The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2005, 11:44 PM
puremilk21

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: most pervert things done?

Hi all bros good day to u all this is a true story, but quite long
Do this count as the most pervert things done?
When i was about 18yrs old, i when to my church cellgroup meeting,which is at one of the girls house and this girl look gogerous slim and hourglass figure, skin smooth white, alot of friends in church try to woo her but fail.
aiyah back to the story.....
when my cellgroups member start praying, i left them bcos of natural call, so i was about to enter the kitchen toilet, this girl name "monica" ask me to use her room one as the flush is not working, so as a guest i follow her instrustion
when i enter her room,guess wat her room is filled with perfume smell...wow
and i went into the toilet i saw lots of bra and panties hanging inside.... wow heaven,as i am in a rush.. i hack care about all this,when i am done with my business, i about to leave monica room, i saw a pail full of soil laundry, as i my horn came out, i when over the the pail and search for her soil panties, hahaha... u guys know what i found a BLACK G-STRING, wow my nose nearly bleed, so i took the g-string and when back to the toilet,inside that i a gasp of breathe and smell her masterpiece,wow pussy smell i like it and i start PCC,here come the problem, when i reach my organsm, i accidently squrim some of my cum on her g-string, shit i panic as there is not more toilet roll in here, i try to wash it with water, luckily the cum strain gone, but the g-string is wet... i came out of the toilet and hide her g-string back to the pail but deep down below.... when i stepped out of her room, my CGL(CELL-GROUP LEADER) ask how come so long, i told her tat i got a bad stomachace,when monica heard this she get some stomachace pills from me, from that the incident i started to woo her bcos of her look and her caring mind today monica had already become my girlfriend, and i did confess this matter to her, at first she is quite pissed off with me..... as time passby i try all ways to ask for her forgiveness, and finally she forgave me and i promise her that this will not happen again and our relationship become better.....
SORRY TO ALL SENIOR BROS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME
Old 25-10-2005, 11:47 PM
puremilk21

Hi all bros good day to u all this is a true story, but quite long
Do this count as the most pervert things done?
When i was about 18yrs old, i when to my church cellgroup meeting,which is at one of the girls house and this girl look gogerous slim and hourglass figure, skin smooth white, alot of friends in church try to woo her but fail.
aiyah back to the story.....
when my cellgroups member start praying, i left them bcos of natural call, so i was about to enter the kitchen toilet, this girl name "monica" ask me to use her room one as the flush is not working, so as a guest i follow her instrustion
when i enter her room,guess wat her room is filled with perfume smell...wow
and i went into the toilet i saw lots of bra and panties hanging inside.... wow heaven,as i am in a rush.. i hack care about all this,when i am done with my business, i about to leave monica room, i saw a pail full of soil laundry, as i my horn came out, i when over the the pail and search for her soil panties, hahaha... u guys know what i found a BLACK G-STRING, wow my nose nearly bleed, so i took the g-string and when back to the toilet,inside that i a gasp of breathe and smell her masterpiece,wow pussy smell i like it and i start PCC,here come the problem, when i reach my organsm, i accidently squrim some of my cum on her g-string, shit i panic as there is not more toilet roll in here, i try to wash it with water, luckily the cum strain gone, but the g-string is wet... i came out of the toilet and hide her g-string back to the pail but deep down below.... when i stepped out of her room, my CGL(CELL-GROUP LEADER) ask how come so long, i told her tat i got a bad stomachace,when monica heard this she get some stomachace pills from me, from that the incident i started to woo her bcos of her look and her caring mind today monica had already become my girlfriend, and i did confess this matter to her, at first she is quite pissed off with me..... as time passby i try all ways to ask for her forgiveness, and finally she forgave me and i promise her that this will not happen again and our relationship become better.....
SORRY TO ALL SENIOR BROS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME
Old 26-10-2005, 03:38 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteHunter
Tats his life,maybe his fate is laid out tis way. Wat to do..haizz
Come to think of it b4 his 1st holiday in 'A' home,i already know him..how time flies.
hmmm....same here. me and him go there together.....lol.
you who?
Old 26-10-2005, 03:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 0
MimeBoxer is one of the Best!MimeBoxer is one of the Best!MimeBoxer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella
sparring good, can tahan pain,big size, fight like a tiger.....
pizza man freddie gan

Noted....
Old 26-10-2005, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 22
devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!

I think the most perverted thing i did was way backduring my Sec 4 days. I went to my classmates house to do a project. While doing our project halfway, his mum came back. She sibey chio think she in her late 30s but damn lao chio. She was somemore in her business suit and stockings. She then went to her room toilet to change. After she came out, i went to that same toilet too. When i went to the toilet i saw her bra and panties hanging on the rack. Her suit was hanged up and her pantyhose in the laundry basket. I then look through her bra and saw that she was a 75C, somemore lacy type with matching panties. By now my didi super steamed already. I with one hand on didi PCC, the other hand holding her pantyhose sniffing it continueously until i came. Unfortunately a drop ended up on her pantyhose, i clean it off but there was still a mark. I immediately cleaned up myself, took a final sniff at her bra and join my classmates like nothing ever happened.

