The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vagina smell

Some FL use the shower spray to douche their pussies. Some douche by using a water hose and fingers dig deeply into the pussies. That's y there r no smell from the outside. It is when your cock go deep in and the fish smell start to release, esp in doggie style. Some from their bad breath u will know they have bad pussy smell.
Old 26-04-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

What happens if u f girl raw with CB that smells?
Old 26-04-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelynmarie View Post
Lady here, Some girls will emit ‘fishy’ smell from their vagina for few reasons:

- they recently had raw sex, and the guy probably had bad hygiene which caused a reaction to the kitty causing the fishy smell
- or the guy came in her and she is allergic to cum in her kitty which caused a reaction and the fishy smell
- or her kitty is allergic to latex (condoms) which causes the smell
- or she could be allergic to saliva when you ate her out which caused a reaction and the smell
- whatever we eat affects our kitty too, so most probably she lacks of food from probiotics which caused the fishy smell
- or she has Yeast infection/ candida / bacterial vaginosis (not STI btw!! - just normal kitty infections due to change of ph level and is not transmittable) and is not doing anything to treat it.

Some girls might say the fishy smell is normal down there.
It is not!
They are brushing off the fact that they have bad hygiene or lingering infections or allergic reactions.

I got this once years ago and it was due to bacterial vaginosis, went away after a week of treating it.

Also a tip to girls to keep the kitty fresh: eat lots of yogurt and take probiotics with cranberry extract <3
Thanks so much sis for being so direct n honest with us guys giving us so much detailed info abt u girls' pussy smell ...helping us guys understand n be aware of the problem

Hv rewarded u with my +27 cherries for taking the initiative to help share the info with us ....boosting UP^^ yr points from 80 to 107

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 26-04-2023 at 08:52 PM.
Old 26-04-2023, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 2
Angelynmarie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngelynmarie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngelynmarie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks so much sis for being so direct n honest with us guys giving us so much detailed info abt u girls' pussy smell ...helping us guys understand n be aware of the problem

Hv rewarded u with my +27 cherries for taking the iniatiative to help share the info with us ....boosting UP^^ yr points from 80 to 107
Ahhh thank you so much❤️❤️❤️
Old 26-04-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Angelynmarie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngelynmarie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngelynmarie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Another thing to note, if her kitty really smells fishy
Look at her discharge, if its yellowish/green - could be a sign of a bad case of candida, you might get jock itch from penetrating her.

If her discharge is white clumpy cottage cheese type, its a normal yeast infection, which there is nothing to worry when you penetrate her

If her discharge is greyish, its a case of bacterial vaginosis also not transmittable when you penetrate her but she might bleed during penetration cause her kitty is sensitive
Old 27-04-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Best dun raw with ccb...you may get alot of trouble...simple will be itchy cock...difficult will be STD and bouts of antibiotcs plus injections...

If CCB I will not bother with the gal...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-04-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ahhh thank you so much❤️❤️❤️
You r most welcome sis

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-05-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PatriotMissile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS you should not have proceed
Old 06-05-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
your angry bird will become dead bird straight away...
Old 06-05-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Another thing to note, if her kitty really smells fishy
Look at her discharge, if its yellowish/green - could be a sign of a bad case of candida, you might get jock itch from penetrating her.

If her discharge is white clumpy cottage cheese type, its a normal yeast infection, which there is nothing to worry when you penetrate her

If her discharge is greyish, its a case of bacterial vaginosis also not transmittable when you penetrate her but she might bleed during penetration cause her kitty is sensitive
Wow. How did you know about all these?
Old 07-05-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My gf had an oily smell when I was banging her. Not stinky but it did bother me enough to want to get it over quickly.
Old 07-05-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by inlandtaipan View Post
Wow. How did you know about all these?
Every lady will go thru all this once in her life
Old 07-05-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kinoshita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had a 19 yo chinese girl with foul smell from her kitty. Her kitty was so loose that I could use 4 fingers to dig her. The CCB was so foul that after washing my fingers multiple times, the smell still exists. Loose appetite seriously 😒
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1