The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2009, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is planning to add a young defender to his squad in January.

Wenger confirmed yesterday he was prepared to spend in the winter market.

Among his shopping list are Osasuna fullback Cesar Azpilicueta, Sevilla defender Federico Fazio and Standard Liege youngster Eliaquim Mangala.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 30-09-2009, 08:53 AM
Samster

kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

ROBIN van Persie rewarded Arsenal's patience as the Gunners finally shattered Olympiakos's stubborn resistance to claim a 2-0 win in the Champions League.
Arsene Wenger's side dominated the Group H clash at the Emirates Stadium from start to finish, but were frustrated until 12 minutes from full-time by a superb display from Greek goalkeeper Antonis Nikopolidis.

Nikopolidis made a series of fine saves to keep Arsenal at bay until Dutch striker Van Persie slotted home and then Andrei Arshavin notched the second to give the scoreline a more realistic look.

Wenger will become the longest serving manager in Arsenal's history tomorrow when his tenure in north London stretches to 13 years and this was the perfect way to celebrate that milestone.

His team produced the kind of eye-catching play that Wenger loves and more importantly maintained its winning start to the group stage.

“I am very happy. We had a great first half and outstanding quality but unfortunately we couldn't take advantage of it,” Wenger said.

“It was difficult to maintain that pace and quality for 90 minutes but overall I think we dominated from the first minute until the last.

“We kept composure and we always played with the desire to keep discipline in the team. We have matured and a game like that shows that.”

Olympiakos boss Zico launched a furious rant at the officals for allowing Arshavin's strike, which looked offside, and even claimed that French referee Stephane Lannoy and his two French linesman shouldn't have taken charge of the game because Arsenal has a French manager and players.

“I think there was a lack of sensitivity. We had three French officials with a French coach of the opposing team and many French players. Maybe we could have had officials from another country. I don't want to talk about only this but I think it should be taken into account,” Zico said.

“It is only a comment. I don't think they were biased but a goal was offside. We always hope it is just a mistake.”

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 01-10-2009, 07:00 AM
Samster

Kroenke increases Arsenal stake yet again

Stan Kroenke has increased his stake in Arsenal to 28.7%, intensifying the belief that the American could launch a takeover of the club.

The American billionaire businessman has bought 80 more shares, just days after the Gunners announced record profits, edging him closer to the 29.9% mark that would trigger a formal takeover offer for the remainder of the club.

Kroenke, who is on the board, held a 12.38% stake one year ago, but has since bought shares from the Carr brothers and Danny Fiszman, a director who was formerly the club's biggest shareholder.

His last share purchase was in July when he upped his stake to 28.58% but if Kroenke, with an estimated fortune of $3 billion, is planning a takeover, it would likely be vehemently opposed by an Arsenal board keen to remain self-financing.

After more than doubling his stake over the last year, the owner of the NBA's Denver Nuggets, the NHL's Colorado Avalanche, and the Colorado Rapids of Major League Soccer, bought his latest 80 shares at £8,500 each.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 04-10-2009, 10:52 AM
Samster

Despite Arsene Wenger's insistence last week that he would not be pressurised into spending the £40million sitting in his transfer fund, plans are advanced for the January transfer window, with a number of signings expected.

The return of Inter Milan's Patrick Vieira, mooted in the summer but eventually dismissed by Wenger, is back on the agenda.

With Cameroon's Alex Song at the Africa Cup of Nations in January, Vieira may yet earn his dream return to Arsenal as temporary cover and would provide valuable leadership in the months of the season when the trophies are decided.

Bolton's Gary Cahill is also being monitored closely, though with Manchester United interested in the centre-half, Wenger will steer clear if a bidding war develops.

Bolton manager Gary Megson is insistent Cahill won't be sold until the end of the season and the club will expect £20m for the defender. Arsenal won't pay that but Wenger needs cover for William Gallas and Thomas Vermaelen.

Arsenal have scoured the continent but come up blank, with Juventus's Giorgio Chiellini admired but ruled out for now as, like Vermaelen, he is left footed and Wenger does not want two left-sided players at the heart of defence.

Bordeaux's Marouane Chamakh is ready to come as the replacement for Emmanuel Adebayor.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 04-10-2009, 10:55 AM
Samster

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says his experience in Japanese football made him the manager he is today.

Wenger was a success on the pitch in Japan, guiding Nagoya to the 1995 Emperor’s Cup and the runners-up spot in the J-League. And his Asian adventure helped prepare him for the added pressure of managing in the Premier League.

“My time in Japan helped me because, first of all, you get out of the pressure a bit,” Wenger told arsenal.com. “In Europe it is much more aggressive than Japan.

