The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 11
drache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Holy Father

damn shiok!!!!
Old 03-07-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdolphins View Post
Do you want Renee to un-sin you?
Yes Bro pinkdolphins! I want to be a born again virgin, touched for the very first time. Heh heh!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 03-07-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 19
ihs0riHk is a glorious beacon of lightihs0riHk is a glorious beacon of lightihs0riHk is a glorious beacon of lightihs0riHk is a glorious beacon of lightihs0riHk is a glorious beacon of light

So we met again later that week, and we ended up in a 69 so that she could have a taste of my cock while I ate her pussy. She came 4 or 5 times just from my mouth. I told you that she was a hot one.

Later on Ken and Renee had a beautiful wedding in the church, and she was a gorgeous bride. I was proud to perform the ceremony and the day went off perfectly.

However, one thing did happen that I should tell you about before closure.

At the morning of the wedding, I was in my office at the church when there was a knock at the door. Without waiting for me to answer, Renee came in and shut the door behind her. She was wearing her wedding dress, which made sense because the wedding was due to start in less than an hour.

"Renee, what the hell are you doing? You need to get ready, you're about to get married!"

She came over to me, smiled and said, "I sucked Ken off last night, so I need you to cleanse me good before the ceremony." She leaned over the desk and pointed her big white dress at me.

"I can't fuck you while you're wearing your wedding dress! Even I have some standards!"

She reached back, unzipped it and stepped out of it. She was completely naked except for some gartered stockings. Grinning, she moved back to the desk and said, "Hurry, dear, I need your seed to cleanse me!"

Being a gentleman and a servant of my flock, I sighed, unzipped my pants and pulled out my hardened fat cock. She was wet and ready, and I slid right in, deep and hard. I held her hips and pounded away at her pussy, and she came hard and fast. I followed soon after, and she got right back into her dress as if nothing happened.

Interestingly, Renee had a baby nine months after the wedding, and I've always wondered if, you know.

------- THE END -------

Thanks to everyone who read and enjoyed this, it might not be a very detailed and exciting story compared to other veteran bros out there but I hope at least a handful get to have some form of release with this short story. Cheers!
Old 03-07-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Me like! I hope you continue your good work and save them all!
Old 03-07-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
SadioMane10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, I was wishing for a few more episodes hehe
Old 03-07-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

Solid pastor and sinful bride. I suspect that she will continue to sin while you cleanse her hole-lily. Keep going and cumming bro. 👍🏼
Old 04-07-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Hijack Bro @ihs0riHk's thread a bit.

Bless you Father.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1