The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 28-11-2016, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinusTheLion View Post
Anybody has experience of chionging in bkk over Christmas period? Will fls at Thermae be working during the festive period? Wil it be quieter?
Xmas is not a public holiday in Thailand...why will FLs skip a day or 2 to lose out on earning
Old 29-11-2016, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Woohoo~~~ in BKK tomorrow for 6 days~~~~

Still sad Nataree closed down... but well new adventures await
Old 29-11-2016, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 13
ProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of light

Humble Bangkok Guide for Newbies;

Been to Bangkok a number of times and tried a fair bunch of things. As Bangkok has a wide variety of different joints to play at, I'll give my humble 2 cents for newbies who are new to the scene and eager to find out what is worth playing and what isn't *Kindly note that it's just my own thoughts and opinions, feel free to counter if you feel otherwise. I'd love to learn new things too!*;

*Do note that guides from other forums are not very applicable to us, as there are joints that aren't farang friendly and the massage places they rave about are really not good enough compared to what the rest of Bangkok has to offer (for example; Annie's and Dr BJ's, Wood Bar, Eden's Club, consists of darker skinned, older women that our thais in Geylang can easily beat)

Best places to play in my humble opinion, somewhat in ranking order;

1) Soi Cowboy;

Only 2 bars worth visiting; Baccara & Crazy House

Baccara; Girl Quality 9/10, In-Bar-Playability 0/10; They have the best collection of the prettiest ladies in a single establishment. Best time to go: 9-12 midnight. Damage: 3000 baht ST + 600 baht barfine + compulsory 200 baht x 2 lady drinks + 500 baht ST hotel (optional if you can convince her to go to your hotel if it is really nearby) = 4000/4500 baht damage

Crazy House; Girl Quality 6-7/10 In-Bar-Playability 9/10; This place is listed here ONLY because majority of the girls dance and sit with you in full nude. Full nude also means full groping of boobs and bums are generally accepted and that's entertainment for me. The looks of their girls are really nowhere near the top 5 bars in Soi Cowboy, but occasionally will you find a good looking girl or 2. Most of the damage in Soi Cowboy typically is at 3000 baht ST with varying amounts for barfine.

2) Nana Plaza;

Rainbow 5 > Rainbow 2 > Rainbow 1 == Rainbow 3 == Twister Bar. Special Mention; Straps (Post-op ladyboy bar)

Rainbow 5; Girl Quality 8/10, In-Bar-Playability 0/10; is the biggest in Nana Plaza and they have periods where the girls take off their bikini top. From my limited understanding, the rest of Nana Plaza does not take off their tops so I give them props for a bit of eye candy.

Straps; Girl Quality 9-9.5/10, In-Bar-Playability 5/10, Beware of Rude Mamasan and girls if you don't ST their girls; Special mention Straps has a collection of perhaps the most beautiful post-op ladyboys in Bangkok, mind you, some are really really gorgeous. But they will turn rude to you if you are there just for eye candy, so be warned.

*Continued in Next Post
Old 29-11-2016, 02:00 AM
Samster

ProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of light

3) Thermae Bar;

This is a regular drinking bar where the girls are completely freelancers and come down on their own accord. I'd say a good half of these freelancers are regulars, you can see them almost every night/very often for years LoL

Girl Quality 3-8/10, In-Bar-Playability; 0/10. Occasionally you'll find a nice SYT or 2 but do note it's majority occupied by very average lookers. The best timing to come down is around 10-12 midnight, some of these freelancers don't even start work till 10+, get 1 job, and call it a night. Damage: 2000-2500, most of the time they are willing to head to your hotel so you can save on ST hotel fees (directly above the bar is a nice clean new ST hotel at around 350 baht)

4) Ratchada Soapies

These are the ones I've been to and here's my personal rankings of their picks;

The Lord's > La Belle > Poisedon > Emanuelle > Hi-Class, Casa Cobana, Long Beach, La Defence > Utopia, Alaina, Catherine

The Lord's may generally have the best looking girls (not always) however their price is ridiculously double/triple/quad of others. I personally do not think it's worth it as most of the times I can find a girl I think is prettier/cuter at another place instead. Feel free to check out The Lord's just for the wow factor but after a few times you'd probably realise the price premium isn't worth it.

5) Oilies

3 main streets for Oilies, which is the shophouse version of the impressive Soapies. Sukhumvit Soi 24, 24a/26, 33.

These typically start out at 2000 baht onwards, and the girl quality is generally a step down from the Soapies. Establishments are typically run-down and poorly equipped, but the advantage is that occasionally you'd find a cute sweet young thing here that just came from Issan/poorer place in Thailand and give you fantastic GFE. Thermae is a great place for GFE too by the way. Otherwise, the Soapies generally beat the Oilies most of the time so if you are here for a short trip you can skip these.

