The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2024, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 2
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

sounds like it may be worthwhile to just book a nice hotel between the LA cafe and Robinson's place.

How do you "fish" randomly in Robinson's place and what is the success rate like?

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickthrbucket View Post
Exactly. You want FL, go to LA cafe in Ermita. All the jtvs are at Malate, near Ermita. To fish randomly, go to Robinson’s mall
Old 04-05-2024, 08:59 PM
Samster

thanks for the tips

debating where to stay in Manila for a few nights, I will be coming from Angeles City, if Burgos street is the same concept as AC walking street, then I will probably look for more FL in other parts of the town like the LA Cafe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
I'm is way classier than grand...not same type of patrons at all....I'm has also a SUPER rooftop bar!! Good sounds n vibes, fantastic views.

To be clear by redlight district he means only Burgos street behind ( extensively posted in tis forum) and street walkers in 3 or 4 adjacent streets...not RLD as many might assume
Old 05-05-2024, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

LA cafe is full of fuglies
Even druggies
And old white losers who will take ^comfort^ from anything which looks at them...
Looked in twice last month, didna even stay for a glass....hopeless

Burgos...in d bars and in the streets after dark, you can find gems, (RTFF?) but watch out for trannies in d street...in the bars be smart with yr expenditure....read posts passim, mine & others' to understand better.

I'M still a good choice
LA is really for desperados
Old 05-05-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, long winded reply, was away from base in Baguio .. visiting the Green leaf areas for something .. (yeah the 420 thing . but not for me .. )

Quote:
LA cafe is full of fuglies
Even druggies
And old white losers who will take ^comfort^ from anything which looks at them...
Looked in twice last month, didna even stay for a glass....hopeless

Burgos...in d bars and in the streets after dark, you can find gems, (RTFF?) but watch out for trannies in d street...in the bars be smart with yr expenditure....read posts passim, mine & others' to understand better.

I'M still a good choice
LA is really for desperados
LA Cafe second floor is a bit decent but the girls there have eyes only for white man or korean / jap

of course if you hang around till day light, they agree but not interested

Day time, LA Cafe used to have some random real free lancer but hit or miss if starved of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromToronto View Post
thank you very much, just checked "City Garden GRAND Hotel Makati" and "I’M" hotels they are really close to each other.

I didn't know that area is red light district, are there many FL there?
P burgos isn't exactly RLD, but more like bars with take out girls geared for foreigner. So if you get something interesting, you can ask if there is bar fine. officlally illegal but happens. P Burgos Plan B used to ask 4K plus 4K tips for girls. And other places, 7K or up plus equal or less in Tips.

Issue if you haven't been in PH bar fine,not necessary the girl will stay on.. some after 1 shot will develop headache or baby sick or grandma vomitting or cat crying .. so it may sound nasty but ask again how long they will stay if you take out.

And ask how many shot , some high class pretender will say all night is 2 shot, and if you did 2 ,, she will pack up.

same goes in Angeles too. ask and clarify

of course, most girl want to be bar fine because they get a small cut, and the tips of course. That is a lot of money when mall girls take home 5K to 7K peso every 2 weeks if they are lucky, mostly less after deductions.

Fact, that kind of bars are anywhere in PH, catering to local, with bar fine.. but as usual some girls only go lady drink because they have bf at home. or want you to get to know her after few visit before fuck.. no thanks..

Quote:
sounds like it may be worthwhile to just book a nice hotel between the LA cafe and Robinson's place.

How do you "fish" randomly in Robinson's place and what is the success rate like?

Thanks
Mall fishing is mostly hit or miss, and nowadays lot of self appointed agents (called handler in PH .. ) or Lady boys ..

Robinson malate is a hit or miss again, got a few good looking and a lot of grandma trying to grab your attention.

then again, if you have a lot time, go there, or Trinoma Mall or Podium mall. I am not exactly a MALL person so if I hang around for an hour I don't like the attention.

fortunately I have a few Freelancer in hand, so if all run out of luck, call them.

of course, I have done a lot of fishing in PH online, 90% is scam or ask travel payment 500 and block you (yeah, 500 is a lot for somebody who hasn't properly eaten for days .. ) and with free facebook internet, every other Juan tries, and half are not even girls .. but send hot pic to bait you.

