The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

Notorious Cash who did orgy in Paradiz.
2 men 1 woman.
Old 10-04-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Notorious Sky AKA Cash AKA Melody at Paradiz/
Legend/Galaxy who did SM with customers. Bondage rope.
Candle dripping on breast n pussy.
Old 10-04-2023, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
Legend/Galaxy who did SM with customers. Bondage rope.
Candle dripping on breast n pussy.
How does she endure the pain sia ..
Old 10-04-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Notorious Cash who did orgy in Paradiz.
2 men 1 woman.
that's call a 3-some
Old 11-04-2023, 05:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

I still can remember the time i went to bugis some where above the old Kfc there. The ML charged me 50 for entry 50 for hj but there is 1 time where she allowed me to finger her until she cant take it, her whole body shakes. Then i took advantage of entering her, she didnt stop me but told me dont cum inside. She was so high that when i said im about to cum and i want her to suck it. Once i pulled out she immediately turned around and takes my cock and started sucking till i cummed. She not just sucked me, she swallowed my cum. I asked her how long she nvr really have sex, her answer is 4 years. While we lay on the bed to rest she told me im the 1st to F her since she started working as a ML for about 4yrs. She nvr accept fj from customers at most Bj. So i asked her should i give her another 50 for this, her reply no. After that she told me she going back to china and not coming back. I told her i miss her service. And from then i nvr texted her.
Old 11-04-2023, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Some MLs will go a bit further when they are leaving for good, especially to those customers they like...I had one at Clementi, she was only offering hj, when suddenly talked about her life here, did not expect to be like this...and ended up giving me a blow job for hj price...I asked her why she did that, and she said she is going back China and unlikely yo come back...I had good memories of her...
Old 11-04-2023, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light

I missed the 1 at amara t.pagar
Old 11-04-2023, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!

I had similar experiences as bros @skihon and @wahhero

There was a HC opposite Orchard Plaza. I think it was in an old building beside Hotel Grand Central. Can't remember the name. This was back in early 2000.

I go along very well with a ML. On one occasion, she said she wanted to introduce her 'sister' to me and she asked to me to shuangfei them. It was my first shuangfei ever.

She said she wanted me to feel like a king that day. The session till this day is still etched into my memories. She was frenching me like no tomorrow while her 'sis' was caressing my balls and licking them. I remember when I opened my eyes to look at her as we french, I remember asking myself that whether she was for real.

Another moment was when she placed her pussy over me and asked me to eat her while her sis has progressed to sit on me and riding me.

My ML was grinding herself on my face while leaning backward to play with my nipples. I can remember looking up, fondling her tits and looking at her face with her eyes closed.

During one of the transitions, both of them were really having a go at licking my nipples and stroking my rod. The one thing that stood out was that my ML would french me whenever she saw me looking at her. It was an action she seldom did and I could really feel her urge.

As we approached the finale, she positioned herself on top and directed her sis to continue to lock my nipples. And with my one free hand, I was alternating playing her sis tit and fingering her wet pussy.

My other free hand was grabbing my ML tits as she rode me. As she rode me harder, I grabbed her tits harder and fingered her sis harder.

The moment I said I was cumming.. she screamed at me to come together. I was just closing my eyes and enjoying the sensation and really fingering her sis hard. I could feel her sis really nibbling into my nipples as I put two fingers into her.

When I finally came, my ML just collapsed on me and her sis just laid by the side. We were all sweaty. I can't remember how long we laid there. I could feel myself soften.

When she finally pulled out.... I was horrified for one instance... I wasn't wearing a condom!

I remember her sis putting on a condom as she rode me.. but I cannot remember when the condom was off! So many thoughts were going through my mind!

She saw my look. She laughed and told me she enjoyed it and not to worry. She said she was going home and I was to be her last customer......

I didn't go back to the HC for awhile. I was young then and had many worries. Thankfully, nothing happened.

When I finally went back a few months later, true enough, my ML was no longer there. She had gone home for good as her sis told me. I visited her 'sis' a few more times but I never quite connected with her.

Eventually, the HC closed but the memory lives on.
Old 11-04-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2665 / Power: 16
d2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh yes paradiz... miss both diamond and maggie the most
Old 11-04-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 2
Gorillazx1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGorillazx1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthusammy86 View Post
Think the scene now is dominated by PRC and Viet girls nowadays.
These are massage parlours and not HC.
Old 16-04-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Are there anymore such health centers left around?
Relax spa, massage, makan, FJ
Old 16-04-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 660 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I still can remember the time i went to bugis some where above the old Kfc there. The ML charged me 50 for entry 50 for hj but there is 1 time where she allowed me to finger her until she cant take it, her whole body shakes. Then i took advantage of entering her, she didnt stop me but told me dont cum inside. She was so high that when i said im about to cum and i want her to suck it. Once i pulled out she immediately turned around and takes my cock and started sucking till i cummed. She not just sucked me, she swallowed my cum. I asked her how long she nvr really have sex, her answer is 4 years. While we lay on the bed to rest she told me im the 1st to F her since she started working as a ML for about 4yrs. She nvr accept fj from customers at most Bj. So i asked her should i give her another 50 for this, her reply no. After that she told me she going back to china and not coming back. I told her i miss her service. And from then i nvr texted her.
that spa is just mattrest on teh floor one right? no bed...

got 1 time i was lying on the mattrest with my cock standing up because my ml start the cat bath liao... then someone knock on the door and come in... another ml need to take something.. she stand beside me and talk to my ml for awhile... wear short skirt no panties.. so i just enjoy the view lo... next time i go back and book her.. stil never wear panties... really easy access... no need to tap card...
Old 16-04-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Heard Cash/Melody dying of cancer.
Old 16-04-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 10
venusteo89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Are there anymore such health centers left around?
Relax spa, massage, makan, FJ
I think there is one spa at Jurong Superbowl offering similar as above?
Old 16-04-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Anyone remembers Geraldine local
MILF from Cassanova at old Concourse.
Now should be 55 year old liao. 36D
boobs should be very saggy🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1