The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Can A Secretly Audio Recording Be Used To File For Divorce

I overheard this conversation by a Filipino man with whom I presume to be another Filipino man because they switch between Tagalog and English. And why it is another man and not a woman is due to the nature of the conversation.

The first guy calls the second guy on the phone. He tells him that he suspects his wife is having an affair. He relates how he secretly put his phone on flight mode, turned on the audio recorder and hid it in their bedroom just as his wife was unlocking the front door. She had just return from her usual Sunday outing. He left their bedroom and she closed the door.

He saw an empty reusable food container stained with remnants of food on the dining table. Not surprising because she always bring food when she goes to meet friends. Prehaps they are having a pot luck picnic or gathering.

After retrieving his phone from the bedroom when the wife was in the shower, he listened to the audio recording.

He found out she was speaking to someone with her phone. She told the person that she has arrived safely back at home and thanked the person for getting a Grab to send her home.

She also told the person she enjoyed herself very much and would like to do it again next Sunday. There was a mention about the food she brought when she said she will make something nice next week. And she will wear the sexy lingerie that person gave her. She can't wait till the next time they meet.

He told the second dude that he suspects it to be a guy because of the lingerie as he believes no woman will buy lingerie for another woman. He also suspects the person to be Filipino because she also spoke Tagalog to that person.

He feels very sad because of this and also very sad that a Filipino man is causing him this sadness and problem. He is thinking of divorcing her.

Anyway, he asked the second dude how much it cost to engage a private investigator and he was told maybe it cost in the region of about five thousand dollars.

I don't think it costs that much. Anyone with personal knowledge please weigh in here.

The first guy then asked if the audio recording is enough to file for a divorce.

The first guy listened to the second guy for a while then said the word, embassy. I think the second guy suggested that he check with the embassy.

Can an audio recording of this nature obtained secretly be used to file for divorce on grounds of infidelity?

Share your thoughts here.
Old 02-08-2020, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of
Re: Can A Secretly Audio Recording Be Used To File For Divorce

I am more curious as to why you need to know so much since it doesnt concern you...or are u that "pinoy" guy?
Old 02-08-2020, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu4ever View Post
I am more curious as to why you need to know so much since it doesnt concern you...or are u that "pinoy" guy?
nope i am not that pinoy guy, you can check my past posts. and yes, it doesn't concern me but out of curiosity if an audio recording recorded secretly can be used to file for divorce. and also what would it cost for a PI to do such an investigation.

so if anyone has answers to those two questions please weigh in here.

isn't having more knowledge good.
Old 02-08-2020, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

I don't think audio can be submitted as proof.

Even if PI, he has to catch them in action ie: fucking in the bed (I'm guessing the cock has to be inside the pussy visually) before they can be charged for adultery and divorce without alimony (?).

However, it's been known to be very hard to prove adultery.

Taking pics of them going into a hotel room holding hands, prove nothing.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
apmex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anything can be proven so long can be proven.

Divorce can be filed with any party. After 3 years split.
Old 02-08-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
VofVof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apmex View Post
Anything can be proven so long can be proven.

Divorce can be filed with any party. After 3 years split.
Seems like an experienced divorcee.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
JiojioArmany deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
I don't think audio can be submitted as proof.

Even if PI, he has to catch them in action ie: fucking in the bed (I'm guessing the cock has to be inside the pussy visually) before they can be charged for adultery and divorce without alimony (?).

However, it's been known to be very hard to prove adultery.

Taking pics of them going into a hotel room holding hands, prove nothing.
Very true, but I guess the law also varies with different country.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1