The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!
My 1st Threesome - A long time ago...

However, given that today is a slow day and I was facebooking for awhile checking on my old flames. I usually don't share, however after reading a few of the threads here and the pictures of my old flames in the alt-window in facebook just caused me to have some really really good memories about my 1st threesome with two of them......

I think we were like 18 at that point in time. It was our school holidays and just finished our eca for the morning. We wanted to go catch a show... I still remember the show title - Dances with Wolves - starring kevin costner!

but we were abit sticky and smelly so one of the girl (L) suggested we go to her place to shower first and then head to orchard for the movie.

Took a bus down, and the damn thing at that time was that the bus was crowded and I was standing facing the two girls... and you know how it is like when you stand in front of two jc girls with pointy tits, your little bro just go marikita... and worse... the pubic hair also got stuck as he stand up... now, you all know why the memory so vivid?

anyway to cut the story short, soon we reach L's place. then as it was, her parents all working. so when we were done showering, we went into L's room to chat and prepare to go....

for some reason, we started chatting about fashion and about what girls wear. L offered to parade some of her new buys. well, I still remember her first piece..... floral sleeves top.... and all this while, I was sitting on L's bed beside J. then during one of the switch to the next dress, L just step behind her cupboard door threw her top out and took a new top to wear. I could imagine that at that moment, she was using the cupboard door to change!

i could smell a whiff of J's hair... hmmmm lavendar... before long, my wolfie brother marikita!

Embarassingly, J noticed and she started giggle! She asked how come I had a hard on! talk about being direct! At that, L pop her head out from behind the cupboard door and start giggling at me too and at that moment she lost her balance and stumbled out from the cupboard door and she was topless! Ah mind, those tantalising pert nipples.....

Both J and me just stared hard at her..... I think I just lost it at that moment.... I said 'girls... what is the furthest you had been with a boy?'

damn... I think J and L were so shocked that I asked that L did not even cover her tits. For some reason, it was L that came over, still topless and planted her lips on mine.

J, then went, 'oei!.....'

L gave her the evil grin, and brought her closer and led J's hand onto my wolfie.... J went 'guys....' I think J lost it when I rubbed my hand against her groin. J was wearing tight jean shorts that day....... talk about hot! J's eyes just closed at that moment and started fluttering....

I was frenching L like crazy with her on top. My left hand was rubbing J like crazy and J was just sitting there beside me, back to the wall with her eyes close and moaning.

Then before I know it, we both three were squeeze on the bed, L was on my right and J was on my left. I cannot remember how we got our cloths off... but during the process, i remember we said no sex.... just petting...

it was wild... the two girls were like on my nipples for ages.... rubbing my wolfie.... L kept reminding me, don't cum on my bed.. wait i got tissue.

J was just moaning.......

then at one stage, i had a my left middle finger in J and right middle finger in L.... they just went bonkers.... god the smell of their juices were heaven in my nose... all mixed with freshly shampoo hair.

then, somehow i moved on top of L, I just sense that she was the more willing one.... I dunno how... my wolfie just went in... it was that slippery.....

i frenching L, fingering J and bonking L..... we did that for like I don't know how long.... it was long....

finally when the end was in sight, i just blew everything onto L's tummy.... and collapse. We did not spoke for a long time, just laid there panting.....

J just mumbled... 'guys, what did we just do......?'

I think I said something silly like ' don't worry, you won't get pregnant.'

they both giggled and laughed. as we quickly cleaned up, we sense that our lives changed in that 1hour....

we never had a threesome again although I did bonk L a few more times at her home. I guess she was always the wild one. As for J, I think she is now happily married and I don't think I could ever look her in the eye again.

Last edited by Drakko74; 16-07-2010 at 04:08 PM. Reason: just changed title to finish my story...
Old 17-07-2010, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 14
digdug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My 1st Threesome - A long time ago...

Dances with Wolves - wow, that's like 1990/91..

Thanks for sharing!
Old 17-07-2010, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
Sceptile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My 1st Threesome - A long time ago...

thanks for the sharing bro
Old 17-07-2010, 06:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
dromedary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoyable read. Thanks.
Old 18-07-2010, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 16
James Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud of

No more story already ?
Old 18-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 20
eriko21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not bad
Old 19-07-2010, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 17
HornyJerry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A great short erotic story. Reminds me of my past deeds too

Cheers~
Old 19-07-2010, 09:14 AM
Samster

Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!

great that you guys enjoyed.

James -> well, i don't usually share, but that day i just got inspired when i came across J's profile on FB.

HornyJerry -> yeah, past deeds provide good inspirations for great stories.
Old 19-07-2010, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 19
lge8 is one of the Best!lge8 is one of the Best!lge8 is one of the Best!lge8 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Teo View Post
No more story already ?
bro thanx! glad to see u here ((:

Six (6) Green Apples To: all kind bros whom I have not return favor, kindly PM me your latest post!
Old 20-07-2010, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Camping for more? Thx bros .....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 20-07-2010, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Good one bro..camping for more...
Old 20-07-2010, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7245 / Power: 19
DarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the story, bro!

