The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
congyin is Cool - loads of Potential
Honest question on value for $

chatgpt proofread version:

Disclaimer first: This is an honest question, please don't zap me. Because I am also paying the same price and am no saint.

Samsters are flocking to Bangkok, Pattaya, and Phuket for girls. So we should assume that the services/goods there should be of better value for money than local, right? However, I find it hard to accept that. So I really need fellow brothers to help me tell myself that my bi-yearly pilgrimage makes sense.

I read the thread about "carrot price," and I am also paying the average price for my experience below.
Agogo bar vs. Vietnamese pub?
LD (lady drink) is cheaper, but per night will cost more than the same tips for the Vietnamese pub? LD 200 X many vs. one-time $50 tips. Takeout also costs higher than Vietnamese pub?
ST (short time) - 3k, LT (long time) - 7k vs. $300

Local vs. Thai KTV
Tips are cheaper here? If you compare non-butterfly price, since in Thai, I don't go to any butterfly ones. One night - 20k per pax vs. 7-800 per pax.

WL (working lady)
Is Geylang cheaper than the Thermae/Silom area?

Anyway, although I don't find it value for money personally, I still go and will be going soon again. I just want to know what other Samsters' reasons are. I don't have a good reason myself. It's NLP from young that Thai is the place to go.
Old 22-03-2023, 05:30 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
pentacoast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Honest question on value for $

In Pattaya you can still get beach road girls for 1,000 thb or $30 US. Pretty solid deal
Old 22-03-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for me, its because the whisky is darn cheap compared to where im from ...so yeah...for girls...its not even worth it after covid 19..
Old 22-03-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me, as we age, I value clean places more.
I enjoy Spa, good massage and cheaper high end food still.
Those are mainly my agenda when I am in Bkk nowadays for biz travel.
Not so much on girls anymore.

If I need some good company during lonely days, I will go for tonybkk.
Old 22-03-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
kampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by congyin View Post
chatgpt proofread version:

Disclaimer first: This is an honest question, please don't zap me. Because I am also paying the same price and am no saint.

Samsters are flocking to Bangkok, Pattaya, and Phuket for girls. So we should assume that the services/goods there should be of better value for money than local, right? However, I find it hard to accept that. So I really need fellow brothers to help me tell myself that my bi-yearly pilgrimage makes sense.

I read the thread about "carrot price," and I am also paying the average price for my experience below.
Agogo bar vs. Vietnamese pub?
LD (lady drink) is cheaper, but per night will cost more than the same tips for the Vietnamese pub? LD 200 X many vs. one-time $50 tips. Takeout also costs higher than Vietnamese pub?
ST (short time) - 3k, LT (long time) - 7k vs. $300

Local vs. Thai KTV
Tips are cheaper here? If you compare non-butterfly price, since in Thai, I don't go to any butterfly ones. One night - 20k per pax vs. 7-800 per pax.

WL (working lady)
Is Geylang cheaper than the Thermae/Silom area?

Anyway, although I don't find it value for money personally, I still go and will be going soon again. I just want to know what other Samsters' reasons are. I don't have a good reason myself. It's NLP from young that Thai is the place to go.
there's a wide range of price. value for money also subjective. SYT? MILF? Skill good? Newbie? So many variables and we guys have different variables.

Everything has its market forces. Got demand and supply. So you explore to find the one that you think is good value to you lor.
Old 22-03-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

kampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
for me, its because the whisky is darn cheap compared to where im from ...so yeah...for girls...its not even worth it after covid 19..
now the big clubs also almost at ex as sg liao
Old 22-03-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookoo88 View Post

i appreciate service and quality of the girls so willing to pay more as i appreciate the value in those.
Old 22-03-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookoo88 View Post

haha, you're so right. after covid (+3 years) and am now early 40s, agenda has changed alot compared to before. no longer desire things that i used to want before covid. more to chill and relax now and having girls is just a bonus, not necessary needed when traveling to thailand
Old 23-03-2023, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
congyin is Cool - loads of Potential

Seems like many bros same as me. Visiting thailand for other reasons.
I am ~50 liao. Thailand changed a lot.

Anyway I will stay go every year for memory. In fact, when Singapore first open up last Apr. Chiangmai, bkk are the first places i go. Since then, this coming one is my 3rd trip liao.
Old 23-03-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pentacoast View Post
In Pattaya you can still get beach road girls for 1,000 thb or $30 US. Pretty solid deal
500 baht also have.
The question is whether you can accept the goods or not
Old 23-03-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 22
daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!

Value for money is relative to how thick your wallet is. I had friends who balked at paying more than 2k baht for a ST. And on the other end of the scale I know of friends who pays 100k for 10/10 car show models for a night.

Bottom line is, pay and chiong what you can afford. And dont get caught in the web of BS the Thai ladies spew. Always FnF (Fuck and forget)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1