The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 31-03-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
standard 2 shots for 90 mins?
Noey does allow 2 shots even for 60 mins..... normally she will ask whether 1 or 2 shots.
If you want 2 shots, then she will take the 1st shot in the shower..... and let you have the 2nd shot towards the end of session.
Old 31-03-2023, 03:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mangosteen18181 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Finally managed to get the admin. Found out it was a LINE setting that was preventing him seeing me.

Took a Grab from Sukhumvit to the location. Took me about an hour because of the jam. Arrived on time. Texted Admin and he told me Patty will come get me.

Patty is a pleasant looking woman about 40. But looks and body is not what I was there for. It was for the massage. A whole 2 hours of it.

Once we reached the apartment room. Spacious with and attached bathroom. Soft spa like music was playing and the lighting was soft, dim and set the mood for a relaxing massage.

She then politely asked me to take a shower and when I was out she hung my clothes in the closet and told me to lie down on the bed - face down. She then covered my body with a towel, spread my legs a bit and proceeded with a tradition massage. All the time asking if it hurt. It was a good strong massage to say the least. She massaged my whole back and also the butt area. The butt cheeks and at times near the anus.

During the massage I was drifting off to sleep. It was nice and relaxing. Off came the towel and I could hear her pumping something from a dispenser. The oil massage started and she concentrated on the whole and legs, often brushing the testicles and butt crack as if to prime me for what’s about to happen. She then proceeded to massage the balls and penis sensually. This was when I was fully awake and focusing on the pleasure in the bits she was handling. Did not get an erection at this point, yet.

She asked me to go doggie. That’s exactly what she said. And there was a bit of anticipation on my part after reading the reports here. Then I heard her putting on the rubber gloves. Snap, snap.

The application of the KY was gentle and she gave prior warning before the virgin invasion. She stuck her finger in while stroking my penis, which was still not erect. Perhaps every guy has a bit gay in them to enjoy anal penetration. In this case with just a finger of the opposite sex. Might be a problem if it is a penis :-)

Patty was asking me during the process if I wanted to pee and strangely enough I wanted to. So she had to stop while I went to take a leak. She continued after I returned. It was then when I had an erection. Patty stroked and probed me. The feeling was pleasurable. And I told her she was awesome with her hands. Especially the one that is stroking. Not many girls can give a sensual handjob, I guess we do it better ourselves. She’s that good.

Patty then told me to lie on my back and continued massaging my muscle. It was at this time when I was trying to hold back from release and she put pressure on the area before the anus. And the need subsided. She did this a couple of times when she sensed that I was close. Each time she stopped the need to ejaculate.

Time was up and she kept pressure at the same spot and the erection subsided. It’s was a nice experience for a first timer like me. Definitely recommended for anyone who is curious.

PS: The tool works better and erection stronger as tested before this writing. Although I was asked to not use it for 24 hours. But arrangement was already made. So had to use it. Just hope it will still be in working order after today.

PPS: And thanks to bro @dominicgan7876 for the recommendation.
Old 31-03-2023, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 13
dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangosteen18181 View Post
Finally managed to get the admin. Found out it was a LINE setting that was preventing him seeing me.

Took a Grab from Sukhumvit to the location. Took me about an hour because of the jam. Arrived on time. Texted Admin and he told me Patty will come get me.

Patty is a pleasant looking woman about 40. But looks and body is not what I was there for. It was for the massage. A whole 2 hours of it.

Once we reached the apartment room. Spacious with and attached bathroom. Soft spa like music was playing and the lighting was soft, dim and set the mood for a relaxing massage.

She then politely asked me to take a shower and when I was out she hung my clothes in the closet and told me to lie down on the bed - face down. She then covered my body with a towel, spread my legs a bit and proceeded with a tradition massage. All the time asking if it hurt. It was a good strong massage to say the least. She massaged my whole back and also the butt area. The butt cheeks and at times near the anus.

During the massage I was drifting off to sleep. It was nice and relaxing. Off came the towel and I could hear her pumping something from a dispenser. The oil massage started and she concentrated on the whole and legs, often brushing the testicles and butt crack as if to prime me for what’s about to happen. She then proceeded to massage the balls and penis sensually. This was when I was fully awake and focusing on the pleasure in the bits she was handling. Did not get an erection at this point, yet.

She asked me to go doggie. That’s exactly what she said. And there was a bit of anticipation on my part after reading the reports here. Then I heard her putting on the rubber gloves. Snap, snap.

