The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sgvinnie07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bali Delight

Just got back from a week in Seminyak. Once I worked out how business is done, it was so easy.

Firstly, everyone is bali is looking for a clip on any of your spending. Tours, parties, transport AND GIRLS.

On the first night a waitress said she can organise anything. We joked girls, she said of course and we shared whatsapp details and headed into the night.

Later we ping her and after a few photos and messages, we had 2 girls delivered on our doorstep for 800k 30 mins later.

1 hr / 1shot. I had a hot young balianese with great titties and fucked in all positions. Great first night.

Got alot of contacts on Twitter. Look for hastags #includebali #excludebali #bobali #availbali . Include means you host and exclude in you host.
Old 18-02-2024, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sgvinnie07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had two session at Sway Spa. About a 15 mins grab ride from Seminyak.

Paid for 1hr (750k) with nuru (250k) with 15% tax. ~1.15M IDR

Taken to a room with about a dozen ladies. All great looking ladies. I could have picked any of them.

Picked Anna the first time and had a repeat a few days later with Andy.

Very similar sessions. Taken to a room with a Queen size bed and shower. Undressed, showered and face down on the bed.

massage started which was pretty good with plenty of pressure and heaps of strokes in the bum crack and around the tackle.

The we had the nuru B2B session with boobs & pussy all over me. Then the flip. Plenty of kissing, sucking boobs and having that pussy all over me.

Ask for a long slow HJ and no issue with this. Also got some prostate work during this as well.

Highly recommended.
Old 21-02-2024, 07:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
trukker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in Bali over the weekend, anyone else wanna join?
Old 23-02-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2985 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know where is this in Bali?

Old 28-02-2024, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 14
darklordV is a Helpful and Caring SamsterdarklordV is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Anyone know where is this in Bali?

Should be flame spa. They ever mention in one of their old vids with jade rasif all.
Old 29-02-2024, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Going to visit bali alone in may for about a week. The last time in bali is 20vyears ago staying in kuta overlooking the beach.

Any nice hotel and pkace to party massage etc

Thanks in advance
Old 04-03-2024, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sexphantom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
ShiShi, hands down, easy pick ups, almost all girls you see are working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by counchpotato View Post
Going to visit bali alone in may for about a week. The last time in bali is 20vyears ago staying in kuta overlooking the beach.

Any nice hotel and pkace to party massage etc

Thanks in advance
Old 05-03-2024, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
cashmeoutside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PM referral for Flame please
Old 11-03-2024, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ohsurewhatever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone please provide any reviews for Flame Spa Inferno package (the one you can get with a female partner)? Would be very grateful if anyone had any reviews or tips for it

Planning to go with my bi FWB for reference
Old 12-03-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
cal1622 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, any idea if 7th Heaven is it just one shot? Or up to you within the time limit?
Old 13-03-2024, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 12
botakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud of

Hoping to get KTV recommendations and the damages over at bali. So that won't spoil the market. Any bros able to give recommendations please. Or any contacts to ask girl up to room to drink and play.

CHEERS TO ALL BRO & SIS

Bonked
-Singapore✔
-Malaysia✔
-Indonesia✔
-Thailand✔
-Taiwan✔
-Vietnam✔
-China ✔

Yet to Bonk
-Indian
-Hong Kong
-Philippines
-Korea
-Japan

Last edited by botakkkk; 14-03-2024 at 03:36 PM.
Old 14-03-2024, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
cal1622 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Having the worst experience with 7th Heaven VIP right now. Had booked a 12am slot today since two days back. Confirmed with OKT multiple times that it is ok. Followed up multiple times today as well, and their last reply was positive at 1132pm asking for my room number.

Since 12am, went MIA. Absolutely terrible. Please be wary, I would take all the positive reviews in this thread with a pinch of salt.
Old 21-03-2024, 06:40 PM
Samster

botakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud of

Went to EC at bali, need to spend 2mil for small room till 3am. as I found the place using google, I walked in straight and the reception explained the package to me. There's 2 tier of girl which is 950k and 1250k for you to choose in the showroom. After choosing the girl will accompany for 5hrs in the room.

Their small room I gauge can fit in 6-8 people, with a toilet inside. unsure about medium/large/vip rooms but can go their pages and see ah.

Basically like normal KTV in Singapore but no butterfly. Want more service I think is chemistry based as me and my friends didn't do anything else inside because we just want girl accomapny us to drink and play drinking games.

Total expense for 2 pax. 4.5m, 4 tower, 2 girl and some snacks and cig. whoever need contact just google the name, go to instagram and there's menu there. Cheers

CHEERS TO ALL BRO & SIS

Bonked
-Singapore✔
-Malaysia✔
-Indonesia✔
-Thailand✔
-Taiwan✔
-Vietnam✔
-China ✔

Yet to Bonk
-Indian
-Hong Kong
-Philippines
-Korea
-Japan
Old 23-03-2024, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 503 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by botakkkk View Post
Went to EC at bali, need to spend 2mil for small room till 3am. as I found the place using google, I walked in straight and the reception explained the package to me. There's 2 tier of girl which is 950k and 1250k for you to choose in the showroom. After choosing the girl will accompany for 5hrs in the room.

Their small room I gauge can fit in 6-8 people, with a toilet inside. unsure about medium/large/vip rooms but can go their pages and see ah.

Basically like normal KTV in Singapore but no butterfly. Want more service I think is chemistry based as me and my friends didn't do anything else inside because we just want girl accomapny us to drink and play drinking games.

Total expense for 2 pax. 4.5m, 4 tower, 2 girl and some snacks and cig. whoever need contact just google the name, go to instagram and there's menu there. Cheers
4.5mio & u dont shag them? Pfftttt...like....shrug
Old 23-03-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
4.5mio & u dont shag them? Pfftttt...like....shrug
Technically only 950k for 5 hours with the girl. the others are food + alcohol prices. Google quite a few but only this place look not shady and has all the prices listed properly. If bros have better lobang please pm me so I can recce the next round

CHEERS TO ALL BRO & SIS

Bonked
-Singapore✔
-Malaysia✔
-Indonesia✔
-Thailand✔
-Taiwan✔
-Vietnam✔
-China ✔

Yet to Bonk
-Indian
-Hong Kong