The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2023, 08:09 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
similang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Horny but contradicted

crazy or what?

very messy ending if caught.
Old 30-06-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWalker View Post
Need advices from bros here. I felt attracted to my uncle's girlfriend and wants to have a good time with her. But I dont want to ruin my relationship with my uncle. Any suggestions or advice on how I can make this worked?
Sounds like you've already decided to bed her. So like the other bros write, is she willing or not. If she's not, then just PCC or think of her when fucking other girls. But if she's willing, then my advice is to not not do it. Because it's a no return route.

But I think no one here can advice you anything if you are already set on fucking her.

It's like me.

The maids I fuck at my home, we fuck when my kids are sleeping in the next room. If get caught, it's a big shit hole for me. But I've already crossed the bridge of no return.

Or the tailor downstairs my house, and my wife also goes there to mend her clothes.

Or the cleaner at my work place, who walks over each time to clean my desk, I know she can just tell my staff, "your director is fucking me early in the morning before anyone is in office".

Or my insurance agent, who knows my wife. Or if I ask my agent to come to office to part time do calling for me, sometimes we are having a quickie in an empty room where I'm not even sure if there's CCTV.

Or my adult students, and best part is some students even know who are the ones I've fucked. And I know who are the ones who knows I go around fucking.

I understand the thrill and yet how much of this shit hole I'm digging myself into.

If you read my reply and think, "wtf... This guy wants to die ah..." Then you better reconsider putting your dick into your uncle's girl.
Old 01-07-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 2
jaundice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWalker View Post
Need advices from bros here. I felt attracted to my uncle's girlfriend and wants to have a good time with her. But I dont want to ruin my relationship with my uncle. Any suggestions or advice on how I can make this worked?
Just do it! He's only your uncle
Old 03-07-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

What about if it is vice-versa, your uncle is eyeing your gal and wants to have a good time with her behind your back?
Old 03-07-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post

It's like me.

The maids I fuck at my home, we fuck when my kids are sleeping in the next room. If get caught, it's a big shit hole for me. But I've already crossed the bridge of no return.

Or the tailor downstairs my house, and my wife also goes there to mend her clothes.

Or the cleaner at my work place, who walks over each time to clean my desk, I know she can just tell my staff, "your director is fucking me early in the morning before anyone is in office".

Or my insurance agent, who knows my wife. Or if I ask my agent to come to office to part time do calling for me, sometimes we are having a quickie in an empty room where I'm not even sure if there's CCTV.

Or my adult students, and best part is some students even know who are the ones I've fucked. And I know who are the ones who knows I go around fucking.
Bro u are taking alot of risks, hope it is all well and u are able to manage thel the calculated risks efficiently and effectively

U sure have my salute!!!
Old 04-07-2023, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Bro u are taking alot of risks, hope it is all well and u are able to manage thel the calculated risks efficiently and effectively

U sure have my salute!!!
I'm at the point of no return.
Old 04-07-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
foyodob90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very messy ending if caught.
Old 04-07-2023, 12:35 PM