The application of the KY was gentle and she gave prior warning before the virgin invasion. She stuck her finger in while stroking my penis, which was still not erect. Perhaps every guy has a bit gay in them to enjoy anal penetration. In this case with just a finger of the opposite sex. Might be a problem if it is a penis :-)

Patty was asking me during the process if I wanted to pee and strangely enough I wanted to. So she had to stop while I went to take a leak. She continued after I returned. It was then when I had an erection. Patty stroked and probed me. The feeling was pleasurable. And I told her she was awesome with her hands. Especially the one that is stroking. Not many girls can give a sensual handjob, I guess we do it better ourselves. She’s that good.

Patty then told me to lie on my back and continued massaging my muscle. It was at this time when I was trying to hold back from release and she put pressure on the area before the anus. And the need subsided. She did this a couple of times when she sensed that I was close. Each time she stopped the need to ejaculate.

Time was up and she kept pressure at the same spot and the erection subsided. It’s was a nice experience for a first timer like me. Definitely recommended for anyone who is curious.

PS: The tool works better and erection stronger as tested before this writing. Although I was asked to not use it for 24 hours. But arrangement was already made. So had to use it. Just hope it will still be in working order after today.

PPS: And thanks to bro @dominicgan7876 for the recommendation.
No worries bro, glad you enjoyed it… kudos for the detailed review and I am happy that my recommendation works😁
Old 31-03-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
khairulmhd007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Hey guys - going to bkk end of April, is Maria still the best soapy? Any new one that worth to check out? Thanks!
i think most pricey at the moment ?
Old 31-03-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Hey guys - going to bkk end of April, is Maria still the best soapy? Any new one that worth to check out? Thanks!
Maria’s ladies quality has dropped a lot in the last 2 months. Maria just completed their new building extension and brought in a lot of new ladies to fill the rooms, most of them really cannot make it. Got many average lookers asking for 12000+ baht per session. To make things worse, Maria’s prices had been increased by 5-10% to help pay for the new wing so highest tier is now 25000 baht. The papasan says now got 120-150 ladies working everyday but quantity does not equal quality. I don’t mind high prices but the quality at Maria simply isn’t there.

Most of the customers are China tourists who have never been to a high end soapy before. They are fooled by the grand decor and sheer number of girls. Think tour guides are being paid a commision for each China tourist that they bring in.

Many regulars like myself have gone over to Black Caviar, La Belle & Tarawadee. Black Caviar has its own problems with inflated pricing and the poor attitude of the high tier girls but at least, they screen the ladies in terms of looks.

La Belle is probably the most value for money now. There’s something for everyone, even their 4-5000+baht ladies are quite ok.

Tarawadee is a close 2nd in terms of value for money. But it’s at Pattanakarn so kind of far. Go before or after 5-8pm to avoid the traffic jam. Got some nice lookers at 5-7000+ baht range. The managers can be rude and pushy but just take your time to choose.
Old 31-03-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hehehahahohoho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wow this is 1 way to work things
Old 31-03-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Maria’s ladies quality has dropped a lot in the last 2 months. Maria just completed their new building extension and brought in a lot of new ladies to fill the rooms, most of them really cannot make it. Got many average lookers asking for 12000+ baht per session. To make things worse, Maria’s prices had been increased by 5-10% to help pay for the new wing so highest tier is now 25000 baht. The papasan says now got 120-150 ladies working everyday but quantity does not equal quality. I don’t mind high prices but the quality at Maria simply isn’t there.

Most of the customers are China tourists who have never been to a high end soapy before. They are fooled by the grand decor and sheer number of girls. Think tour guides are being paid a commision for each China tourist that they bring in.

Many regulars like myself have gone over to Black Caviar, La Belle & Tarawadee. Black Caviar has its own problems with inflated pricing and the poor attitude of the high tier girls but at least, they screen the ladies in terms of looks.

La Belle is probably the most value for money now. There’s something for everyone, even their 4-5000+baht ladies are quite ok.

Tarawadee is a close 2nd in terms of value for money. But it’s at Pattanakarn so kind of far. Go before or after 5-8pm to avoid the traffic jam. Got some nice lookers at 5-7000+ baht range. The managers can be rude and pushy but just take your time to choose.
i never go to these places. because its china priced to scam china tourists.
Old 31-03-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Mar 2023 trip FR.