1. How I managed to Bonk my SYT colleagues:

2. My Wild BMT Days:
Old 26-10-2005, 05:43 PM
DanBoy

most pervert things done? [copy]

during sec sch,like to sit at last row during lab lesson,pcc while my lao chio teacher talking to the class,will look at her eye and pump slowly.....
Old 26-10-2005, 06:14 PM
DanBoy

mine also during sch time,like to sit last row when having lab lesson,teacher is those lao chio type always put half ball,pcc when she was talking to us,will look at her eye/boots and pump slowly...........

once kanna chickenpok,have to stay back for makeup class,only me n her,knn how to concentrate.....??keep asking question and she has to bend forward...........guess what i did,took out my prick and pump slowly under table,now think back really sweat!!
Old 29-10-2005, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MimeBoxer
one of my buddies who went into RTC used a sotong to masturbate when he was a kitchen boy over there...
wahlauer .. this is the funniest I heard so far ... hahaha ... did his dick head became sotong head later ??
Old 29-10-2005, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo
Thanks for enlightening me. Have always been under the impression that consensual (thou incest) sex is not legally wrong...
tink in sg, oral sex also illegal. tink last time got debate in parliment whether wana change law make it legal. we have strange laws in sg

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 29-10-2005, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
Sorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilagila100
wahlauer .. this is the funniest I heard so far ... hahaha ... did his dick head became sotong head later ??
Haha! maybe got grow sotong eyes oso! haha! jokin, then sotong will puke out black liquid..the didi will also puke but white one.

Heard about sotong rubba many times from others. Hahaha, tink the feeling shd be superb cos got the stickiness and tightness i suppose, though nvr try.
Old 29-10-2005, 07:20 PM
Samster

watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

this thread good. at first i tot i pervert. now i know wat i did was peanuts compared to the others.

sec sch got very chio teacher always wear short skirt. she like to sit on edge of table with one thigh along the edge. very teasing. sometimes i rest my head on my table try to see her zao geng. but never successful

one day duno why suddenly got urge to pcc outside my house. i never pcc outside my house before dat day. urge very strong. pcc inside a kfc toilet. now tink back very disgusting cause public toilet not very clean.

found colleague's bra n sports shorts (those with in-laid underwear) in her laundry pail. used the bra to pcc. Also smelt the part where i tot the cb should be. tot i smell a nice fragrance. but now tink back most probably is the cloth smell

at first i tot the smelling part very pervert. but then here got ppl lick at stain or do with meat, animal, relative. so i m nothing.

the bro who collect pubic hair really sard! maybe u should scan and share with bros here!

Old 29-10-2005, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
tried that before but was caught by someone.. lucky i got excuse..
ay, u still haven't tell us wat ur excuse is.

Old 29-10-2005, 10:47 PM
kian81

I got quite a few to share.
Was in SJAB ECA in sec 2. During a camp, there was this 'bigger than average' sized boobs girl who was in the same platoon as me and so i remembered what her bag looked like, so i could raid it later. Went everyone was out, i went back and raided her bag for her bra. It was those kind of kids type, you know, looks almost like a sports bra? And just happened there was this other girls bag nearby, so i thought i might as well go through it. And there was this bra with hard underwire cups. Was kinda intrigued by it
Old 02-11-2005, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
uzzolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when I was younger, i was more daring.
I always sneak into ladies toilet and PCC. The idea of inside a ladies loo with other ladies doing their business, and the fear of getting caught and, looking thru the toilet basket (fyi, every ladies cubicle has a covered basket/dustbin for sanitary pads.) has always got me high and excited. with the gushing of urine from the girl next door, I never fail to come all over my palm.

Then, at the right moment, I will splash the sperm stain hand onto the mirror or the tap or the door knob to ensure others girls will see or touch my cum after I have left.

I have done that at some schools, polytechnic, university, community center, office building and shopping center.

Stop when I was twenty-five.
Old 04-11-2005, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

got this time in my poly there were those really very chio gals from dance club. (when i mean chio, i mean they are very very very chio kind)
they like to leave their bags on the floor by the wall and then practice their dance.
got this nite i happen to walk past the dance club area and realise nobody around only all the gals bags lying on the floor.
think they went for supper or maybe having rehearsal at another place.
my dickhead got the better of me and i ransack through the nicest bags, 2 of them.
found their undies bra and panties inside with some t-shirt and shorts.
think those are they bring to change after the dance session.
i just grabbed them and run.
suddenly behind got a man's voice shouted at me and i ran like crazy
ran like someone was going to kill me it was the security guard
he manage to get hold of me because in front of me there was the stupid cleaners who try to stop me
guess what happen to me.................................

anyway after that incident i promise myself never to steal gal's clothes anymore
my life my studies my career is more important than those pieces of clothings
thinking back if they report me to the police i think my face will come out newspaper and whole poly will know my name and maybe end up in jail and entire life will be gone

morale of the story, don't let your dickhead overrule your head!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1