The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-12-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Sounds like those erotic JAV plotline, envious of you bro, can live out such fantasy! Lol
Erm... Its really awkward as my kids were with her for 2 yrs... Nice lady in mid 30s then, with a young kid herself. And we chat up quite a few times too...

Moment was for me and she just calmly go abt her routine and make a pact that this stay within the room..

Needless to say, I try not to pick kids after that and she left the centre after few months.

Yeah, now to think abt it... She is quite a package and it was 80 then for a full hour of service.
Old 28-12-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvpscott View Post
Can't agree more. I am a firm believer in stuff like 缘分 too. Was supposed to have an appointment with Aini coming Wed after a long 2 weeks of waiting, received msg today informing me need to cancel as she got things to handle and ask me to book her from 10th onwards next yr LOL. I simply replied 有缘再约吧
Salute for your 有缘再约吧 haha

Jin sad oh like this

Two weeks waiting and need rescheduled to two weeks more..
Old 28-12-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
MLlove is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobieluvBoobie View Post
https://beautycastle.space/jasmine-n...ge-hj-thai-jg/

Bros, any FRs on this ML? ive search around the thread but found nothing. The comments seem good on the beautycastle website but i know better to how it is with these 'good comments'. I got an appt with her today 6pm le. Appriciate any FR from bros whom have use her services.
Bro you try already can tell us the FR?
Old 28-12-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Just finished my session with Ai Ni

Already got feels to rtm

She say she doesn’t accept those that are not in the database, she forgot to check my number.

Guess i am lucky haha

Any bros can guide me on how to join this ‘database’ pm also can much appreciated.

Also heard some Bros didn’t pay her not sure if true or not.
Old 28-12-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yup, usually so. Kanna triple, quadruple booked. Rarely but sometimes real problems. Usually taking it easy helps, got cancelled by Aini on one occasion last time and she treats me abalone in the make up session. I was glad the last time Huan Huan miss handled my booking and called after, waited an hour but was treated to an excellent session.

So, yup. 缘分 works. I didn't regret missing out on some of the more popularly hype ones. And yes, usually when low key, they gave the best service.
Haha in the end it was worth it Bro

i wanted taste abalone but was rejected, maybe get lucky in future sessions
Old 28-12-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 4
NoobieluvBoobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLlove View Post
Bro you try already can tell us the FR?
Ok lor, here i go! 😅 .Just hope its better than the last time
Old 28-12-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
marioheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations for irresistable MILFs? Photos cannot really tell since they deviate greatly.. maybe all the old birds can help. Thanks!
Old 28-12-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't make up usually start from trying to arrange an earlier date after cancelling on clients instead of asking them to re-queue all the way to the back
Long story short, they will typically try to slot you in for the next timing you want, be it same day or other days. The make up we referring to is more of the session will be solid, to make up for her fault.
Old 28-12-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanChin76 View Post
Erm... Its really awkward as my kids were with her for 2 yrs... Nice lady in mid 30s then, with a young kid herself. And we chat up quite a few times too...

Moment was for me and she just calmly go abt her routine and make a pact that this stay within the room..

Needless to say, I try not to pick kids after that and she left the centre after few months.

Yeah, now to think abt it... She is quite a package and it was 80 then for a full hour of service.
Nice share bro. I too seen a few pretty hot PRC pre milf teaching in pre school, have always had funny thoughts about them haha, hence your experience is rather memorable imo 😉
Old 28-12-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
Just finished my session with Ai Ni

Already got feels to rtm

She say she doesn’t accept those that are not in the database, she forgot to check my number.

Guess i am lucky haha

Any bros can guide me on how to join this ‘database’ pm also can much appreciated.

Also heard some Bros didn’t pay her not sure if true or not.
Thats surprising that someone did not pay her. When I went, she checked with me if I paid before I left. Which is kinda rare. I like to check with them on the price and for them to check if its right to try and avoid any of these unpleasantness
Old 28-12-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Salute for your 有缘再约吧 haha

Jin sad oh like this

Two weeks waiting and need rescheduled to two weeks more..
Haha nothing worth to find pity for, put it bluntly at the end of of day also just a whore only no matter how in demand she is
Old 28-12-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't make up usually start from trying to arrange an earlier date after cancelling on clients instead of asking them to re-queue all the way to the back
Earliest mutually available date, that is up to your arrangement with the ML. Was referring to what happens during the make-up session when that happens. The good ones are apologetic and goes into damage control.
Old 28-12-2020, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2847 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chxchx View Post
Ever encountered ad say $100, then after deed, tell u it’s actually $120?
Kenna today. Stuck to paying the $100.
Bad end to an otherwise pleasant encounter.
Happens from time to time when services on different websites are priced differently or you had an add on that she offered and you did not realise it.
But if she claims webmaster f-ed it up - she should have told ya from the start.
Old 28-12-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys, XE never reply me for several days, is it she kenna bao already or she knows im the pic collector
Old 28-12-2020, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
Haha in the end it was worth it Bro

i wanted taste abalone but was rejected, maybe get lucky in future sessions
she have some resemblance to jayley & Hayley woo .
painting a pinkish is worth it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1