The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2014, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
xiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeisfun View Post
U can forget about those so called agents outside the hotels.
They share the same gals and most of those gals dont provide services.
Most of them after stripping , will tell you they have another customer waiting..
Hehe talking about this, I have tried the wechat girls Zhuhai... twice was good, twice was bad.... when I was lazy to step out. Really a heng-suay thing man

One of it was for overnight at RMB1k, that was good, must be my super lucky day.

Nowadays with the anti vice raids, these people operating from wechat are still very active. Just switch on your "lookaround" and they will come add you. Tried one for RMB400 per pop recently during the closure of joints, but it was a bad one. Sperm chiong to brain, that's why took this move.

Anyways, abit of trivia: A manager of sauna I used to frequent messaged me recently. Now that sauna have stopped operations, they are now offering delivery service. Haven't tried it though, so have not asked about the damage or quality of girls. May try it some day when my sperm bag is super drooping with excess cum
Old 26-03-2014, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 19
Pkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to behold

any gd n clean massage at gong bei also????
Old 26-03-2014, 09:59 AM
Samster

xiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pkcom View Post
Many many many.... this is the least of the problems!
Old 26-03-2014, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaopangge69 View Post
Many many many.... this is the least of the problems!
I heard most of the ktv are already operating and about 70% back in force. Is that true?

Seems like u are always in ZH, care to share?
Old 26-03-2014, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28360 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Pkcom, I've just up your points in return. Thanks.

Bros next on my up list.
1) sduuu (Done)
2) HC888 (Done)
3) Maxpress (Done)
4) Pkcom (Done)
5) sheridan

Over at 莲花路 & underground shopping area there are quite a few clean massage shops. For d underground shopping area, the pedicure & manicure shop usually provides clean foot & leg massage.

Bros out there, please help to up my points & leave your SBF nick so as I can in return up back your points. Thanks.
Old 26-03-2014, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
I heard most of the ktv are already operating and about 70% back in force. Is that true?

Seems like u are always in ZH, care to share?
Not that I really know of, my contact also advised me to avoid Zhuhai ktv for the time being. Waiting for her to update when the coast is really clear. What for have to party with worry right

I just went out of Zhuhai last wkend for ktv though
Old 26-03-2014, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Pkcom,

If you are looking for something slightly upclass, you can try the one beside the bamboo hotel 竹林酒店 (just tell there taxi driver this place and they will know). The spa/massage is a nice standalone building by itself, hard to miss. That's where my colleagues go on weekends. If I don't remember wrongly it's RMB250 for 60 or 90min full body massage.

Me personally just go simpler massage place nearby my place. Lazy to even take cab........
Old 26-03-2014, 05:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Zhuhai KTVs

Quote:
I just went out of Zhuhai last wkend for ktv though.
Like you said you're lazy to take taxi much less take a 4 hour coach from Zhuhai to Danshui!

Hahaha yah man if Zhuhai KTVs have action you wouldn't go to Danshui last weekend for KTV liao.
Old 26-03-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi Pkcom,

If you are looking for something slightly upclass, you can try the one beside the bamboo hotel 竹林酒店 (just tell there taxi driver this place and they will know). The spa/massage is a nice standalone building by itself, hard to miss. That's where my colleagues go on weekends. If I don't remember wrongly it's RMB250 for 60 or 90min full body massage.

Me personally just go simpler massage place nearby my place. Lazy to even take cab........
That's a spa. I think call 碧海晴天 or something...
Old 26-03-2014, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not that I really know of, my contact also advised me to avoid Zhuhai ktv for the time being. Waiting for her to update when the coast is really clear. What for have to party with worry right

I just went out of Zhuhai last wkend for ktv though
Hmm... Seems like my contact not been very honest... Or other wise...
Old 27-03-2014, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hmm... Seems like my contact not been very honest... Or other wise...
ooops bro, please don't say that.. I may be wrong though. My risk appetite low when it comes to zhuhai, so I just wait... and wait till the heat in zhuhai lowers to a level within my range before coming out again

Anyway was chit chatting with a local few days ago and rumour now is that the police has daily target of mongers or whores to arrest per day. Hahaha. I can't be sure of the creditability of this statement though. Just to share some gossip and trivia around here
Old 27-03-2014, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
That's a spa. I think call 碧海晴天 or something...
Yes, that's what I think the name sounds like. Offers full massage service for sure. And clean ones.. hehe
Old 27-03-2014, 08:48 AM
Samster

Re: Zhuhai KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Like you said you're lazy to take taxi much less take a 4 hour coach from Zhuhai to Danshui!

Hahaha yah man if Zhuhai KTVs have action you wouldn't go to Danshui last weekend for KTV liao.
Hahaha bro! Ya I lazy to take taxi but can make the effort to take 4 hours coach. Taxi too small to accommodate my size.

Anyway, next trip there, I will drive instead. Bus frequency not high enough. If miss the bus then siao liao
Old 27-03-2014, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
ooops bro, please don't say that.. I may be wrong though. My risk appetite low when it comes to zhuhai, so I just wait... and wait till the heat in zhuhai lowers to a level within my range before coming out again

Anyway was chit chatting with a local few days ago and rumour now is that the police has daily target of mongers or whores to arrest per day. Hahaha. I can't be sure of the creditability of this statement though. Just to share some gossip and trivia around here
Haha, no worries bro. As u know, something's we can't trust these agents words too much. They also making a living off us.

What he told me is most KTV already open, so far only 梦回 the more popular one is still close.

It's more or less already to party.
Old 27-03-2014, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha, no worries bro. As u know, something's we can't trust these agents words too much. They also making a living off us.

What he told me is most KTV already open, so far only 梦回 the more popular one is still close.

It's more or less already to party.
if it's true then it's reason to celebrate! hehe... let me check out the situation this weekend then update..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1