Places I'd NOT waste time to go;

1) Blowjob bars;

Som's Haven, Kalasong, Lolita's, Bitstyle, 7-Heaven; the girl quality and selection is not good, there are much better options in Bangkok

2) Saphan Kwai;

Typically very dark, run-down establishments. Hard to see the girl's faces, you have to walk around to scout the girls, some of them do not want to sit with you if you can't speak Thai, some establishments do not allow barfine, aka you got to sian the girl to bring her back and some are there happy to earn by just accompanying clients in the bar.

3) Sukhumvit Soi 7/9;

Wood Bar, Chrome Bar, Eden's Club, these are all not good looking girls. Don't waste time.

That's it. My humble guide for newbies heading to Bangkok. Feel free to up my points if you find it useful, or add on to the guide if you have any good info to share =)
Old 29-11-2016, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorX View Post
3) Thermae Bar;

5) Oilies

3 main streets for Oilies, which is the shophouse version of the impressive Soapies. Sukhumvit Soi 24, 24a/26, 33.

These typically start out at 2000 baht onwards, and the girl quality is generally a step down from the Soapies. Establishments are typically run-down and poorly equipped, but the advantage is that occasionally you'd find a cute sweet young thing here that just came from Issan/poorer place in Thailand and give you fantastic GFE. Thermae is a great place for GFE too by the way. Otherwise, the Soapies generally beat the Oilies most of the time so if you are here for a short trip you can skip these.
is oilies kapoo?
Old 29-11-2016, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

ProfessorX,

In my opinion, Shark is another excellent agogo bar in Soi Cowboy! And in Thermae, best time to go there is approximately 9;00 - 12:00!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 29-11-2016, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
ProfessorX,

In my opinion, Shark is another excellent agogo bar in Soi Cowboy! And in Thermae, best time to go there is approximately 9;00 - 12:00!
Few years ago Shark got few pretty girls. But during my last visit on early Nov, i cant find any pretty girl. But i did notice one of the agg girl downgrade to work as waitress. She actually quite pretty before she got her nose job done.
Old 29-11-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster

Part 3

Special Mention of Niche places

1) Kapoo Massage - Don't waste time with Kapoo massages. The actual girls are significantly worse than the photos you see on their line or in their websites. We are talking about at least a 3 point drop from the photos (2-3 skin tones darker, not so pretty, not so sexy) to the point where you can easily find better in Soi Cowboy/Nana/Thermae/Soapies and even Oilies. Usually have to book in advanced, take a cab down to an unfamiiliar place, struggle to find the actual location, then get disappointed at the actual person + the rest of their line-up. I've seen quite a few line ups from different stables and my friends and I tried a few, conclusion is totally not worth it. A good slight majority of the girls are not open to anything more than just a handjob, so basically you're getting yourself girls that are usually not pretty enough, piano massage, regular handjob (not even as skilled as other places like Soapies & Oilies)

If you need an afternoon delight, I'd recommend Soapies or Oilies (most Soapies start to get enough girls aroundd 5pm onwards)

2) Mitu Massage - This place advertises themselves for having great service. I personally found the service level comparable to Soapies & Oilies, but do not expect any lookers from their line-up. Personally I'd prefer to pick a beautiful/cute/sexy girl that I find attractive and settle for mid-range service than an average looking girl with better service (not guaranteed anyway, since the service depends on the girl)

3) Japanese KTV streets near Patpong; I've personally never been to any of these places but I've read that the girls here are beautiful and do not cost much more than other places of fun. If anyone has experience with the Japanese KTVs feel free to share! I'd love to check these out on my next trip maybe next week or so

As the different places operate with different timings, here's the timings I'd recommend you to visit the above places;

1) Soapies - Some places like La Defense & Catherine start early at around 2pm and their stock run low at around 6pm, but most Soapies start to have stock around 5pm and run low from 7pm onwards, so 5-7pm is the ideal time for touring these places, especially since Ratchada road gets jammed up once it turns dark.

2) Oilies - Most open from 12 noon - 12 midnight. Feel free to go anytime from 12 - 7pm, after this timing the stocks run low and you'll be picking from the leftovers

3) Thermae - Earliest 9pm, ideal 10-12 midnight. Get a drink, walk a few rounds, don't like any, just head over to Soi Cowboy or Nana Plaza afterwards.

4) Soi Cowboy: Baccara - This place is special, I'd personally recommend to get your butt in here by 9-10pm, because the leftover line-up at 11+pm is a big difference in quality compared to the start of the night, although you can always sit here for hours and watch the girls come back from their ST anyway.

