The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-07-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 0
Cockstand86 is one of the Best!Cockstand86 is one of the Best!Cockstand86 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Wrong post
Old 06-07-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nuwa from rolly polly

Don't know whether any bro have the same experience as me or i am just unlucky.

Book her for 2 slot. As we were talking , she start telling me she have migraine. So i tell you if you not feeling well then i change another lady, but she say she ok so we just proceed.

So she took out 1 condom from her bag. But to what i have experience from the lady i have bonk for many year is usually the lady know customer book for 2 shot and take will take out 2 condom and KY to standby but to my surprise she take out 1 condom ( fine .. at that point of time i think not think too much)

After first shot , we talk cock a bit and i ask for second shot. So she went to take 1 more condom from her back. To my shockness she tell me that she have lost another condom so no more condom in her bag. My mood at that time aready sian 1/2. So she ask me whether can bbbj amd hj together.. So what can i say ... i just say ok lo .. even though i don't like bbbj and hj.

So she proceed bbbj and hj .. half way through she tell me she is sick cannot continue. I was like 'WHAT' !!!! So what you want to do about this situation.. she say can she stop and let her go back. That time my dick from from steam become not steam anymore and mood totally gone. Pay for 2 shot in the end have this problem ..

I was just wondering is it one of het tatic to trick customer for 1 shot ? Any bro encounter this from her ? Or is it i am really so damn unlucky . Lol !!!
Old 06-07-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

How you know have recent raids?

btw I tried her before. Yes she rush but she rush me in a horny way to cum faster when at doggy position.

But is ok. My meat can be your poison. Try other lower range. Maybe not so heart pain for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4R888 View Post
Margie Soi 69
Usually don't write bad reviews as don't want to break rice bowl. But this one should be told to bros here as a warning. Horrible attitude, if not happy then don't sell lah. Pay money to see her black face. She's not fat, but definately not small size or slim like in photos posted. Huge birth scar on tummy. Boobs are huge but very bad boob job, ugly and hard. Very rushing and extremely commercial experience. Always messaging or playing on phone.

Room: Cheap hotel in G area, didn't feel safe especially with the recent raids.

RTF: Definately no! Much better choice out there at this price.

Last edited by Bonkbonk3; 06-07-2019 at 11:34 PM.
Old 06-07-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

T003 is gone? I was planning to try Markie...
Old 06-07-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
G4R888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
How you know have recent raids?

btw I tried her before. Yes she rush but she rush me in a horny way to cum faster when at doggy position.

But is ok. My meat can be your poison. Try other lower range. Maybe not so heart pain for you.
Guess i caught her on a bad day then.. nothing to do with lower range or what.
Old 07-07-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Natasa from Xclusive

Introduction : Wanted to try Natasa today also because of her huge boobs. After reading some FRs about her and I decided to give her a try. She is quite a commando to me IMO.

Looks :
Natasa looks around 85% similar to the photos on her thread. She have some slight blemishes on her face. Only big difference is her skin tone as she is thai tanned if compare to the photos on her thread. Her live look is more towards the womanly look. She greet me with make up on and when she see me at the door, she put on a big smile on her face while holding my hand bringing me to her room.

Body :
She have a curvy body which is towards the meaty type. Have some tummy. Her skin tone color is thai tanned. She have some tattoos on her hand, ankle and back if I remember correctly. Pussy is consider grass kind. Her this type of body is very good for bonking IMO.

Boobs :
Natural. She told me her boobs size is 40E. They do looks huge to me. The texture feeling is naturally soft. When I am tuning on her nipple she seem arouse and enjoy. Allow me to suck and fondle with no restriction.

Catbath :
Her catbath is aggressive sia. She will lick and kiss my neck, nipples, top and lower body and thighs before she slowly went to BBBJ my 2IC than later she will continue catbath me again.

GFE :
She is actually a very nice, smiley and friendly girl to me. She will cuddle with me, hold my hand to the toilet, hug me, kiss me and also chat with me. Really a very smiley girl. Her English speaking level is consider basic to me.

Frenching :
She is more towards the kiss and smooch type. A very aggressive kisser and smoocher. Don't need to initiate, she will ownself initiate one. Keep kiss till her red lipstick that she apply on is gone haha.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is consider good for me. Quite a hardworking girl when she BBBJ. She take care of my 2IC balls and shaft too. Will suck on my 2IC balls and will lick on my 2IC shaft.

FJ :
Only tried one position with her which is Missionary position as only want to focus on her boobs haha. Also because of her this type of body so when bonking her also feels quite good. When bonking her in Missionary position she will keep moan and bring me to french with her while sometime I suck, fondle, lick and tune on her boobs.

In my point of view :
Natasa is a very friendly girl with good attitude and her huge natural boobs which I guess boobs lover will love. Overall it was a relaxing session.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 07-07-2019 at 04:16 PM.
Old 07-07-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 10
fx3861 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
T003 is gone? I was planning to try Markie...
same here.....
Old 07-07-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -78 / Power: 0
Jollyshandy95 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Annie SEDUCTION68

6 july 1100pm

Looks: 9/10 Better than her photos
Body: 7/10 skinny
Boobs: 6/10 Natural, not for boobs lover
Frenching: 9/10 Fierce tongue battle
BBBJ: 7/10 not very into this, just want to jump to fj
FJ: 9/10 Her energy is unlimited. Ride me nonstop till i ask her to proceed to doggy. Tight!
GFE: 8/10 Will engage to talk to you. Basic english communication. WILL TEASE U ALOT
RTF: Yes. Overall money well spend. But will explore more gems of bro SD
OKT : Thankyou bro SD for the smooth booking
Old 07-07-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 7
agratefulhuman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried Sweet from RP?
Old 07-07-2019, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 6
NiceNClean is one of the Best!NiceNClean is one of the Best!NiceNClean is one of the Best!