Upped on 1st August: szczesny

Pending Uplist 2nd round exchange: Swagelock, justl00king, grey82, loneyheart, kyc2110, songest, wally888, joker88, Rasta Marley
Old 13-06-2011, 12:54 AM
Samster

My god... really really felt revitalized tonight.....

Well, after I was posted the thread quite awhile ago, I always harboured the thoughts - 'What would happen if I contact L today?'

So over a period of few months, I started checking her out on her FB. Well, it wasn't too difficult really. She was still single and very much still swing as evident on her photos on FB. I started sending L through the FB a few innocent messages here and there. Namely, wishing her happy BD, Happy X'mas, CNY etc...

The break finally came when I suggested to L that we should just catch up over lunch. The lunch encounter was pretty normal enough. We generally talked about life in general and how we have been kept busy by work over the years. Then I purposely asked her about whether she still kept in contact with J.

For that one moment, she just gave me that knowing look. 'You know,' she teased, 'Maybe we need to get J out for drinks and catch up....'

I winked back at her wickedly, 'THAT would be really interesting... but hey she might not get away and she might not be interested...'

'Let see....' L grinned.

Well... the three of us finally met up last night at MBS for drinks. The night started innocently enough. The three of us just started gossiping about everyone else and moaning about kids and life in general. The dinner dragged into hours and I thought it was going to be an expensive dinner/drinks with no results. I thought, its all or nothing and started buying the gals rounds of drinks. As we drank away, I just made my moves and started initiating body contacts and touches on wrists and bumps on shoulder.

At one crucial moment, when I was near to L, I whispered, 'did you remember?'

L, giggled. J, as usual, acting the shy one pretend nothing happen and gave us the 'what look'. L chided her and told her don't pretend. L then suggested that we went to her bachelorette pad at river valley for more drinks. J instantly wanted to back out as she sensed what was coming.

L just whined her way with J and I have to give it to L. She was really convincing. As the three of us made our own separate ways in our own cars to L's place... my heart was pumping... I just could not believe my luck.

When we got to L's place, I could see the gleam in J's eyes. Perhaps, she too has been fantasizing all this time. I won't blame her... she did put on a few kilos here and there.... but somehow, I thought her MILF conditions made her somewhat sexier...

Well, as L went to her kitchen to prepare... I decided to throw caution to the wind and move for J. I just kissed her on her lips... as she did not resist, I started moving towards her neck and ears. I could hear a sharp intake of her breath as I moved my hands to her breasts. Then sensing that I had victory on hand, I slipped my hand underneath her blouse and started fondling her hardened nipples.

Then I heard L, asking us what drinks we wanted. I quickly stopped and asked her to join us. As she came out from the kitchen, she saw that J was ruffled.

'L, come..' I said, 'you are missing out.'

L giggled and moved to dimmed the living room lights. I almost wanted to crow out in victory! but I controlled and kept my cool.

As she moved towards to join us, J - for the first time that night, made the first move! Something triggered her and she was on top of me like nobody business. I quickly took out my shirt as L and J removed their tops. Before I knew it the three of us were semi-naked fondling each other.

We were all over each other. The barrier was finally removed. I was going at J's plump and soft breasts. L was going at my ears and fondling my brother. I took turns frenching the two of them and alternating between their breasts. My hands kept themselves busy tackling the two wet wet sisters!

At one stage, they were both going at my hardened nipples. Then finally, I couldn't take it and went for L. As I went deep into L on her leather sofa, I put my right middle finger right into J. She was wet and I could literally her the sucking sound from her sister. After what seemed like minutes, I took a break and went down south licking J.

I had no idea what L was doing to J. I was just licking and enjoying the sweet taste of a mother of two! Then as I heard J moaned, I quickly grabbed her and mounted her. She just grasped for breath. All I know was that she kept saying 'don't come inside, don't come inside'.

'Don't worry baby, I won't. I care for you too much to want to do it.' but I was thinking to myself... no way I was going to father her 3rd kid!

call me old... but for some reason, that innocent plead from J got me so high that I had to quickly take it out and just explode all over J.

'that's not fair!!!! I am not done yet...' L protested. I just used whatever strength I had and planted my mouth on L's sister and I went at it like a man starved for weeks. I licked, I sucked and I blew. L just came all over my face.... damn Victory never tasted so sweet.

Exhausted, we probably laid there for an hour. by then it was already 3am. I could tell J was really guilty. She was flustered and quickly washed up and wanted to go. I too, perhaps feeling guilty after seeing her reactions and washed up.

L, as the ever wild one, just calmly helped us cleaned up and let us on our way.

Well, truth be told, my little brother is still aching from Friday night. It was certainly certainly a very profitable weekend. And judging from the status of L, I can smell a 2nd one not far away....
Old 13-06-2011, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kkk2ppp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bravo Brother,
Waiting your second encounter with L.
Old 13-06-2011, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Woah... Back in action after a year! Welcome back, Bro.

Do hope to hear more about L and J in the near future (And i mean near as in 1 week or so. Not 1 year.) A 1 year break is really too long.

Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1