Quote:
thanks for the tips

debating where to stay in Manila for a few nights, I will be coming from Angeles City, if Burgos street is the same concept as AC walking street, then I will probably look for more FL in other parts of the town like the LA Cafe.
As I said, P Burgos has similiar concept like AC but higher price, and those days, Bottoms and all had good lookers .. worth the 10K ? Maybe

Alternate as I said, online - but painful even for somebody like me who can do fair tagalog, to discuss and find out it is a scam.
Old 05-05-2024, 10:18 PM
Samster

thank you for your valuable insight @etsys

I do not think 10k PHP in manila for 2 shots is a good deal at all. that is close to North America pricing to be honest (2S/1 hour) with a Japanese/Korea girl.

If that is the going rate on Burgos street then I will probably pass and probably stay in AC instead. AC LT is 5-6k from my understanding.
Old 06-05-2024, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Alternate as I said, online - but painful even for somebody like me who can do fair tagalog, to discuss and find out it is a scam.
so I use the same profile pic on thaif****dly and pin*lo**, exactly same pic and same description, I am getting way more responses on pin*lo** it is not even close.

most gave their Whatsapp easily, not sure if they are scammer or not tho.
chatting with a 19 year old with verified pin*lo** pictures and I opened with 5000 LT and she is fine with it.
not sure for FL/pin*lo** non-pros what is the going rate for LT?

Last edited by FromToronto; 06-05-2024 at 11:48 AM.
Old 07-05-2024, 03:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lusmented deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys can DM some FL? heading to makati in june 21-25. Hunting now so easier when there. Appreciate any sharings 👍🏼
Old 07-05-2024, 03:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Lusmented deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heading to makati in june. Any FL to share can DM? Appreciate any sharings thanks in advance!
Old 07-05-2024, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 13
lasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusmented View Post
Hey guys can DM some FL? heading to makati in june 21-25. Hunting now so easier when there. Appreciate any sharings 👍🏼
I be at Malate on 24/6 , will head down to LA CAFE , see if you wan to join me . Can PM me .
Old 08-05-2024, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Kickthrbucket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
so I use the same profile pic on thaif****dly and pin*lo**, exactly same pic and same description, I am getting way more responses on pin*lo** it is not even close.

chatting with a 19 year old with verified pin*lo** pictures and I opened with 5000 LT and she is fine with it.
It's a little low. Usually it's $6000-$10000. As long as you dont pay deposit and she doesn't end up not showing up.

if it's true, share your contacts with us I am going in early June, I can scout for u
Old 08-05-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
kgarfield deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

manila courtesan

The site is legit, the ladies resemble the photos and services as described. They are reliable and price is good consider they go to your hotel.
Old 08-05-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thank you for your valuable insight @etsys

If that is the going rate on Burgos street then I will probably pass and probably stay in AC instead. AC LT is 5-6k from my understanding.
That's price in P Burgos bar fine. As I said, it will add up to 10K excluding whatever LD you bought in the bar, but hey, if short of time and want to see some hotties, yeah, it works. For me it worked sometimes, and then no more, as I am up north where 19 to 25 is ok for 2K to 3K for 3 hours.

And .. ahem, lot of university girls, not necessarily slim.. but non pros, so I am fine

Quote:
the girls from the dating sites have no fixed price so you should know what you are getting into.

I used to troll the sites, then had a few near miss, including a possible police shake down in Makati, and a few friends I know had to pay fine of 50K or more.. so .. no thanks but you can go ahead

Better to talk to pros as they know what's in score. apart from that, as I said few times, 90% are scams online, so after you send a thousand or 5 thousand, good luck .. either it will be gone with the wind, or ask for more money

trust me, I speak passable tagalog, but once I spent 2 days in Manila and about 50 scams - despite my experience, from 200 peso to 300, as I don't send more than that. i was doing it because I was bored and still I was taken for rides.

