The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-07-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You were here late last year what..

Impossible you never see her being mentioned..
No leh, which is why I wonder
I usually take note of the prettier ones
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Time to move on dude, won't be seeing her anytime soon.

Think you were too engrossed with the two Angels that time.
That may be true!
Old 09-07-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
No leh, which is why I wonder
I usually take note of the prettier ones

That may be true!
Shop Angel was just getting popular during that period.

Anyway, that Lili had masked face pics and was advertised as plain vanilla, perhaps that was why she flew under the radar then.
Old 09-07-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Shop Angel was just getting popular during that period.

Anyway, that Lili had masked face pics and was advertised as plain vanilla, perhaps that was why she flew under the radar then.
Are you still in contact with her?
Old 09-07-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Are you still in contact with her?
Yes, we still exchange niceties every now and then.
Old 09-07-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, we still exchange niceties every now and then.
Did she say she is planning to come back?
Old 09-07-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Did she say she is planning to come back?
Yes, she should be here right now in a parallel universe without the virus.
Old 09-07-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
They are never going to do stuff like safe entry.... Its like telling the whole world what you are doing, and everyone that is involved
Err I know for sure one in off Area G who is doing this.....I did so without thinking ...
Old 09-07-2020, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Scared dun chiong, chiong dun scared..
Quote:
I must admit that I'm a bit worried after this long weekend where they have been fully booked...
Therein the conundrum.....but I'm gonna take it easy and go cold turkey to assess the situation....unless Nat msgs then all bets are off.
Old 09-07-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Therein the conundrum.....but I'm gonna take it easy and go cold turkey to assess the situation....unless Nat msgs then all bets are off.
Yeah good that I planned for this already and had my weekly fix.

Next week is wait and see.
Old 09-07-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 12
AztecM is one of the Best!AztecM is one of the Best!AztecM is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
You're quite the clairvoyant!

Your predictions might come true. Some of the ladies have expressed concern and are making decisions on next steps. Due to this pandemic, bbbj-cim might be soon off the menu.
I can deal with capped bj for now I guess.
Old 09-07-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

Finally booked one...I wish we were in the good old days of 2014-2016 where there is too many to choose from.....
Old 09-07-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AztecM View Post
I can deal with capped bj for now I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AztecM View Post
Finally booked one...I wish we were in the good old days of 2014-2016 where there is too many to choose from.....
Come on, let's have some optimism here. Sure it may not be the best of times, but it sure beats a few weeks ago when all you had was your right hand. Now at least we get to feel up some juicy tits and get our dick stroked and cream our cum all over a girl's sexy body.

Fingers cross, things will improve in the weeks to follow. Meanwhile discreetly build rapport with a selected few, deep dive in mutual pleasures, and maximize the experience with them till the situation is more favorable for us. This keeps a wide grin on my face.
Old 09-07-2020, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Come on, let's have some optimism here. Sure it may not be the best of times, but it sure beats a few weeks ago when all you had was your right hand. Now at least we get to feel up some juicy tits and get our dick stroked and cream our cum all over a girl's sexy body.

Fingers cross, things will improve in the weeks to follow. Meanwhile discreetly build rapport with a selected few, deep dive in mutual pleasures, and maximize the experience till the situation is more favorable for us. This keeps a wide grin on my face.
Ya its already much better than CB period. My china friend says he thinks there will be a wave coming once travel restrictions are less stringent because unemployment in china is very bad now.
Old 09-07-2020, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya its already much better than CB period. My china friend says he thinks there will be a wave coming once travel restrictions are less stringent because unemployment in china is very bad now.
Are we going to see a huge new wave of them coming cos I could really enjoy being spoilt for choice
Old 09-07-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:

Fingers cross, things will improve in the weeks to follow. Meanwhile discreetly build rapport with a selected few, deep dive in mutual pleasures, and maximize the experience with them till the situation is more favorable for us. This keeps a wide grin on my face.
Haha those weeks are the times I was grateful I bought a Tenga

Gonna learn from a bro here and try to push the limit when situation permits
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1