The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2006, 09:42 PM
Registered Advertiser

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Betong

[QUOTE=thaivisitor]For example bro K and you? kekekekekekekeke

Not really lar, we spend mostly on food and drinks, not so much on ladies. I find ourselve pretty budgeted compared to the peak time.

Bro fat only went to a few farms and didn't get to see Channivette which generally has a little lower price than SKY now. Of course no need to see Nipat Uthit as there definitely CMI and even lower.

Anyway from the few farms he went, he now already got a top of the class WL for 2500 baht which gives him 12 shots in 2 days willingly!!!

Well, thats value for money, about 200b a shot. Willing Buyer, Willing Seller, that's what matters.

During that 2 days, I was not able to have any meals with him or go out anywhere at night. Bro fat other nick is "lean mean fucking machine"!!!

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 18-01-2006, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Betong update

After the last Hatyai trip, both my fatty body and my lean bro have been fighting over whether to go to Hatyai again. My lean bro wanted to spar with the tigress there, while my fatty body needed more time to recuperate from the last trip and to make more preparation for the next trip.

In the end, small bro being more lean, beat the fatty body of mine in the test to convince the brain which was already struck by Gong Tao Level One. Hence, may have to make an urgent trip there to find the willing seller and maybe the willing seller's sister as well (ie if Bro TV can convinced them to get their act together). I guess, if both sisters are equally powerful, I may have to resort to Magic or M100 to duel with them. I think it is only fair that I get a boost of power orally given that it is an unfair duel of 2 versus 1. If this duel happen, I hope to write the next chapter of challenge report in Hatyai After Dark on lean bro and fatty body meets twin tigress in the lust frontier of Heaven on Earth.

Hope more bros will share their own experiences and lobangs too.

BTW, Bro Dr Devil, B$2,500 booking fee divided by 6 shots per day is B$416 per shot. Maybe, can get better value for money if Magic/ M100 is consumed. Eg. The pill cost B$200 each and number of shots per day increased by double. Then it will be B$2,500 plus B$200, divided by 12 shots which gives a value of B$220 per shot. Hehehehehe....
Old 18-01-2006, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat29
BTW, Bro Dr Devil, B$2,500 booking fee divided by 6 shots per day is B$416 per shot. Maybe, can get better value for money if Magic/ M100 is consumed. Eg. The pill cost B$200 each and number of shots per day increased by double. Then it will be B$2,500 plus B$200, divided by 12 shots which gives a value of B$220 per shot. Hehehehehe....
Didn't knew it u can breakdowns to numbers like that! Same like the ads where actual price of Petrol, Gov. subsides & U are paying.
Old 18-01-2006, 12:53 PM
Samster

Re: Wm Fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDevil
Betong is still a small town, tirak trap is the name of the game. It's either you got shitty treatment or you get traps laid all over if you seems potential. Service quality is pretty rare.

PRC growing more popular too but dont place too high expectation, its nothing in comparison with what you found in Spore KTV or even Geylang Golden Triangle.
Mayb so. Guess u need to b a smart prick to find the good ones. Want to hand down some tips, sifu!
Old 18-01-2006, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
[color=blue]At 1,000b in Betong for a 20s WL, that's the price 12 ~ 15 years back. You could get it at 800b too, thats the time when I was active in Betong.
Now u r semi or fully retired?? Guess gettin marry n havin a family do take ur time n energy. Buy 4 u a case Red Shark energy drink when go back to Sanukland. As a wedding gift lah.
Old 18-01-2006, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxisguy25
Bentong is a nice place to cheongsam. Rates are reasonable. Stayed at the Merlin Hotel for RM79 per nite. Spend time at Jockey pub. Booked a gal about 20 yrs LT Bht 1500. very pretty and nice mangoes she had. Singaporeans are spoiling the market price because of their exchange rate. The going price of a gal in Bentong, Hadyai and Golok is not more than BHT 1500. In golok u can get as low as Bht 1000 LT. I even got one for Bht 700 LT at nite and that was golok was peaceful. Hatyai where i frequently go the going rate is Also BHT 1000 - Bht 1500 LT ( morning to next morning) But the singaporeans have a gain spoilt the market because their currency is stronger and better. Please singaporeans bargain and keep the market price down. Do not overprice the chickens.
Hate to break this to u, bro but I hate u. U r 1 lucky fellow who was able to paid at that price. Price at Betong r usually abv RM200. Rm180 n u might get away with a so-so girl (abv 28).
Guess Singoprean might hv a small hand in inflating the prices but never forget M'sian cheong often than them due to location. N sometimes when comes to pussy, guys always lose their intelligence. N money!!
I'm regular in Danok, n I do get chicks abt Bht 1500 & even less. But u must not be too fussy in terms of looks or body shape.
My 2 satangs!
Old 18-01-2006, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
NotSuave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Don't think Sillypore man really silly lah. I have already posted the price for individual country in Betong. Even though the exchange rate is superior for Sillypore, but that doesn't mean we can spend like nobody business in Betong. In actual fact, those MLand brother who cheong Betong frequently is those big towkay...... if the market is going to be spoil, it should be by them.

Cheers......
Old 19-01-2006, 03:47 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat29
QTY dont usually represent Quality. To hit that rate, you would probably stay in the room for the entire 2 days.. just like the WL like to say Kin , Kee, Bee Norn (Translated to Eat, Shit, Fuck & Sleep) only.