So my trip ended again, and I share my FR from my Mar 2023 trip. So far not bad except that I didn’t get what I expected from that famous raw shop. Didn’t even manage to find time to visit my regular ML so that I can try the girls which I wanted (cuz their timing matched this time). Depending how you play, what u get from the girls maybe different. Tip: It is possible to get a better experience if you can speak Thai. Not in order, Standard price from the respective shops apart from the tips:

Nuru Massage
Doki Doki
Girl: Yuri, 3,500B x 90 min, RTF. Wanted to try Heaven BKK massage, but they are closed for 1 week. So I walked over to Doki Doki and find my favorite girl there. I keep RTF her cuz I like her looks and services. Had an enjoyable time with her as usual.

Massage Parlours
Butterfly
Girl (Visit 1): Jaja, 2,400B x 90 min. Cute, slim with brown skin, with nice long hair (and don’t tie during session, I like it). Non-stop continuous DFK, BBBJ with DT but need to hint her for a cat bath. Very tight pussy. Tried 5 positions with her, DFK whenever our lips can reach and watching her expression while at it. Went at her for a long duration because of feeling decreased by the CD (what a waste). She was tired out. Cuddling with her for the remaining time was so comfortable. After the session, hug and kiss her at the corridor, stairway and at the lobby, end up 3 Japanese customers who were choosing girls staring at us lol.

Girl (Visit 2): ??? (unlisted girl), 2,400B x 90 min + ??? tips. Wanted to try Dedee, Yaimai or Unseen, but they are either on vacation or not available at this timing. So I booked an unlisted girl in advance for a morning session cuz she’s raw potential girl. I shall keep it to myself for now on how to get these raw unlisted girls here. Curvy body with C cup natural boobs, very smooth and soft skin, feels very comfortable. Gives me so much non-stop continuous DFK than I can receive, excellent full body cat bath, BBBJ and raw for a tip. Very tight pussy and gets wet naturally with all the stimulation, don’t need to use KY. The feel from the raw FJ / CIP while DFK her was such a great feeling. I gave her quite an amount of tip cuz I want to take her again. Overall cost still lesser than a Nuru massage or taking out a bargirl for ST.

Mai Chan
Girl: Junko, 2,400B x 90 min. Short and slim girl, around 147cm height, looks like a sec school girl. Holding her hand going up to the room feels like luring out a school girl. Deep kissing on lips while sitting on bed (and she standing on ground), her height is just nice. It feels so good especially with some taste from her lipstick, peeking at her made me high. Not very experienced, don’t know how to do cat bath even though I gave her one, I thought I could have a kitten on my back. She is very sensitive when I licked and kissed her all over, can see her twitching about. Wild imaginations when getting up from DFK on top of her about being caught in the act with an underage girl lol … Kiss her at the lobby before leaving while the mamasan, a Caucasian customer and his meaty ML watching on lol.

Momo Massage Thonglor
Girl: Spy, 2,600B x 90 min. I’ve wanted to try this cute and pretty SYT (but she’s not 21yo as advertised) but our previous times didn’t match. Finally got to try her now. Initially avoid kissing but after managed to kiss her lips a few times, she just went on full DFK mode. DFK with her feels so good, it looks like she just went along to enjoy the kissing. The look while she’s going at it, so sweet. Normal BBBJ and has tight pussy for FJ. Tipped her 200B for being willing to accommodate DFK. After the session, kiss her at the staircase and lobby when exiting the place.

Tulip Massage
Girl: Candy. 2,100B x 90 min. Came to this shop expecting wild service, unfortunately was quite disappointed. Though other FRs described the shower room as dirty but I found it acceptable. TBH the shower at those ST hotels are the worst. Fondle in shower room, boob fuck and raw grinding in the shower floor. Too bad, not up to expectation, it wasn’t wild enough, even some girls in Geylang can do much wilder shower play. Provides soso catbath and AR, can't kiss lips or DFK cuz she got ulcer on lips (she said she bit it when eating, for my safety don't kiss better). Tbh, I didn't care about it since I already come here to expect raw. No raw FJ even when offer tips, in the end, FJ for a while mood gone, end up didn't even cum. After the session, went over to Butterfly, but it was too late, the raw possible girls already left the place (or still in the rooms). I should have just head to the gogo bars.