“It helps as well to take a distance with all the things you believe you cannot live with. It is a good pause in your life to take a distance, it's like you go a bit away from everything and then you come back in it again.

“I believe it is more about what you experience yourself than the technique to copy over there. The Japanese have that internal desire to do well, which is a big strength.

"In Europe you have to win every game. When you move out of Europe you can sometimes feel like you are in a different world. So you take a distance with what you think is vital."

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 04-10-2009, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 0
bigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Arsenal’s defence still looks vulnerable at time especially when the long ball aren’t not clear properly at time. I also notice the uncertainties between Vermaelen and Gallas. Vito Mannone also seemed pretty unsure about his rushing out at time; but kudos to the young Italian, he managed to grab those clear shot and was alert enough to save that powerful shot from.
Meanwhile, it’s been sometime I had seen so many midfield stars in an Arsenal lineup. Midway through, I actually think that there’s a surplus of midfielders in the team namely: Fabregas, Denilson, Arshavin, Rosicky, Diaby, Walcott and Song. This is can healthy I suppose that the competition for the first team will be tight from game to game.
Honestly, Arsenal can be competitive this year IF all its players stay healthy. Removing Toure and Adebayor had clearly shown that it was a correct decision. The “loyalties” really believe very much in Arsene Wenger and themselves that re-capturing the EPL’s glory days are soon within their ability.
The game today had shown how Arsenal tore the Blackburn apart. Clearly the pace of the game went too fast in the 1st half and the players from the latter really cannot keep up with the game despite Arsenal played an addition game during the midweek.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:42 PM
Samster

Arda Turan is a natural winger we have not had since Pires, Great news coming from his agent that Arda would welcome a move to Arsenal and work under Wenger, The agent also confirmed that we (Arsenal ) have made contact with him. Lets hope something happens. Arda is a real star and under wenger can become one of the best players in world football…

Galatasaray winger Arda Turan is interested in joining Arsenal next summer. The 22-year-old winger, who has 34 caps for his country, was linked with the Gunners and Premier League rivals Liverpool last January, however the Turkish sensation is desperate to work under Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger.

The player’s agent Ahmet Bulut spoke exclusively to Sport.co.uk Editor Nigel Brown:

“At this moment in time I have no contact with any clubs. I had a lot of interest in the summer for him, but the club did not want to sell him, even for £50 or a £100 million. Arda is the best player in Turkey at the moment.He is now the new captain of Galatasaray and the club has new elections for President in March, so I don’t think he will be sold in January. However, I do think he will be sold in July. I think they will sell him in the summer.

“There are lots of big European clubs interested in him. In the summertime Arsenal made contact regarding him, but the club did not want to sell. We also had offers from Spain, Italy and Germany.”

When asked if he thought Arsene Wenger would rekindle his interest in the player, Bulut replied:

“I hope so. He is interested in working under Arsene Wenger because he is very good at working with young players, and Arda wants to work in England. As I said there was interest from other clubs around Europe but his first choice is England.

“Arsenal are interested, and if they want him, Arda’s first choice is Arsenal.”

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 08-10-2009, 10:45 PM
Samster

Arsenal are interested in signing Barcelona captain Carles Puyol next summer when his current contract expires, according to reports.

The 31-year-old has spent his entire career with the Camp Nou club, making more than 300 la Liga appearances for the Catalans since graduating from the club's B team in 1999.

The Euro 2008 winner, who has 78 caps for his country, has yet to agree a new deal with the European champions, with speculation rife in Spain that Puyol will seek a a fresh challenge next summer as he edges closer to retirement.

And, according to Sport, Arsene Wenger is considering making a move for the experienced defender, seeing him as an ideal partner for Thomas Vermaelen at the heart of the Gunners' defence.

However, the Emirates Stadium outfit could face competition for Puyol's signature from Premier League rivals Manchester City, who will look to add to their already stellar squad both in January and next summer in an attempt to secure both Champions League qualification and the Premier League title under billionaire owner Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 08-10-2009, 10:49 PM
Samster

Bari have revealed that Arsenal sent scouts to watch Leonardo Bonucci and Andrea Ranocchia in action against AC Milan.

Bari are currently 11th in the Serie A table but they have impressed defensively, conceding just four goals in seven matches.

Young Italian centre-backs Bonucci and Ranocchia have earned rave reviews for their performances and a number of top clubs are understood to be interested.

The Gunners checked on the progress of the pair as Bari claimed a creditable goalless draw away to Milan on 27th September.

