The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Yea bro, when she brought the 2 ladies I forgotten their name when at Rocca also so so.
And when moved to current place the girls bk then dropped alot so I stopped going.
But I tried Moka few days back, plus point she young below 30 to me but overall average and minus point she kept looking at the wall clock when in action. Turn off man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by basfreak View Post
The standard of the prcs MM & Bella brought in dropping, Coco was the outstanding one.

Their japs not that impressive either, one of the jap from the last batch was a baby elephant.
Old 23-09-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 7
GO666GO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGO666GO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all bros,

Can get some information from bella joint. Amy? Got any photo or information regards to her? Thanks
Old 24-09-2023, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Yea bro, when she brought the 2 ladies I forgotten their name when at Rocca also so so.
And when moved to current place the girls bk then dropped alot so I stopped going.
But I tried Moka few days back, plus point she young below 30 to me but overall average and minus point she kept looking at the wall clock when in action. Turn off man.
I like Moka body, but face no pretty.
Most of the time ask her turn around, entry from the back.
Old 24-09-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 12
chibaboom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchibaboom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchibaboom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchibaboom is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by GO666GO View Post
Hi all bros,

Can get some information from bella joint. Amy? Got any photo or information regards to her? Thanks
Amy is one of the best there and somemore lower cost than the rest. She is got good bod but not a syt. Asked her for her photos but claimed she dont have. Think she dont want pictures of her circulate ard

Cheers
Old 24-09-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The standard of the prcs MM & Bella brought in dropping, Coco was the outstanding one.

Their japs not that impressive either, one of the jap from the last batch was a baby elephant.
Tried kelly , look like jc girl or next door girl.
Clean shaved , service not bad only.
Old 24-09-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by chibaboom View Post
Amy is one of the best there and somemore lower cost than the rest. She is got good bod but not a syt. Asked her for her photos but claimed she dont have. Think she dont want pictures of her circulate ard

Cheers
Many photo from Bella WC
Old 24-09-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Tried kelly , look like jc girl or next door girl.
Clean shaved , service not bad only.
Got new girl Kelly? Got more review?
Old 24-09-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Stopped visiting this place. Moka was 3/10 and MY was 4/10.

The price charged and service provided does not match. This is the reason the ladies can slack on the service because 3 to 5 customers per day is a really good day for them.
Old 25-09-2023, 06:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2992 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Who good is Coco? Last time only manage to fj her. Her massage good?
Old 25-09-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

One of the new gal - M***ie not bad, young n good service.
Old 25-09-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

GO666GO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGO666GO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibaboom View Post

Cheers
Thanks bro. Understand. Worry about "MINE". BOOM!!!! That why asking. Been to bella joint also. Sometime. it is a stake on Service they provided.
Old 25-09-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
Stopped visiting this place. Moka was 3/10 and MY was 4/10.

The price charged and service provided does not match. This is the reason the ladies can slack on the service because 3 to 5 customers per day is a really good day for them.
Sometime reading their WC moment can be not truth. I understand there is an app can create lookalike message. i.e. ownself talk ownself. We bros relies heavily on feedback and must use our "guessing technics" to gauge how many percent discount on the photo.

Plenty of study is required.
Old 26-09-2023, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lurker6699 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DurianSeason View Post
Not bad service, can go and try.
everytime wan go no people at counter since i walk in person so try luck ba next time

Dmg same same?
Old 26-09-2023, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 2
OngGiaThoung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOngGiaThoung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi anyone tried Yoyo of 28 Dickson Road? Pm me for a good exchange in return. Thank you.
Old 26-09-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
Visited my regular PRC A**** @ Little India last night.
She always gives me the LG 老公 feeling.

Big firm natural buns and totally shaven+wet abalone were so yummy. Brought her to the "mountain top" a few times, and we ended up cuddling and doing small talk at the end - a feeling that I will not get from MLs of other nationalities that I cannot connect and communicate with.
Life is good.
https://www.sbfsg.org/picture.php?albumi...pictureid=7386
Share share
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1