will make marriage sweet again
Old 08-02-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: If marriage is for companionship, why do married people still feel lonely?

Marriage serves many functions, one of which is companionship...

Possibly, whether married or not, it is natural for humans to crave for variety.
Old 08-02-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Jeslyn9946 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes, I feel marriage is like a lock to lock you up with someone else. I dun see why in a marriage, the women cannot go have a little fun with another guy since most men does it !!!! Really unfair.
Old 08-02-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeslyn9946 View Post
Sometimes, I feel marriage is like a lock to lock you up with someone else. I dun see why in a marriage, the women cannot go have a little fun with another guy since most men does it !!!! Really unfair.
The only person restrains you from having fun with another man is youself. So... PM me.

Lol.
Old 08-02-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

17 years marriage here. Never lonely. She became more beautiful, more important, and my best friend. We hold hands when out. Giggle & laugh at each other's silly jokes. It is not about me being lucky. It is about the choices you make.

I will tell you to maintain your marriage. Date her. Be patient with her. Talk to her. Keep the quarrels minimal. Don't let money get in the way. Don't always win her with your "powerful logic". She is designed to be the weaker vessel. Built with emotions. To require love, not logic. Respect her feelings.

Explore outdoor sex and EIP when you are bored of bedroom activities. Sex serves to bond a marriage, not bond you with another women.

You probably got one or more of the above wrong. Which is why you are lonely. Bec you made some poor choices somewhere.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:

You can, is just about whether your want or you dare.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
eh sis no one is stopping you....extra marital affairs in singapore is not a crime.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
17 years marriage here. Never lonely. She became more beautiful, more important, and my best friend. We hold hands when out. Giggle & laugh at each other's silly jokes. It is not about me being lucky. It is about the choices you make.

I will tell you to maintain your marriage. Date her. Be patient with her. Talk to her. Keep the quarrels minimal. Don't let money get in the way. Don't always win her with your "powerful logic". She is designed to be the weaker vessel. Built with emotions. To require love, not logic. Respect her feelings.

Explore outdoor sex and EIP when you are bored of bedroom activities. Sex serves to bond a marriage, not bond you with another women.

You probably got one or more of the above wrong. Which is why you are lonely. Bec you made some poor choices somewhere.
its takes two hands to clap, just as what you have highlighted out on the things to maintain a marriage, a wife also needs to play her part too..
Old 08-02-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

At this time and era, the value of marriage is as good as that piece of paper that u signed for $25... but if u decide to break that bond, the price to pay can be a thousand times more esp for the men.
A marriage does not guarantee u a lifetime companionship just like u buy durian also bo 包吃.
On the other hand, if u want companionship also not necessary to get married.
Just my opinion as I've seen too many failed marriages, infidelity and divorces and I've lost faith in "for better or worse" and "till death do us part".
Old 08-02-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
its takes two hands to clap, just as what you have highlighted out on the things to maintain a marriage, a wife also needs to play her part too..
When you play your part well, I don't see any reason why she won't play her part. A common problem is men expect their wives to play their play first before they will. This is not how it went when you wooed her hand in marriage, isn't it?

With all due respect, you sir have used your "powerful logic" as I have listed above. And as I have said, the women kind do not respond to powerful logics. They respond to love.

Last edited by MoeLanYong; 08-02-2017 at 04:16 PM.
Old 08-02-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
When you play your part well, I don't see any reason why she won't play her part. The problem is men expect their wives to play their play first before they will. This is not how it went when you wooed her hand in marriage.
Of cos the best case scenario is both parties play their part and put in 100% effort to make the relationship blissful...
Have u seen someone around u who is a good and faithful spouse and yet his/her significant other still cheated outside? I guess not.... I have and I can't understand why except that I know u can never know what the other person is thinking even if he/she is your husband/wife.

Btw its heartening to hear that u managed to maintain a 17 years long marriage blissfully... Its hard to find a soulmate now.
Old 08-02-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
frankincense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Pity I don't know how to up your power/points.
Old 08-02-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
idreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Me and wife had been together since puppy love.. Primary 5 haha .. break and patch all the way until ite..
After 2 years (NS) fate bring us back together again that was around 2011 and married at 2015 ..so far so good and we're getting our bto soon haha..
Old 08-02-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
Of cos the best case scenario is both parties play their part and put in 100% effort to make the relationship blissful...
Have u seen someone around u who is a good and faithful spouse and yet his/her significant other still cheated outside? I guess not.... I have and I can't understand why except that I know u can never know what the other person is thinking even if he/she is your husband/wife.

Btw its heartening to hear that u managed to maintain a 17 years long marriage blissfully... Its hard to find a soulmate now.
Thanks.

I am a believer that the man is the head of the household and he dominates the relationship. If anyone does not agree, ask yourself when was the last time you lost an argument with your wife.

Yes, I have seen marriages end when one party is good and faithful. Isn't that always the case? Usually it is the guy caught cheating. I have also seen a wife cheat on my good friend though he was good and faithful. These are things privy to him and her, and for them to sort it out. Unless you were there when they were having sex, you will not have the exact details. Perhaps he was not paying attention to her. Perhaps he was a historian every time they quarrelled. The possibilities are endless.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1