Probably not coming here anymore in future. The girls are much older, only a few with acceptable looks to me and getting the raw is gamble. Not to mention, this is the only place I didn’t get DFK for this trip. I rather head to Butterfly for their unlisted raw XMMs.

Gogo Bar
Bacarra
Girl: Aom, 5,190B x (LDx2 + ST, beer, barfine, ST hotel, including that mamasan who always serves me’s LD, someday I’m gonna take her outside and DFK her on the street lol). Now if pay by credit card, there will be 300B surcharge for the ST, but I didn’t bring enough cash, so I just paid it anyway. Saw this girl sitting alone near the entrance of the bar after her dancing session, doesn’t talk much with other girls, decided to buy her LD to keep me company. Girl is very pretty, very slim, tan skin with no tummy fats, looks prettier than many of those car show models. Her A cups are probably the reason why she’s left alone by customers. Ice queen and shy at the bar, tried to chat with her to warm up. She can’t speak much English, so I chat with her in Thai and the conversations got going. Her skin feels so soft and smooth with extremely attractive lips which I can’t taste in the bar, so I barfined her. In the room, she spams plenty of DFK with those sweet lips, sending me to heaven. Very nice cat bath and BBBJ. Tight pussy for FJ with feeling decreased by CD. She showers with me, not many of these ST girls do that. After the session, hug and kiss her a little on the main pathway outside the hotel with customers at the bar opposite cheering on (and those other bar girls smirking lol). Then she got shy again and zipped back into the bar. Looking at the wefie I took with her makes me wanna take her again the next time.

Note: My preference about the appearance of the girls maybe different from you. I like dark skin Isaan plain jane girls. All the girls here are from Isaan, except Jaja, ??? and Junko. And I like the excitement of enjoying outside the room (or venue). So, I got those Sagami to use for this trip, feels slightly better than Oka001 and much cheaper too, but will never beat raw feeling. I’ll use these in future cuz like Oka001 it also don’t hurt my sensitive skin down there.
Old 01-04-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Tarawadee is now upmarket joint?
I recall several years ago Tarawadee was a budget MP.
1,000 baht for 45 min session and 1,400 baht for 90 mins. Their ladies are mostly MILFs.
Did not revisit again as back then there were many other MPs that offer better stocks.
Old 01-04-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 2
littlenathanboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittlenathanboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Yeah. I also went to Maichan without booking and had to keep flipping their book. I also wrote a FR haha
u got chance flip book.. i walk in the mamasan say sorry tonight full cannot even flip book lol
Old 01-04-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Wow demand outstrips supply!
No wonder Thai papayas very yaya!

Heng I'm in Jakarta now eating Indo mangoes!
Old 01-04-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Tarawadee is now upmarket joint?
I recall several years ago Tarawadee was a budget MP.
1,000 baht for 45 min session and 1,400 baht for 90 mins. Their ladies are mostly MILFs.
Did not revisit again as back then there were many other MPs that offer better stocks.
Think that’s a different Tarawadee. The Tarawadee at Phattanakarn is a large standalone building, halfway between Sukhumvit & Suvarnabhumi airport. Got Youtube videos abt it. Think it has been around for 20+ years and always been upscale. I just revisited last month and it looks renovated w/ good biz, many nice cars in the big carpark. Most bros here don’t go there because of the distance, it can take 20-30 mins depending on traffic. Clientale is mostly Thai working or living in the suburbs there.

The set-up is more like an upmarket restaurant with dining tables near the couches where the ladies sit. Most people go in groups & hv dinner there, eating & drinking then choosing the ladies. Good alternative to Maria & BC, got some of that high end soapy grandeur at lower prices.
Old 01-04-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 2
orlandosniper25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyorlandosniper25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

yes. at the current situation i go to poseidon
Old 01-04-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlenathanboy View Post
u got chance flip book.. i walk in the mamasan say sorry tonight full cannot even flip book lol
It seems there are only a few girls working at Mai Chan at a given time. I tried walk in a few times, it is usually 5 girls present, but 2 or 3 working in the room. Sometimes all 5 working. Mamasan points the girls in the book that are free then if you ask, points the girls that are upstairs working.
Old 02-04-2023, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile King Castle 1

Place was thumping on a Saturday night. Never seen it so packed. Hard to find a seat. Had to sit in the stairwell, squeezed in between farangs. This place, like Thermae, used to cater to the Japanese, but now seems overrun by other nationalities.

A lot of AGGs in Patpong are closed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1