Bari sporting director Giorgio Perinetti confirmed: "For the game against AC Milan, Arsenal had a couple of scouts check on the central-defensive pairing of Bonucci and Ranocchia

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 11-10-2009, 08:26 PM
Samster

Arsene Wenger looks like changing the habit of a lifetime by abandoning Arsenal's tranquil pre-season training camps in Austria and joining the inter-continental globetrotters of Real Madrid, Manchester United and Chelsea on a lucrative tour in Asia or the USA.

Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gatzidis is determined to maximise the commercial revenue at the club and is expected to make a compelling case to Wenger, who, as an economics graduate, will fully appreciate the importance of adding another £10m to the bottom line of the club's profits.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 11-10-2009, 08:28 PM
Samster

Arsenal boosted by return of Samir Nasri

Arsenal have been given a massive boost with the news Samir Nasri is back in full training in this week.

The French international midfielder has been absent so far this season after he broke a leg in pre-season.

But the 22-year-old – signed from Marseille for £15million in July last year – has made such rapid progress in his recovery.

It is reckoned Nasri will take at least a fortnight to reach match fitness – but if he shows enough improvement, he could be included by manager Arsene Wenger in his plans for the Premier League clash with West Ham at Upton Park in two weeks.

Nasri’s return is a welcome lift for Wenger, who is facing a domestic and European programme over the next three weeks that will test his resources to the full.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 11-10-2009, 08:31 PM
Samster

ARSENAL defender Gael Clichy is a £16million target for Real Madrid.

The Frenchman's representatives have been contacted by the Spanish giants with a view to a deal next summer.

Clichy, 24, who signed a four-year contract in 2008, has been a regular for the Gunners in their impressive start to the season.

But boss Arsene Wenger has high hopes for Kieran Gibbs after the England Under-21 international finished last term strongly when Clichy was injured.

Real have major problems at left-back after former Liverpool defender Alvaro Arbeloa got injured and Royston Drenthe and Marcelo failed to shine as stand-ins.

The Spaniards have not ruled out trying to get Clichy in January.

And the French international said: "At the moment, I am focused on Arsenal and France.

"This season could be very important to me and I desire to be focused in my work. The summer of 2010 is still very far away."
Send to a friend

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 18-10-2009, 10:14 AM
Samster

Momentum continues for Gunners

Arsenal continued their momentum with a 3-1 Barclays Premier League win over Birmingham at the Emirates Stadium.

• Wenger rues Walcott blow

Robin van Persie and Abou Diaby had fired the Gunners into a 2-0 lead inside 18 minutes. However, Lee Bowyer capitalised on a mistake by young keeper Vito Mannone - preferred to fit-again Manuel Almunia - to pull a goal back before half-time.

After soaking up plenty of pressure during the second half from the battling Blues, Andrey Arshavin wrapped up the points late on as Arsene Wenger's side made it seven successive victories in all competitions this season.

New Birmingham owner Carson Yeung - who has promised manager Alex McLeish a transfer kitty of up to £40 million to spend in the January transfer window - was in the stands. However, the challenge ahead to make his club in the same league as the Gunners was clear inside the opening few moments as the hosts immediately went on the offensive.

Emmanuel Eboue combined with Theo Walcott down the right to swing over a dangerous cross towards Robin van Persie. On five minutes, the Dutchman knocked down a high ball into the path of Tomas Rosicky at the edge of the penalty area. However, the Czech midfielder scuffed his first-time shot into the ground.

Birmingham defender Liam Ridgewell left Walcott - making his first start of the season following a back problem - in a heap following a strong sliding challenge.

The Arsenal forward, though, bent his knee back when falling, and had to go off for extended treatment.

As play continued, the home side should have taken the lead when Diaby's left-wing cross was knocked back by van Persie at the far post, but once again Rosicky got his timing all wrong and failed to make a decent contact.

Walcott, hoping to be part of Fabio Capello's World Cup squad, soon came on again - immediately picking up the ball on the right, expertly side-stepping Ridgewell before his cross was tipped over by Joe Hart. The opening goal finally came on 16 minutes.

Alex Song collected possession 25 yards out, and slipped a lovely low pass through the left side of the penalty area. Van Persie took the ball on his right, then switched back inside past Stephen Carr before drilling it into the far corner. Before Birmingham could recover, it was 2-0.

Eboue put Rosicky clear down the right channel, and his cut-back from the near post went all the way through to Diaby - who smashed a first-time effort into the roof of the net. Arsenal were now in cruise control, but to their credit, Birmingham maintained some tempo.

Song bundled over James McFadden to concede a free-kick in a decent position for the visitors, some 25 yards out. Larsson, who left Arsenal in January 2007, struck his effort well as it beat the wall, but Mannone got down quickly to make the save.

