The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-11-2020, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathknight828 View Post
But I asked her if there's any payment to the shop apart from her $100. She said no
I think many of us have been saying for the longest of time (and very recently too) about Spa based MLs. I guess those unconvinced will choose to remain unconvinced, until bitten.

Hope your $100 will bring you joy. Good luck.
Old 13-11-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 6
rangasm is one of the Best!rangasm is one of the Best!rangasm is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguys.online/linda-massage/
This S$200 Linda face look similar to a local Singaporean. i attach her IG below and see for yourself!

https://www.instagram.com/vweiqi/
Old 13-11-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
heelturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally tried the recently raved about SLG Jessica, so here's my short review:

Looks: At first glance she looks like a super model, with her height and long legs. She has a lot of poise and is a classy lady, but boob lovers can give her a miss.

Massage: Not there for the massage, but her massage is definitely top notch. One of the best in the business. Nearly fell asleep on a few occasions.

Sensual/ HJ: Her HJ was pretty customary, but her sensual was great. Not sure if it's juagen, but her finger poking my ass is an awkward yet shiok feeling.

GFE: I think she gives the feeling of a long lost friend rather than a GF or mistress. We chatted more like friends rather than flirt or have dirty talks.

Location: Great for both drivers and non drivers as her place is right next to a MRT station. Drivers can consider parking at HDB estates and walk over to save some costs. One thing I don't like is the elevator cannot press other floors, so if there are others in the lift with you, you cannot be take precautions by pressing another floor and walk.

Others: As many bros have pointed out, she will be leaving end of the month but she plans to return. Really a waste to have tried so close to her RTC date, if not she would be my regular. Also, v surprised my records are still around as she is rather cautious about accepting new customers. Overall Jessica provides great value and its worth a try. Tip her an additional $10 cos she OTed for me and I exceeded my time a bit though I'm the last customer.
Old 13-11-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
deathknight828 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I think many of us have been saying for the longest of time (and very recently too) about Spa based MLs. I guess those unconvinced will choose to remain unconvinced, until bitten.

Hope your $100 will bring you joy. Good luck.
I've not been to a spa for some time. Can share with me what the common tactics are? Will I expect the ML to upsell me and give excuses to pay more apart from the amount she advertised?
Old 13-11-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelturn View Post

Looks: At first glance she looks like a super model, with her height and long legs. She has a lot of poise and is a classy lady, but boob lovers can give her a miss.

Massage: Not there for the massage, but her massage is definitely top notch. One of the best in the business. Nearly fell asleep on a few occasions.

Sensual/ HJ: Her HJ was pretty customary, but her sensual was great. Not sure if it's juagen, but her finger poking my ass is an awkward yet shiok feeling.

GFE: I think she gives the feeling of a long lost friend rather than a GF or mistress. We chatted more like friends rather than flirt or have dirty talks.

Location: Great for both drivers and non drivers as her place is right next to a MRT station. Drivers can consider parking at HDB estates and walk over to save some costs. One thing I don't like is the elevator cannot press other floors, so if there are others in the lift with you, you cannot be take precautions by pressing another floor and walk.

Others: As many bros have pointed out, she will be leaving end of the month but she plans to return. Really a waste to have tried so close to her RTC date, if not she would be my regular. Also, v surprised my records are still around as she is rather cautious about accepting new customers. Overall Jessica provides great value and its worth a try. Tip her an additional $10 cos she OTed for me and I exceeded my time a bit though I'm the last customer.
she got wear glove or not when poking u
Old 13-11-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathknight828 View Post
I've not been to a spa for some time. Can share with me what the common tactics are? Will I expect the ML to upsell me and give excuses to pay more apart from the amount she advertised?
Disclaimer: not suggesting the spa of this ML you eyeing will definitely have the usual complaints bros have about Spa. All I can say is I have only tried shop/spa ONCE yet experienced most of the typical negatives below:

Entrance fee on top of whatever hour rate.
Top up for different stage of undress / service.
Rushed job.
Low hygiene level.
No shower/wash up.
Bros waiting outside while you are being served.
Poor sound proofing.
Some may insist fully clothed and cite is shop rules.
ML you booked swoop with another because she busy.

Your targeted ML spa may or may not have any of the above issue. Whether or not you want to risk or maybe above stuff don't bother you, is your call. For me, i made my decision long ago. All the best to you.
Old 13-11-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
deathknight828 is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Disclaimer: not suggesting the spa of this ML you eyeing will definitely have the usual complaints bros have about Spa. All I can say is I have only tried shop/spa ONCE yet experienced most of the typical negatives below:

Entrance fee on top of whatever hour rate.
Top up for different stage of undress / service.
Rushed job.
Low hygiene level.
No shower/wash up.
Bros waiting outside while you are being served.
Poor sound proofing.
Some may insist fully clothed and cite is shop rules.
ML you booked swoop with another because she busy.

Your targeted ML spa may or may not have any of the above issue. Whether or not you want to risk or maybe above stuff don't bother you, is your call. For me, i made my decision long ago. All the best to you.
yeah $100 without paying to the shop is too good to be true

thanks
Old 13-11-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangasm View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/linda-massage/
This S$200 Linda face look similar to a local Singaporean. i attach her IG below and see for yourself!

https://www.instagram.com/vweiqi/
I was shocked when I saw her new rates. I tried her once when she was at Lavender Spa. Quoted me 150 for full service but spa charged extra 50 for entrance which she did not tell. Slim body and moans quite loudly. Gfe quite OK but the spa fee left a bitter taste.
Old 13-11-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelturn View Post

Is she milfy?

Notice her listed age 27.
Old 13-11-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkn1ght View Post
Is she milfy?

I won't reveal her actual age, but she's not 27. You won't reject her in my opinion, coming from a SYT lover perspective
Old 13-11-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
she got wear glove or not when poking u
There's a reason why your points are in the negative territory.
Old 13-11-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkn1ght View Post
Is she milfy?

She is someone I would be proud bringing to my company's annual dinner and dance.
Old 13-11-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!

Just wanna ask if Jessica's HP number was it correct? Because I can't seemed to whatsapp that number on the listing.
Old 13-11-2020, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Don't understand why, but whenever I see folks here describe a lady as "milfy" it seems to always have negative connotations. Milf leh, should be used to describe an older woman that is sexually attractive. If she not hot then just say old lah.

Haven't tried any of the younger ones so don't really know, but seems like most bros prefer SYT for some reason.
Old 14-11-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Don't understand why, but whenever I see folks here describe a lady as "milfy" it seems to always have negative connotations. Milf leh, should be used to describe an older woman that is sexually attractive. If she not hot then just say old lah.

Haven't tried any of the younger ones so don't really know, but seems like most bros prefer SYT for some reason.
Exact sentiments here.

Lin Zhiling is Milfy.

The auntie at the market is auntie.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1