The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Area around Lump'ni park

Dont see any mention of this.
Drove around this area last night after visit a resto nearby....originally drove down the side of the park cos i made a turn error....was not hunting. But then i noticed, along the sidewalk, every 70-100m, females.

Mebbe 20+ in toto
Did a circle, and ran a recce on foot

At least 4 were not fully female
At least 11-12 were only doable by the visually impaired

But i found a gem
22yo, slim, natural boobs, works a factory & says comes here occasionally, this her 7th or 8th time.
( this using translator app)

Took her in my jeep, found nearby place to park, she dropped her shorts, i fucked her on back seat, gave her 1000 ( she actually said "up to you"") & dropped her back near.

She says she herself only goes on fridays, warned me of the obvios (some have dependency issues) but says quite a few fl like her go on various days.

But need watch out for popo too

Worth a look if you drive, are adept with translator apps etc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1