The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Vicious cycle of eating out?

I met a few friends recently to catch up on life and it surprised me to know that some of them are already eating out. It's a vicious cycle, apparently.

1. Intimacy frequency starts to reduce so to relieve needs, they start looking for FBs, visit MLs, etc.

2. They start returning home even later after eating out, so wife is asleep or too tired for any more activities. So intimacy reduces even further.

3. For some of them (and I hope this doesn't happen to anyone), wife finds out, intimacy gets completely cut off so they just continue eating out.

Can't help but agree with this vicious cycle, any thoughts?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1