Again, if you are brave, will never say never

After all, years ago I was dumb enough to get into taxi and see dorms too and fortunately not kidnapped or shaken down for child abuse or human trafficking ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickthrbucket View Post
It's a little low. Usually it's $6000-$10000. As long as you dont pay deposit and she doesn't end up not showing up.
you mean peso

yeah, for a starving filipino 100 to 200 is enough for food.

and 1000 to 2000, jack pot when you know most mall girls earn 5k to 8k nett every fortnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgarfield View Post
manila courtesan

The site is legit, the ladies resemble the photos and services as described. They are reliable and price is good consider they go to your hotel.
too high priced, and sorry, the prices they ask and .. again, my persnal choice. I don't deal with agents/pimp/handler/papasan/mamasan, or have the papasan or mamasan wait in the lobby or something .. paiseh and .. those days of me drunk and laughing it over are gone ..

and I don't like people asking too much info, like exact room number, full name etc, while they say its for the girl's safety, that's how much scams unfold, once they have it all, they can do wonders, including sending official philippine cops to check your room out.

sorry, I don't like my life to be that invasive.

after all, I prefer to do deals on MY TERMS, not on their terms, especially after near misses and lot of friends getting conned by cops too freelancing

not saying you can't do..

Last edited by etsys; 08-05-2024 at 12:50 PM.
Old 08-05-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster

Anyway, these are stuff in Baguio, mostly from La union and nearby coming up here ..

all from agents / OKT. but then again, as I said, Baguio freelancer appear and disappear, what is there today may not be there tomorrow

Just posting for Eye Candy !!

Old 08-05-2024, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
That's price in P Burgos bar fine. As I said, it will add up to 10K excluding whatever LD you bought in the bar, but hey, if short of time and want to see some hotties, yeah, it works. For me it worked sometimes, and then no more, as I am up north where 19 to 25 is ok for 2K to 3K for 3 hours.

And .. ahem, lot of university girls, not necessarily slim.. but non pros, so I am fine

the girls from the dating sites have no fixed price so you should know what you are getting into.

I used to troll the sites, then had a few near miss, including a possible police shake down in Makati, and a few friends I know had to pay fine of 50K or more.. so .. no thanks but you can go ahead

Better to talk to pros as they know what's in score. apart from that, as I said few times, 90% are scams online, so after you send a thousand or 5 thousand, good luck .. either it will be gone with the wind, or ask for more money

trust me, I speak passable tagalog, but once I spent 2 days in Manila and about 50 scams - despite my experience, from 200 peso to 300, as I don't send more than that. i was doing it because I was bored and still I was taken for rides.

Again, if you are brave, will never say never

After all, years ago I was dumb enough to get into taxi and see dorms too and fortunately not kidnapped or shaken down for child abuse or human trafficking ..

you mean peso

yeah, for a starving filipino 100 to 200 is enough for food.

and 1000 to 2000, jack pot when you know most mall girls earn 5k to 8k nett every fortnight

too high priced, and sorry, the prices they ask and .. again, my persnal choice. I don't deal with agents/pimp/handler/papasan/mamasan, or have the papasan or mamasan wait in the lobby or something .. paiseh and .. those days of me drunk and laughing it over are gone ..

and I don't like people asking too much info, like exact room number, full name etc, while they say its for the girl's safety, that's how much scams unfold, once they have it all, they can do wonders, including sending official philippine cops to check your room out.

sorry, I don't like my life to be that invasive.

after all, I prefer to do deals on MY TERMS, not on their terms, especially after near misses and lot of friends getting conned by cops too freelancing

not saying you can't do..
Totally agree
I hv never in 20 years of shagging given a SW even my name,and avoid pimps.

Normal gals i gv real name, digits all, SW never
Old 08-05-2024, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Totally agree
I hv never in 20 years of shagging given a SW even my name,and avoid pimps.

Normal gals i gv real name, digits all, SW never
I did make that mistake a few times, including times I didn't realise the girl's bf was checking her phone, but each time I got slightly suspicious, so I gave the hotel near me. At least once, the guys tried to get me, I did shit my pants, check out and took the expensive hotel taxi and went to Makati

Like I was in Rivera, but said I was in Pearl Garden (or something next door .. )

Good thing they didn't know much about me.

Of course, 2024 loads get shaken down by ah gua / LB but don't say it out loudly. Especially in tinder..

Heck, I was toying with a booking agency, insisted i send a pic of room key, with date / time stamp and one more pic with me holding a finger up etc etc.

I totally understand they get scammed, even in Baguio, lot of girls complain boys with no money make fake booking etc .. but.. sorry, I value MY SAFETY over theirs

No girl trust me ? never mind, at least I sleep safe..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1