Arsenal were made to pay for a lapse in concentration as Birmingham pulled a goal back after 38 minutes. Barry Ferguson sent a deep cross into the penalty area, which Diaby flicked back up in the air. Mannone, under pressure from Larsson, came to collect, but dropped the ball - which Bowyer smashed into the net.

Arsenal quickly looked to restore their two-goal cushion, and Hart saved well down at the right-hand post to deny Arshavin. Birmingham, clearly boosted by their goal, had an early chance at the start of the second half when the ball flashed across the Arsenal six-yard box.

At the other end, Arshavin stabbed a close-range effort wide after Diaby's low centre. Larsson was, at full stretch, penalised for what referee Lee Probert deemed a somewhat harsh backpass, giving Arsenal an indirect free-kick eight yards out.

Fabregas rolled the ball to Arshavin, who stopped it for van Persie, but the Dutchman's fierce effort skimmed off the top of the crossbar. As the hour passed, Arsenal maintained the pressure, but despite all of their decent approach play, failed to find a telling pass.

It could have proved costly as Mannone made a brave take as Ridgewell's pass went through the Arsenal six-yard box, which would only have needed a touch for the visitors to equalise.

Arshavin, however, settled matters with five minutes left when he slotted home from just inside the penalty area after a quick counter attack.

# Wenger rues Walcott blow

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger lamented a knee injury to Theo Walcott which overshadowed the 3-1 Barclays Premier League win against Birmingham.

Walcott will undergo a scan to assess the damage, which could now signal another spell on the sidelines for the World Cup hopeful.

"It is difficult to assess at the moment, whether it is a ligament which is twisted or just a kick,'' said Wenger. "The fact he says he felt a little unstable when he was running is not good. We will scan him tomorrow. If he has just a kick, then he has a chance to play on Tuesday (away to AZ Alkmaar). But I believe he will not be available. It is not a cruciate problem, but it could be more than a week.''

The incident brought back memories of Martin Taylor's X-rated challenge on Eduardo at St Andrew's during February 2008, which left the Croatia striker with an horrific double leg fracture and out of the game for almost a year. After that match, Wenger had lambasted the Blues defender whom, in the heat of the moment, he claimed "should never play again'', a statement later retracted.

Arsenal's manager felt it was difficult to judge just how much intent Ridgewell put into the challenge, which referee Lee Probert had not given as a foul. "It was a tackle which cut through, without any restriction,'' said Wenger. "I felt it was a tackle meant to impress.

"I do not know whether he wanted to play the ball. If he touched just the ball, then that is part of the game. That is my first impression from the bench, but I would have to see it again.''

Birmingham manager Alex McLeish felt there was little wrong with Ridgewell's challenge. He said: "It was a fierce defender's tackle. "Liam must have caught Walcott because he stayed down and got treatment, but I don't know whether it was dangerous. There was no free-kick given. If you are going to penalise every tackle, it would be a different game.''

"We were cruising, in control, and wondering who would score third goal,'' said Wenger, "but we made a mistake defensively and they got a goal back. The Premier League is like that. In the second half, we did not have the same fluency, control, or pace.

"However, 3-1 is still a fair result because we still had plenty of chances. Birmingham worked hard and regrouped well when they did not have the ball. We also lacked a bit of sharpness and sometimes tried to force a situation individually when it was possible collectively, and that is why we did not score more goals.''

Wenger added: "When we focus to play our game, I believe we can score and play the ball through any space. That is something fantastic, but we have to keep our composure.''

New Birmingham owner Carson Yeung has promised McLeish a transfer kitty of up to £40 million to spend in January, and was in the stands at Emirates Stadium this afternoon. The Blues boss hopes this is the start of a bright era for the midlands club.

"Maybe people will inflate prices and we have to be careful, but we welcome it, because we need some fresh quality in the team,'' the former Rangers manager said. "It is a challenge to our guys now.''

McLeish added: "We are where most people expected us to be in the league, but performances have been good and I do not think have looked out of place. We just have lacked a cutting edge in not converting our chances. We need to find it. Now I am looking for our match winners to be playing consistently well and show they can go to the next level.''

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 04-11-2009, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro, can i check normally Arsenal fans will watch the match at where ? any club or pub ? i m gunner fans also.
Old 04-11-2009, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
gooner_gunner is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayboy View Post
Hi bro, can i check normally Arsenal fans will watch the match at where ? any club or pub ? i m gunner fans also.
i normally watch at kopi shop, if u can afford, go this place.

MODESTO'S
At Elizabeth
The Elizabeth Hotel
24 Mount Elizabeth
Tel : (65) 67362808
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1