5) The rest of Soi Cowboy & Nana Plaza - Ideal timing is from 9pm - 2am. I typically like to pop my head into some of the better bars, if there's a pretty girl or 2 I don't mind sitting down for a drink and getting her a drink, enjoy for half an hour before I move on to the next bar. I'd bar hope at least 2-3 times, and typically end up in one of the Rainbows (for Nana) and Baccara/Crazy House (for Soi Cowboy).
Old 29-11-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
bigpotbelly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigpotbelly is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Any brother in Bangkok now
Quote:
Part 3

Special Mention of Niche places

1) Kapoo Massage - Don't waste time with Kapoo massages. The actual girls are significantly worse than the photos you see on their line or in their websites. We are talking about at least a 3 point drop from the photos (2-3 skin tones darker, not so pretty, not so sexy) to the point where you can easily find better in Soi Cowboy/Nana/Thermae/Soapies and even Oilies. Usually have to book in advanced, take a cab down to an unfamiiliar place, struggle to find the actual location, then get disappointed at the actual person + the rest of their line-up. I've seen quite a few line ups from different stables and my friends and I tried a few, conclusion is totally not worth it. A good slight majority of the girls are not open to anything more than just a handjob, so basically you're getting yourself girls that are usually not pretty enough, piano massage, regular handjob (not even as skilled as other places like Soapies & Oilies)

If you need an afternoon delight, I'd recommend Soapies or Oilies (most Soapies start to get enough girls aroundd 5pm onwards)

2) Mitu Massage - This place advertises themselves for having great service. I personally found the service level comparable to Soapies & Oilies, but do not expect any lookers from their line-up. Personally I'd prefer to pick a beautiful/cute/sexy girl that I find attractive and settle for mid-range service than an average looking girl with better service (not guaranteed anyway, since the service depends on the girl)

3) Japanese KTV streets near Patpong; I've personally never been to any of these places but I've read that the girls here are beautiful and do not cost much more than other places of fun. If anyone has experience with the Japanese KTVs feel free to share! I'd love to check these out on my next trip maybe next week or so

As the different places operate with different timings, here's the timings I'd recommend you to visit the above places;

1) Soapies - Some places like La Defense & Catherine start early at around 2pm and their stock run low at around 6pm, but most Soapies start to have stock around 5pm and run low from 7pm onwards, so 5-7pm is the ideal time for touring these places, especially since Ratchada road gets jammed up once it turns dark.

2) Oilies - Most open from 12 noon - 12 midnight. Feel free to go anytime from 12 - 7pm, after this timing the stocks run low and you'll be picking from the leftovers

3) Thermae - Earliest 9pm, ideal 10-12 midnight. Get a drink, walk a few rounds, don't like any, just head over to Soi Cowboy or Nana Plaza afterwards.

4) Soi Cowboy: Baccara - This place is special, I'd personally recommend to get your butt in here by 9-10pm, because the leftover line-up at 11+pm is a big difference in quality compared to the start of the night, although you can always sit here for hours and watch the girls come back from their ST anyway.

5) The rest of Soi Cowboy & Nana Plaza - Ideal timing is from 9pm - 2am. I typically like to pop my head into some of the better bars, if there's a pretty girl or 2 I don't mind sitting down for a drink and getting her a drink, enjoy for half an hour before I move on to the next bar. I'd bar hope at least 2-3 times, and typically end up in one of the Rainbows (for Nana) and Baccara/Crazy House (for Soi Cowboy).
Old 29-11-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 16
draven07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdraven07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdraven07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdraven07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdraven07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Heard as of last Friday scratch dog is still closed. Any bros got real time info?
Old 29-11-2016, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpotbelly View Post
Any brother in Bangkok now
Why??
Old 29-11-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Humble Bangkok Guide for Newbies;

Straps; Girl Quality 9-9.5/10, In-Bar-Playability 5/10, Beware of Rude Mamasan and girls if you don't ST their girls; Special mention Straps has a collection of perhaps the most beautiful post-op ladyboys in Bangkok, mind you, some are really really gorgeous. But they will turn rude to you if you are there just for eye candy, so be warned.

*Continued in Next Post
Kudos to Bro Prof X for your guide... really informative!

For Straps, I went there before and I really think they have the prettiest X-men.. Although the turning rude part is subjective, at least for me, buying them a LD was enough.. If you go when there is not many ppl, you can be sure they all staring at you like few days never eat...
Old 30-11-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 12
GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!
Quote:

2) Nana Plaza;

From my limited understanding, the rest of Nana Plaza does not take off their tops so I give them props for a bit of eye candy.
Angel Witch does take off during show time.
Old 30-11-2016, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWhere View Post
Angel Witch does take off during show time.
Also got many other bars that take off the tops as well
Old 30-11-2016, 04:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hey guys,

I'm experienced with Bangkok but have never been to Jakarta. Heard that Jakarta has a great scene comparable or even better than Bangkok. Experts who have played at both places, can I kindly ask how does the quality of girls compare at these 2 cities?

Let's not compare the mid level or the ugly agogo girls, but compare the better girls at Baccara or Thermae or the models at Poisedon/The Lord, etc with the better girls at Malioboro/Alexis/etc

In Brief, Indo girls in Jakarta are cheaper than Thai girls in Bangkok.
Personal experience is Indo girls I have encountered F better -- please don't ask why.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1