The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-07-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
I unkle leh, no good in this. haha. Put a few more that i have. Can see or not har? lol
But unkie had experienced something most of us probably never will. You can write an exciting chapter in your life story, we never can. So you win!!! Lol

Yes can see all... Thanks heaps
Old 18-07-2020, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, Carrie is Vivi cfm is it?
Kk thx, then i dun miss out much.

Thx again for the info bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
she is aka vivi 100%
Old 18-07-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
But unkie had experienced something most of us probably never will. You can write an exciting chapter in your life story, we never can. So you win!!! Lol

Yes can see all... Thanks heaps
Ya it's a life experiencing that very hard to forget. Disadvantage is tho, sometimes will unconsciously do comparison. I'm not the pioneers who venture there, imagine those pioneers even more shiok, cause the cost is damn bloody low back then and the girls are a lot less materialistic.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 18-07-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 5
yao2347 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.live/niki-massage/

Any bro tried?
Old 18-07-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Oh, Carrie is Vivi cfm is it?
Kk thx, then i dun miss out much.

Thx again for the info bro.

Jia Jia is Vivi, not Carrie's la
Old 18-07-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Eh really? I went see Jia Jia she not the Vivi i know what.
Hhmm, another Vivi is it?

Quote:
Old 18-07-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

How to make your WL experience more pleasant

Got some messages on this topic, so perhaps I should share some brief thoughts here. Basically, treat her as a new friend you're meeting.

It starts with you during the booking process. Be cordial even before you meet her. Your initial contact with her should be via texting, please no calling. And the message should b along the lines of "Hello, are you free for a one-hour session between 3-6 pm?" As far as possible, try to let her have a 2-3 hour window so that there's more flexibility for the both of you. Regardless of the tone of her reply, respond to it with something like "Thank you, looking forward to the session."

If the booking was made the day before, confirm with her the timing a few hours before. Reach her locality at H-10 minutes or earlier. If she provides the condo name, do not go there directly and wait downstairs for further instructions. Instead, before departure, check out her locality and plan where would be an inconspicious place to settle down for a bit before heading towards her place. And yes, spare a couple of dollars or so to buy small food items like fruits to bring along.

When she has given you the instructions, follow it strictly, as failure to do so may upset her and affect the session. Oh yes, while heading towards the place, check out the vehicles parked near it. Take note of waiting vehicles with two occupants in front.

When she opens the door and you decide that you will not U-turn, greet her cheerily. Have a bit of small talk, crack a few jokes here and there and break the ice. Always behave as if you're the guest even though she'll provide a service to you the customer. Put on the table the food item you bought without saying anything.

During the session, state clearly what you want and come to an agreement with her. When the service is over and is good, compliment her. Crack a few more jokes there. If her attitude and disposition are good, but her physical bits make you decide you're unlikely to return, still ask for her WeChat nevertheless. You'll then leave on a good note. If her attitude is bad, then skip this. How about the food you bought? If she's good, tell her that it's for you before leaving. If she's bad, take it away and eat it yourself later. And because what you bought is some small, finger food type, she's more likely to eat it.

And when you're out of her place, check out the area again. The same drill: note any waiting vehicles with two occupants. Flag it out to her even if she can't avert the inevitable. She should appreciate you for that

Last word: go in well-groomed. Not asking you to dress like you're going to the prom, but at the very least go in clean and tidy clothes if possible. Check that your breath is fresh. That's all for now.
Old 18-07-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Ya it's a life experiencing that very hard to forget. Disadvantage is tho, sometimes will unconsciously do comparison. I'm not the pioneers who venture there, imagine those pioneers even more shiok, cause the cost is damn bloody low back then and the girls are a lot less materialistic.
Yep, to me it's all about filling my life storybook with many chapters. And hoping each chapter is an exciting read.

Have you read books with boring chapters? If you have, don't you think that book is a waste of time?
Old 18-07-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Don't know... It's Ulysses84 post, not mine ley
Old 18-07-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
just to avoid confusion, carrie is aka vivi (those added her WC b4 can attest).
Old 18-07-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for clearing that up, I guess it was me that got confused.
Old 18-07-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
🙂 There. It makes sense now. Thx again bro.
Old 18-07-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
How to make your WL experience more pleasant

Got some messages on this topic, so perhaps I should share some brief thoughts here. Basically, treat her as a new friend you're meeting.

It starts with you during the booking process. Be cordial even before you meet her. Your initial contact with her should be via texting, please no calling. And the message should b along the lines of "Hello, are you free for a one-hour session between 3-6 pm?" As far as possible, try to let her have a 2-3 hour window so that there's more flexibility for the both of you. Regardless of the tone of her reply, respond to it with something like "Thank you, looking forward to the session."

If the booking was made the day before, confirm with her the timing a few hours before. Reach her locality at H-10 minutes or earlier. If she provides the condo name, do not go there directly and wait downstairs for further instructions. Instead, before departure, check out her locality and plan where would be an inconspicious place to settle down for a bit before heading towards her place. And yes, spare a couple of dollars or so to buy small food items like fruits to bring along.

When she has given you the instructions, follow it strictly, as failure to do so may upset her and affect the session. Oh yes, while heading towards the place, check out the vehicles parked near it. Take note of waiting vehicles with two occupants in front.

When she opens the door and you decide that you will not U-turn, greet her cheerily. Have a bit of small talk, crack a few jokes here and there and break the ice. Always behave as if you're the guest even though she'll provide a service to you the customer. Put on the table the food item you bought without saying anything.

During the session, state clearly what you want and come to an agreement with her. When the service is over and is good, compliment her. Crack a few more jokes there. If her attitude and disposition are good, but her physical bits make you decide you're unlikely to return, still ask for her WeChat nevertheless. You'll then leave on a good note. If her attitude is bad, then skip this. How about the food you bought? If she's good, tell her that it's for you before leaving. If she's bad, take it away and eat it yourself later. And because what you bought is some small, finger food type, she's more likely to eat it.

And when you're out of her place, check out the area again. The same drill: note any waiting vehicles with two occupants. Flag it out to her even if she can't avert the inevitable. She should appreciate you for that

Last word: go in well-groomed. Not asking you to dress like you're going to the prom, but at the very least go in clean and tidy clothes if possible. Check that your breath is fresh. That's all for now.
good advice
Old 18-07-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Paisei, I newbie har, this Vivi is who har?

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 18-07-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks for clearing that up, I guess it was me that got confused.
the vivi from spa that was quite popular prev?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1