The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Ultimate FL Conquests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powersex View Post
Neen following this thread for a long while. Offered some bros a chance to bonk a local girl and teach them how to do her raw and creampie.

In the end, they declined.

Shows that u cannot believe the bullshit they posted in all over the forum, bragging about doing raw.
You bait ppl for information with imaginary girls for booking, and you can't provide anything at all. Why choose to listen to you? No one owes you anything. There's other ways of getting what we want, we don't need you
Old 11-08-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 12
Powersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post
You bait ppl for information with imaginary girls for booking, and you can't provide anything at all. Why choose to listen to you? No one owes you anything. There's other ways of getting what we want, we don't need you
Lol so much for sharing. Who wants yr info? Don't delude yrself....

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
You rape girls and you want a fall-guy to cover your tracks...
Is that what u think?Oh well....
Just admit u both are too poor to bonk local girls.
Come to think of it, all yr posts r mainly on thai prostitutes. Can only afford them right?
Old 11-08-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 8
stomper123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystomper123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

23 year old uni student...
Can anyone share her contact with me? I up her raw before but lost her contact
Old 11-08-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stomper123 View Post
Can anyone share her contact with me? I up her raw before but lost her contact
She will not willingly fuck RAW with most guys.
Her name and stable if you’re serious.
If you can’t remember, I can’t help you
Old 11-08-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Come to think of it, all yr posts r mainly on thai prostitutes. Can only afford them right?
You like to fuck at staircases to save on hotel money...
Old 11-08-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Honestly we don't even know what your point is by ranting here. You have your own problems you go deal with it. Come here upset over nothing wtf?
Old 11-08-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

Powersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You like to fuck at staircases to save on hotel money...
if u say so.
the lies u can hurl here at me, i am super glad u did not take up my offer in the end.
Old 11-08-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post
Honestly we don't even know what your point is by ranting here. You have your own problems you go deal with it. Come here upset over nothing wtf?
i didn't rant here nor accuse anyone. You both came out to shoot me. so what are u upset about?
Old 11-08-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 9
samsungs6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i didn't rant here nor accuse anyone. You both came out to shoot me. so what are u upset about?

chill guys. dont fight here. maybe its a misunderstanding.
Old 11-08-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsungs6 View Post
chill guys. dont fight here. maybe its a misunderstanding.
Perhaps it is, but its different when you start sending pms. Ima just sit out and watch the show
Old 11-08-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
if u say so.
the lies u can hurl here at me, i am super glad u did not take up my offer in the end.
You send us unsolicited PMs telling us to creampie a girl.
You won’t let us know what she looks like or give her contact.
You say she doesn’t allow RAW but you’ve creampied her.

Based on your past precedent, you likely forced her for RAW and have a police case against you.
You want to dilute the case by getting other guys to also be charged for RAW sex with her.
How kind your offer is...

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 11-08-2020 at 11:14 PM.
Old 12-08-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster

Woah someone acting all high and mighty now? Now who pm me this? Hmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs
Envy you... able to rape J and get away with it...

Quote:
You send us unsolicited PMs telling us to creampie a girl.
You won’t let us know what she looks like or give her contact.
You say she doesn’t allow RAW but you’ve creampied her.

Based on your past precedent, you likely forced her for RAW and have a police case against you.
You want to dilute the case by getting other guys to also be charged for RAW sex with her.
How kind your offer is...
Old 12-08-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

strange, my post on my last raw on the F*n*i got deleted. wonder why...
Old 20-08-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leehuashen View Post
strange, my post on my last raw on the F*n*i got deleted. wonder why...
Must be OKT see not happy but appreciate the sharing!
Old 20-08-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Sharing to keep the thread going

From 2019

What made this one special was how icy she was at the start of the session and how it developed into a steamy sex fest. A slight miscommunication led to a creamy accident that eventually perpetuated throughout her stay lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1