The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 30-03-2023, 08:39 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5381 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
Thats why the girls from those pubs quote high rate 1m just for short time.Z
1M high rate for a ktv?
2 weeks ago I was quoted 3M by a girl from M1 who I met at Pacific...
She was one of the best looking girls I have ever met in Batam, clean and unspoiled, not the usual bar girl, but I resisted the temptation to pay that outrageous price.
Yet, I admit that few days later after a lot of chatting I agreed for 2M (don't jump on me: my first time in Batam), but I had to go to the apartment where she stays with others to pick her up with an ojek around 4am or so.
Now I can say that I don't regret. I am sorry I did not call her back to repeat. Nobody else as her among who I met after COVID in Batam. She was a candy in wonderland, young, sweet and passionate.
Old 30-03-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
My reg batam lady said pacific pub is the most worst in drug (she called as ecstasy) so please be careful if any non rich samsters go to pacific pub.
BS. I think you never went there.
Newton is the disco, by tradition, most flooded by extasy and related chemical shit. Now Batam seems to have been cleaned for most part, in the sense that one is not immediately approched by dealers in disco offering pills as I was used to see years ago, and Newton is not full of zombies shaking heads anymore, but even now it is possible, by approaching the right waiter, to get a pill. Price is much higher, obviously.
My advice is not "be careful" but STAY AWAY from any drug.
Old 31-03-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Yet, I admit that few days later after a lot of chatting I agreed for 2M (don't jump on me: my first time in Batam)
Everyone spending power is different, and everyone definition of "worth it" varies as well, people shouldn't criticise anyone on this.

Anyway for myself, 2m for ST is a no no and too much for me. Most of the ktv/pub have their inhouse price of 2m-5m for lt, as in you pay to the shop then the girl will follow you back after your drinking/ktv session. But I still prefer to play the chemistry game, and usually just pay them so they don't have to go to work, and add a lil bit of tips, less than 2m usually. And they will be with me for longer duration than joint girl, and quality wise definitely way higher than joint girl.
Old 31-03-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Where are the pretty teens I was used to find there?
They supposingly switched side? (returned back to kampong during covid etc)

You were there during Ramadan all or most of the time. But this year, you didn't, hehehe... could it be the timing you were there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Its good to be IT savvy. Unfortunately i am not. Or else can learn a trick or two fm you.
Hehehe...as long as you knew how to operate a computer to surf the net and a television, you will know how to play with those "toy".

My IT-savvy-ness is more onto simple coding and maintaining websites/forum etc, not so much onto entertainment.

However, i try to stay away from phone apps as much as i could tho.

Actually a lot of stuffs on today's technology is, if i don't pay money to buy the "toy" to play with it, i will not be able to how it really works or if it is going to provide convenient for me. The more important thing is, if it is unable to provide me with the "convenient" i need, how am i going to make it works out for me.

Allow me to share a small example which i experience in this thread.

Long long time ago (can't remember how many years ago it was, hehehe...), i was talking with bro Blackpage about his Mifi device and my wireless usb router. We even had a small heated debate over which is better (we are actually talking about the almost same thing/device). And over time while still in this Batam thread, i bought 1 of bro Blackpage Mifi device and learned that this gadget is actually quite good to use.

Today, i had at least 4 of such "toyS" (the mifi device bro Blackpage is talking about), hehehe....

Hence my conclusion is, if i am interested, i will at least "pay a school fee" to try out (and learn a bit here and there), who knows it may just be the right device i need most.

If i never physically try it, i never really know. This theory applies to the girls and entertainment places in Batam too (same principle).

Above is just 1 good luck "success story", there are also failed trial too (bad luck). Therefore i am prepared to fail as much as i will also see my successes over time. Its all about trial and error.

Just sharing, apologize if i am a bit long-winded (again), hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Just use the hotel TV and hook to laptop and extend the screen...then you can watch movie in TV and still work on laptop...
I did that almost all the time when i am still in Formosa hotel, hehehe...i am looking to connect laptop, TV, phone and tablet altogether.

I look forward to be able to operate my laptop in my 2nd floor room while i am physically at the hotel's ground floor MP eating my dinner (yes, you got that right, eating inside a massage parlor). And then project the TV from my 2nd floor bed room onto the hotel mp's wall space, hehehe...

Trial error is cheaper in Batam than in Singapore, hehehe...

Still in progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I always bring along HDMI cable (long enough) and laptop...although I still carry tablet and phones...
To date, i still have a HDMi cable in my "luggage" whenever i visit Batam.

And in case you lose yours or forgot to bring one (or it spoiled), can always go to DC mall or Nagoya Hill Mall to get one (BCS mall also have). DC mall is cheaper tho.

Most of the IT related stuffs, i get it from DC mall.

Just sharing.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 31-03-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Happyman168 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyman168 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any brothers currently in Batam? How is the scene during Ramadan period? Do they raid atas music lunge with live band at harbour bay type of places?

I don't go near drugs, just want to have a drink with cewek friend there, will they raid and frame you for taking drugs like some social media post depicted? Ramadan period i'm not sure how things work.
Old 31-03-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by brassicbrassic View Post
Yr post led me to page one post 7

https://www.sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=14126270&postcount=7

& i learned btm never change a bit every ramadan time.
Yep. Raids do not just happen during Ramadan month, it is often ongoing throughout the whole year.

Just that during Ramadan time, it is more frequently than other months of the entire year.

I deem that more as police or Batam governing department is "hungrier".

I'm not so much concern on the new law whereby if one is caught with a girl in hotel and that both were unmarried. The complainer needs to be the next of kin in the family of the girl (i remember hearing something like that).

Raids are not scary, it can always be avoided (since i am not in KTVs or PUBs or even discotheque).

The scarier thing to me is 仙人跳.

