The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 1
kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!
Re: Super Shiok Sexy CIM Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebird30 View Post
Hi bro can PM contacts? Thanks!
PM sent. Thx for the points.
Old 29-01-2024, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 2
Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagan View Post
Added Apple's number to search in wechat then I realise I already have her in my contact. Then I recalled I have once made an appt with her last month. Her photo in wechat look not bad. I remember when I reached her shop in Geylang last month, I see the face and body CMI lah. The real person and photos have at least 30% discount.

Then I saw another ML at the counter by the name Yoyo, very pretty with a slutty look with nice slim figure, and her voice was very sweet. I rejected Apple and picked Yoyo.

Oh my! The moment we entered the room, I was in for a pleasant surprise. Yoyo was a wild cat in disguise, GFE super gao gao, awesome body and very accommodating to my various requests. After the service, we continued to cuddle and chitchat until the time is up. Compare to many other MLs, she did not give any impression of being commercial or want you to leave immediately after the service.

It's my first visit and definitely won't be the last. Highly recommended to give her a try!
Can share dmg n detail
Old 29-01-2024, 09:02 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 1
NoHorseRun69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoHorseRun69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoHorseRun69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoHorseRun69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrysin View Post
Can share dmg n detail
WhatsApp For The Queen CiM

Last edited by NoHorseRun69; 24-02-2024 at 04:38 AM.
Old 29-01-2024, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
ksc78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Added Apple's number to search in wechat then I realise I already have her in my contact. Then I recalled I have once made an appt with her last month. Her photo in wechat look not bad. I remember when I reached her shop in Geylang last month, I see the face and body CMI lah. The real person and photos have at least 30% discount.

Then I saw another ML at the counter by the name Yoyo, very pretty with a slutty look with nice slim figure, and her voice was very sweet. I rejected Apple and picked Yoyo.

Oh my! The moment we entered the room, I was in for a pleasant surprise. Yoyo was a wild cat in disguise, GFE super gao gao, awesome body and very accommodating to my various requests. After the service, we continued to cuddle and chitchat until the time is up. Compare to many other MLs, she did not give any impression of being commercial or want you to leave immediately after the service.

It's my first visit and definitely won't be the last. Highly recommended to give her a try!
Bro
Mind to share contact

TIA
Old 30-01-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 677 / Power: 3
Love7776 is a splendid one to beholdLove7776 is a splendid one to beholdLove7776 is a splendid one to beholdLove7776 is a splendid one to beholdLove7776 is a splendid one to beholdLove7776 is a splendid one to behold

Can PM contact please
Old 30-01-2024, 05:38 PM
Samster

kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksc78 View Post
Bro
Mind to share contact

TIA
PM sent to you.
Old 30-01-2024, 08:49 PM
Samster (A)

NoHorseRun69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoHorseRun69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoHorseRun69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoHorseRun69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I love riding wildly and shoot 🔫
Old 31-01-2024, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
cashon9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Can PM me too please
Old 31-01-2024, 03:13 PM
Samster (A)

Last edited by NoHorseRun69; 24-02-2024 at 04:38 AM.
Old 31-01-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashon9 View Post
Can PM me too please
PM'ed you yoyo's contact.
Old 31-01-2024, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashon9 View Post
Can PM me too please
PM'ed you yoyo's contact.
Old 01-02-2024, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Ohthatsyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi bro can pm me details?
Old 01-02-2024, 10:44 AM
Samster (A)

Ask by name to meet your preferred

Last edited by NoHorseRun69; 24-02-2024 at 04:39 AM. Reason: 335 Start of February
Old 02-02-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:

It's my first visit and definitely won't be the last.
Highly recommended to give her a try!
she is sunshine in the morning
Old 03-02-2024, 10:00 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Return to visit this weekend
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1