There are so much fun and excitement beside the small little pussy hole.
Old 19-01-2006, 03:59 AM
Registered Advertiser

Re: Wm Fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchman
Mayb so. Guess u need to b a smart prick to find the good ones. Want to hand down some tips, sifu!
arrr...difficult, unless you are fucking lucky. Most WL at Betong are playing tirak games bcos those customers are so near and usually go on routine basis. It's call "2nd Wife Town", I bet you surely know of this. So the good one are usually keep circulated among their regulars or kept by someone, unless you become another regular to start your own collection.
Old 19-01-2006, 04:04 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Now u r semi or fully retired?? Guess gettin marry n havin a family do take ur time n energy. Buy 4 u a case Red Shark energy drink when go back to Sanukland. As a wedding gift lah.
Well, though do come out for drinking but its purely healthy session. Gone are the wild days where everynight is wild bachelor night. But I still enjoy lots of freedom, just cant cheong too far and gone missing too long.
Old 19-01-2006, 04:13 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Hate to break this to u, bro but I hate u. U r 1 lucky fellow who was able to paid at that price. Price at Betong r usually abv RM200. Rm180 n u might get away with a so-so girl (abv 28).
Guess Singoprean might hv a small hand in inflating the prices but never forget M'sian cheong often than them due to location. N sometimes when comes to pussy, guys always lose their intelligence. N money!!
I'm regular in Danok, n I do get chicks abt Bht 1500 & even less. But u must not be too fussy in terms of looks or body shape.
My 2 satangs!
Dont be too harsh lar.. If his price is recent, he must be one lucky bastard to get a girl at 1,500b that is very pretty with nice mango but it surely dont reflect the general price. If I have got chance to met her, I wont mind to pay 2,000b, it is almost as rare as diamond to find a very pretty WL with nice mango offered at 1,500b.

I surely wont go around boasting that I can always get even cheaper or free ladies that looks mouthwatering where others are burning holes in their bank to be with her, bcos this is not the norm market rate and not everyone is going to get it at the same level for sure.

Yes, you are right.. those who really spoil the market are usually those involved with the black trade or have local business relationship. The way the rest of us spend as a sex tourist, be it Sporean or Msian is nothing compared to them, but of course, they dont usually need to compete with the rest and they usually play within their circle.

Hey, since you regular in Danuk, how's happening in Paragon & Hollywood there? Saw couple of PRC nest too, any good? Has a new hotel that looks grand too. It's really growing very fast.
Old 19-01-2006, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
maxisguy25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Betong

Try Gintanan Massage in Hatyai, Rich Karoke, Fever Mansion in Danouk and Models in Bentong The prices are reasonable and the art of negotiation is very important. Prices open at different levels but maintain ur price at an average of BHT1500. I normally start at BHT1000 and work my way up to BHT1500 and stop there. Just walk away if they do not accept ur price. Most of the time they will calll u back and accept ur offer. The reason, plenty of chickens everywhere. . Beauty/looks of the girl - well it is in the eye of the beholder. What is important is the service provided. I normally do not go on weekends and public holidays as the price always increases gila-gila. One thing I have learnt during my trips aboard and esp thailand is to treat them like ladies and the treatment u get is really fanstatic. Do not treat the girls as sex objects. This is my personal experience. .
Old 19-01-2006, 03:42 PM
Registered Advertiser

[QUOTE=thaivisitor]Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. So a pretty girl with nice mango to one could be a different girl with papayas to another.

True, but at 1,500b .. cant be too demanding liao. Even regular like me who know all the lane in out around find it suprisingly lucky to find a gem at 1,500b but I wont doubt it is impossible as there is always miracle

I have a local business relationship and you are the sex tuorist. But KNN, your spending seem to be much more than me leh...

Cheers
Tee Vee

We are more like visiting home village, sex tourist wont follow our iterinary and schedule. We spent more time out of the room than in the room. You just keep your spending elsewhere, like ppl say you dont shit at your dinning hall. I wont know for sure how you partying in BKK or Spore.
Old 19-01-2006, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
maxisguy25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Betong

Try Gintanan Massage in Hatyai, Rich Karoke, Fever Mansion in Danouk and Models in Bentong The prices are reasonable and the art of negotiation is very important. Prices open at different levels but maintain ur price at an average of BHT1500. I normally start at BHT1000 and work my way up to BHT1500 and stop there. Just walk away if they do not accept ur price. Most of the time they will calll u back and accept ur offer. The reason, plenty of chickens everywhere. . Beauty/looks of the girl - well it is in the eye of the beholder. What is important is the service provided. I normally do not go on weekends and public holidays as the price always increases gila-gila. One thing I have learnt during my trips aboard and esp thailand is to treat them like ladies and the treatment u get is really fanstatic. Do not treat the girls as sex objects. This is my personal experience. .
Old 21-01-2006, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
[color=blue
True, but at 1,500b .. cant be too demanding liao. Even regular like me who know all the lane in out around find it suprisingly lucky to find a gem at 1,500b but I wont doubt it is impossible as there is always miracle [/color]
Agree. At that price, don't expect 5 star treatment. Always treat them like ur own girl n beautiful things will blossom. It take no genius to figer that one out. N if u stay true to 1( that's like breaking a cheongster golden rule! ), guess u r in for a ride of happiness.(I hope)

We are more like visiting home village, sex tourist wont follow our iterinary and schedule. We spent more time out of the room than in the room. You just keep your spending elsewhere, like ppl say you dont shit at your dinning hall. I wont know for sure how you partying in BKK or Spore.
'cause u end up to wiping it clean urself!'
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1