仙人跳 in Chinese means you got yourself a girl in hotel room, the so-called "boyfriend" or "husband" suddenly turn up outside YOUR room knocking. The bloody story goes on... (no need to elaborate thereafter)

And in Batam's part, the "boyfriend"/ "husband" is a Indonesian police officer and who knows, also finds a "happy pill" in your room as well, hehehe....that will be an even longer "bloodier story" to be told.

Now, the above is really scary to me.

And i always keep the Singapore Consulate (Embassy) contact/s with me ALL THE TIME whenever i am in Batam.

https://www.mfa.gov.sg/batam

Hehehe...you can call me kiasu or kiasi or even both. Up to what you want to call me, but i just don't want to stay at home.

(for your info, i don't even speak Indo Bahasa)

China Chinese and Taiwanese play such 仙人跳 game/s very well, hehehe... Indonesian were still a bit on the blunt side.

Play a game, play it safe, play it well.

Enjoy Batam.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 31-03-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Sliff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Seniors. Need some help with itinerary. I plan to go for a short 2D1N trip solo and would look forward to doing some of these things. Don't have alot of free time due to work commitments but desperately need to detach mentally so here goes.

Decent 3 star hotels. Preferably near somewhere I can dabao girls overnight? Otherwise close to ferry terminal is okay too.

2-3 hour full spa. Tried before in resorts years back and paid 1.5m? Would it be smarter to visit spas located outside hotels?

Overnight girls. Seems from previous posts the going rate is around 1.5m for overnight. Question is can I just request for outcall?

I'm looking to arrive in batam for lunch, head for SPA in the afternoon and then choose a girl for the night. Also, will Ramadan affect my plans and does anyone know if the KTV style where you pay 1.5m to sing and get to bring the girl back still exis
Old 31-03-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Sliff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Planning to go in April, if any senior is in town, would be happy to buy you dinner!
Old 01-04-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
tan_adriano is a Helpful and Caring Samstertan_adriano is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Planning to go Batam on 7th April. 2 days 1 night stay. Anyone keen to go together? I'm looking at Nagoya mansion.
Old 01-04-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Happyman168 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyman168 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any brudders at batam now? Can you give a sitrep of the situation during ramadan.
Old 02-04-2023, 04:13 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman168 View Post
any brudders at batam now? Can you give a sitrep of the situation during ramadan.
I heard people is fasting
Old 02-04-2023, 04:32 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
They supposingly switched side? (returned back to kampong during covid etc)
You were there during Ramadan all or most of the time. But this year, you didn't, hehehe... could it be the timing you were there?
Actually, I was not used to go to Batam most of the times during Ramadan. I went to Batam during Ramadan a few times, yes, but not most of the times, and not because I thought it was the best time to enjoy Batam, but because my work commitments led me to Malaysia and Singapore on those days.

Important points to remember:

1) Avoid first 3, middle 3, last 3 days because those days are especially hard, religiously speaking, and everything is firmly closed.
Uncertainty on what is the 1st day (the last night before or the first day? Also, note that Ramadan may begin on a different day in Indonesia than in Malaysia or, say, Pakistan) makes those 3-3-3 a safer 4-5-4, thus limiting further the available time windows.

2) During Ramadan, discos which usually close at 5am (now I noted that 5am is firm, while in the past before COVID it could also be 6am or 7am) close at 2am (still now? 2am it was before COVID), so all nightlife activities must be shifted earlier.

3) Local people is (was) still having fun in Batam also during Ramadan. So, I was used to experience the same chances to hunt FLs. Even better, because of less tourists around competing with me.
Now?
Before COVID, I noted the same quantity of girls at pubs and bars (e.g., Square). Now, I really do not know. Bars were dry before Ramadan, now during Ramadan it cannot be better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Long long time ago (can't remember how many years ago it was, hehehe...), i was talking with bro Blackpage about his Mifi device and my wireless usb router. We even had a small heated debate over which is better (we are actually talking about the almost same thing/device). And over time while still in this Batam thread, i bought 1 of bro Blackpage Mifi device and learned that this gadget is actually quite good to use.
Lesson learned: listen to me! Ahahah
(We were not talking about the same device... Your device must be connected to the PC via USB. My device is wireless and connection to the PC is via wifi)
Old 02-04-2023, 04:37 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Anyway for myself, 2m for ST is a no no and too much for me. Most of the ktv/pub have their inhouse price of 2m-5m for lt, as in you pay to the shop then the girl will follow you back after your drinking/ktv session. But I still prefer to play the chemistry game, and usually just pay them so they don't have to go to work, and add a lil bit of tips, less than 2m usually. And they will be with me for longer duration than joint girl, and quality wise definitely way higher than joint girl.
2M is usually a no-no also for me! I wrote "my first time in Batam" meaning it was the first time I paid such money for 1 hour. (I hope nobody understood it was my first time I visit Batam 555 )

Well, this time that girl was such a sweet candy, unspoiled by the night working at KTV, that I regret I did not call her back (for 2M again).
By the way, we agreed "sortem", but after passionate sex she remained to sleep like an angel in my bed till morning. And I did not disturb her sleep.
Old 02-04-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

Anybody experience with food-court waitress or beer promoters? some food-court waitress and beer promoters look very hot and cute. I heard we can bring them out and hotel after they work finish if we talk with them nicely and offer. but my problem is i don't speak indo and they don't speak English so normally they don't come to me.. unfortunately some will speak to me in eng but they are not my type.. unlucky to find from there.
Old 03-04-2023, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ChamberLa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody been to Sekar before in recent months or late last year? Got this cewek F*tr*. Wonder if anybody here got booked her before. Young, fairly chesty. Used to book her but now not sure where she go. Asked the papi also never give proper answer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1