The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2011, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
loginasd is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile pick up ktv girl @ sultan plaza before?

Hi, there once I saw lot of chio ones standing outside waving for cab to don't know where worst some cab drivers they know just to ferry them.... I dare not approach nor step out of the car just park out e 7-11 n see for nearly 30+mins..how to tackle them.did any one of u pick up ktv girl @ sultan plaza before but didnkt go for ktv. How much they cost just to bonk? I think must zhung dan.. Talk.. Any bro can share ur tactics.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: pick up ktv girl @ sultan plaza before?

Since u got car, just stop next to the one you like n ask her where she going....

No need to sweet talk...just ask her direct...."How much?"

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 11-09-2011, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

ya ..... jz ask la,no need 2 think of wat 2 do.
u r looking 4 bonk(paid),not 2 tackle the gal.

see $(nego with her),put $(agree with her) & then take $(give her aft the deal is done)
Old 11-09-2011, 05:14 PM
Samster

But most of the time they don't even bother to look..straight to e cab like got appointment...some waited there as they already e bk n waiting for boss to fetch them... Failure sia..
Old 11-09-2011, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

lol, many times, just ask them where they going and get their number first, they are ktv gers and not prositututes so still need to be abit more subtle to ask them for a screw
Old 11-09-2011, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Waited 30mins? You must be picking your girlfriend or wife from the building?
Anyway, the other 7/11 is better
Old 11-09-2011, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 14
Rickie is a splendid one to beholdRickie is a splendid one to beholdRickie is a splendid one to beholdRickie is a splendid one to beholdRickie is a splendid one to beholdRickie is a splendid one to beholdRickie is a splendid one to behold

Those gals zz cmi de. If they have no affection for you they want u out fast! Some still ok. Got few at Ktv face nice. At room turn to faster come out type. Hate those. Not all of cas..
Old 11-09-2011, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
Bro ...to chiem to understand ...I know e font there another.."Cheers" I think but 7-11 is e nearest to watch..
Old 12-09-2011, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 21
cheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to behold

Textile Centre??
Old 12-09-2011, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
bro, i presume u frequent that area very often.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
get their number first, they are ktv gers and not prositututes so still need to be abit more subtle to ask them for a screw
Confirm this is the method.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future

I just did one from Sultan last week (intercepted her going to work) but unfortunately she does not do at Hotel 81 (had to go to the older and smellier hotel next lane).

Surprisingly only $80 (usually for her standard have to pay $100). If you book from KTV $200 one shot.

I will give the number out in a couple of days if no OKT has her under their stable. Number ends in 43413

(Unfortunately, threadstarter will not get the number because of low points (she is pretty enough to protect.)
Old 12-09-2011, 09:31 AM
Samster

Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun View Post
bro, i presume u frequent that area very often.
I frequent all the HFJs in that area
Old 12-09-2011, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loginasd View Post
Bro ...to chiem to understand ...I know e font there another.."Cheers" I think but 7-11 is e nearest to watch..
Why chiem? I thought it's very straight forward question mah?
Around that radius there're 2 x 7/11 (Textile centre & Aliwal Street) and 1 Cheers beside Keypoint
Mostly KTV girls and HFJ Singers and some PRC students.
Tactics? What tactics?

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 12-09-2011 at 10:05 AM.
Old 12-09-2011, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by poonani View Post
I will give the number out in a couple of days if no OKT has her under their stable. Number ends in 43413

(Unfortunately, threadstarter will not get the number because of low points (she is pretty enough to protect.)
am i eligible? would like to get the contacts if i am. thks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1