FR for Minami on 6 July, 4pm.

Many bros have already sung her praises, so I shall add my simple melody to their chorus:

Minami is a petite, slim, and shy SYT who will trigger all of your protec instincts. She also has a killer hip to waistline ratio + tight butt which is perfect for doggy.

If you want a tryst with this gem, her last day is on Wednesday, 10 July.
Old 07-07-2019, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

Booked Ivy on 7 July 2019, 1am.

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=734927

Slim, fair skinned and pretty SYT who looks exactly like her photo.

I'm a boobs person usually but this time I decided to give this pretty face a shot to try something different. No regrets.

I think her boobs are more of a natural B rather than D's as advertised.

Her performance was excellent too. I opted for BBBJ till CIM and she did as told.

Her cute face engulfing my penis while she tickles my balls made me release my load into her mouth in no time.

Overall extremely positive experience
Old 07-07-2019, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
cwhb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
U raw her?
Don’t misunderstood. In condom of course. I don’t do raw, sorry bro.
Old 07-07-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

Date: 0607 - morning.

The coroner has performed a recent autopsy and is ready to report!

Girl: Evelyn from Seduction

Location: RV (love this location because convenient then after that can go town)

Looks: She's not the drop dead gorgeous girl but you wont turn her away but you will also take a 2nd glance. I must say her pictures dont do her justice. I took her on the account that bro SD has given me solid recommendations and he said this girl is service oriented which is what i want.

Body: She has good body! She reminds of those hot KTV girls that go around and you keep eyeing and you know that once it comes down to it, the body will be pretty solid.... and it is.... She is naturally slender all around

Tits: Dont be deceived! From the pictures looks a normal but actually they are good size. Not as big as the usual coroner's favorite but my goodness, those nipples are world class nipples. loves to be sucked. i even nibbled a little bit and she let out a soft moan and rubbed the back of my head at the same time. damn hiok

Shower: Pretty SOP. We had a pretty brief shower as we were both really horny

Frenching: Oh yes... Great GFE too... really very very super high and thats because shes so horny with me...

BBBJ: OH MY GOODNESS.... When i saw her, i thougth that wah, she looks a little young to be honest so i didnt expect a very good bbbj since dont have the years to back it... my goodness... she sucked my cock like a vacuum cleaner. she was just so good and so hardworking and she had the great technique of using hands as well so it was world class... she even got me to kneel on the bed and then i moved off the bed and stood by the bedside and she sucked so good... she DT me a few times and when i signaled gonna cum, she slowed down...... super fucking horny by now and just wanted to stay by the bed side, flip her over and fuck her doggy, and fuck her hard... but.... she keep sucking and when i wanted to pull away, she latched on even harder and sucked like her life depended on it... my climax was peaking and then she fondled my balls and i shot everything into her mouth... shot after shot and she keep sucking and using her tongue tip to push against my cock head... she held on for a long time as my load was a generous one....
FYI, i didnt know she CIM... she went away to release everything from her mouth and i i joined her in the shower and asked her on the CIM, she said because she find me handsome leh.... ahhaah....

After washing up, we chill in bed, tcss and listen to some tracks.... chat with her for a fair bit and feels very good... like very familiar... old friend.... she has pretty eyes too....

i was reading something on my phone and suddenly... i feel her hand on my cock..... i knew its go time... thsi is one horny girl... i also auto and i played with her pussy which was well trimmed... wet my finger and inserted a bit and ooh my, tight girl even for finger..... i fast hand and leg and was in pussy eating possition as i licked away... guys.... she auto open her leg big big and legs in the air and said lick pussy to me.... how to not lick man... how to???? so i ate her pussy away and before long, cock was throbbing and i signaled for 69.... i knew i wont last long... so we 69 for a good 5 mins before i got up, went to the bed side and told her to let me fuck her doggy.... this girl is horny... as she was crawlign to bedside, she still smile and tell me she like doggy... her pussy was so so wet and so so tight and i loved the sight of my cock disappearing into this young cunt...

I did not give chance, from the get go i already pounded her really hard and before she cum, she was tap the bed a few times and when she was cumming, i would keep my strokes long and slow and that kinda drove her crazy as she threw her head back. haha..... very very very sexy... really like fucking the girl that you've lusted for a long time, the same girl that wants you to fuck her as well...

I ended my shot in doggy deep into her pussy as we came together... i was really satisfied... maybe also because it clearly exceeded my expectations....

GFE - top class. this is her top marksmanship.

RTF: once vitamin M replenishes!
Old 07-07-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Booked Diamond from SS

She looks pretty, the kind that if put make up, sure will be the apple of many guys out there kind.

in terms of service, BJ has much to improve, but FJ was good and tight.. Figure is slim and tall, smells good as well as i dont think she smokes. But boobs was small and sensitive, not for bigboob lover

More of the kind where you do it with a young uni gal who doesnt really know what to do, soft and gentle kind. not really for commando lovers
Old 07-07-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Amanster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bentley from silkstockings?
Or
Natty from seduction?

Need help, dont say both.😅
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1