The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2008, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
s7evin is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: most pervert things done?

motherfucker ftw...
Old 08-05-2008, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 18
Know_yr_role deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKnow_yr_role deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamara View Post
Just read the motherfucker's thread

Kinda far-fetched...but nontheless a awesome story!

Keep it up motherfucker!

me 2, after reading his thread.... well errmm... unbelieveable nice story i would say..... but good share
Old 08-05-2008, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
xiao mei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha agree, whether true or not, take an effort to think and write it out ...
Old 08-05-2008, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic27 View Post
i bent down to picked it up and to my amazement i saw my uncle's wife not wearing any panties..
Nice one bro, ya uncle's wife is happening. Did u catch her again not wearing panties at home?

Quote:
she was stunned and stood there like a statue. i continued pccing and within seconds i shot a whole load of sperms towards hero
Wow... are both the same person? Anymore updates? Pls share more..
Old 08-05-2008, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 18
civic27 is one of the Best!civic27 is one of the Best!civic27 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bully View Post
Nice one bro, ya uncle's wife is happening. Did u catch her again not wearing panties at home?

Wow... are both the same person? Anymore updates? Pls share more..
both are the same person... sad to say my other uncle's wife till today i never had the opportunity to see her pussy.. only managed to see her zao geng and smell her refreshing panties and bras..

will continue with more shortly..
Old 08-05-2008, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 17
Dunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to all

Nice stories, love reading them.
Old 08-05-2008, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
anyone heard of the infamous episdoe starring the platoon of 40 SAR in 82...entire platoon gang bang one ROC gal who was knock out by some "rochie" pills..
more info please...
Old 08-05-2008, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7evin View Post
more info please...
can't really recall all the details but i think it was either 40 or 42 SAR...some time back in either 81 or 82...back during the 70s and early 80s ROC was still under martial law..the story goes that those ROC gals simply adore our Ah Ping Ge but of course it is different story now... and it seems that they would be where our boys would normally hang out...no need to pay just buy drink entertain them can on already...so one of the platoons decided to play a prank on one of the gals..they knock her out and took her back to hotel...the whole platoon then took turns doing her...story had it that she woke up in pain only when they decided pussy lobang was too loose from all the banging and wanted to analise her....
Old 08-05-2008, 08:37 PM
Samster

was at tiong bahru market the day before. saw tcs people filming some girls and immediately went to see. realised joanna peh and dunno whats their names actress there. see them wear bikini i became horny, especially seeing joanna's peh melons. when leaving that time i purposely walk pass her and pretend to accidently rub against her nehneh. aww xi peh song. quickly apologise and left.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7evin View Post
when leaving that time i purposely walk pass her and pretend to accidently rub against her nehneh. aww xi peh song. quickly apologise and left.
wah lau eh!!!!!! lucky bastard lor!!

I used to do that to my pri sch music teacher almost everyday when i'm p5
Old 08-05-2008, 10:14 PM
Samster

civic27 is one of the Best!civic27 is one of the Best!civic27 is one of the Best!

cont from where i last said..

as of this particular auty of mine, there was one night she stayed over with her kids as my uncle went out of town. hee hee evil toughts started to roam my mind. after she came out of the shower, i "happen" to walk pass her and notice she was braless and right on that spot my dick harden slightly and i made my way past her from the back. i "accidently brush my dick against her ass and surprisingly she said nothing. happily i entered the bathroom and saw her panty and bra with her soiled dress hanging on the door. immediately i took off my clothes and wore her stuffs. very afraid her panty might tear due to my waist and my dick which was so bloody hard tat could not even stay inside, i took it off and smell it like no tomollo.. wah escasty i pump and pump non stop and when i was finally coming i shot off my load straight onto the pussy portion of the panty and even wiped some on the bra where i figured the nipples were. dunno y suddenly felt very heong and decided to hang back her undies without wiping my cum off. when i open the toilet door, i got the shock of my life, there she stood and said she was waiting to get her clothes. die all my cum still on her panty and bra. but no choice have to let her go in take, as quickly as i can i rushed upstairs to my room. the thought of her seeing my cum and touching it was insane.. i fantasied her smelling my cum and getting high.. with that i started masturbating again but with the previous loot i stole prior to this incident.

pls forgive for being long winded...
Old 09-05-2008, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
Alchemist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i fingered my friend's drunk gf and then pcc and cum on her body.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
jimmytan803 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
cont from where i last said..

as of this particular auty of mine, there was one night she stayed over with her kids as my uncle went out of town. hee hee evil toughts started to roam my mind. after she came out of the shower, i "happen" to walk pass her and notice she was braless and right on that spot my dick harden slightly and i made my way past her from the back. i "accidently brush my dick against her ass and surprisingly she said nothing. happily i entered the bathroom and saw her panty and bra with her soiled dress hanging on the door. immediately i took off my clothes and wore her stuffs. very afraid her panty might tear due to my waist and my dick which was so bloody hard tat could not even stay inside, i took it off and smell it like no tomollo.. wah escasty i pump and pump non stop and when i was finally coming i shot off my load straight onto the pussy portion of the panty and even wiped some on the bra where i figured the nipples were. dunno y suddenly felt very heong and decided to hang back her undies without wiping my cum off. when i open the toilet door, i got the shock of my life, there she stood and said she was waiting to get her clothes. die all my cum still on her panty and bra. but no choice have to let her go in take, as quickly as i can i rushed upstairs to my room. the thought of her seeing my cum and touching it was insane.. i fantasied her smelling my cum and getting high.. with that i started masturbating again but with the previous loot i stole prior to this incident.

haha bro so what happens next after she found out ur cum on her panty and bra
Old 09-05-2008, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No worries bro, im sure u got more to share.. 4pts for u to keep u going...
Old 09-05-2008, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytan803 View Post
haha bro so what happens next after she found out ur cum on her panty and bra

she never said a word but gave me a kind of (u bad boy, but i can understand) look during dinner later in the evening. i tried not to even look straight into her eyes, however i kept trying very hard to peep at her boobs and down south...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1