The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2011, 05:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 14
tinyprick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Need new posts!

I know bros out there have good lobangs, so please share. Stop with all the "PM me the info posts" and send a dam PM requesting the info.

Be discreet and only share location info via PM, but share the juicy details and damage so this site can go back to why we joined it. Tired of hearing bout the Auntie you found in a corner. Let's keep the site interesting and worth surfing.

~Bored with recent posts....
Old 13-05-2011, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need new posts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyprick View Post
I know bros out there have good lobangs, so please share. Stop with all the "PM me the info posts" and send a dam PM requesting the info.

Be discreet and only share location info via PM, but share the juicy details and damage so this site can go back to why we joined it. Tired of hearing bout the Auntie you found in a corner. Let's keep the site interesting and worth surfing.

~Bored with recent posts....

wah bro... for a newbie u sure learn very fast... and learn well to... keep it up... u got my respect...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 13-05-2011, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
vr2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TinyPrick: Good post.

Initially I also felt the same kind of irritations and frustrations when I desperately open the page seeing a recent post in the thread (i am a senior to you bey a couple of months as per registration, but have been on this site as a guest for a long time). But after sometime reconciled to beleive that this is perhaps the SOP.

There could be a few reasons why this habit is there which is worth analysing:
1. The MBox of the TS may be clogged virtually making him suffer the deluge - which is now seen in the thread. For having had the generosity to share he would feel punished to keep deleting 100s of requests to keep his box clean.

2. If all in a thread TS can rapidly scan through all the requests; obviously he would normally not share with all so he may have criteria like seniority, active posts, points, power before selecting to respond to a request. This save TS some effort.

3. I wonder if the site owners have some interest here too (do not wish to sound critical but just wondering). Sites like these (meaning any site or forum), needs some activity for increasing their popularity. So more the posts better is the cost-equation for the site owner (I may be wrong in this).

And there could be a few more possible reasons, but to keep my post sounding boring, I stop here.

Thanks bro for reciprocating my initial feelings; after sometime you get used to it like the way my tiny prick nowadays remains tiny even at the site of a sexy girl. Fucking many makes it routine. So applies to good world as well as the bad.
Old 13-05-2011, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 14
tinyprick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

wah bro... for a newbie u sure learn very fast... and learn well to... keep it up... u got my respect...

Hey bro, we do have similar tastes and feelings. Hoping the quality of posts improve.

BTW, sorry to hear about your recent shooting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1