The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2011, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sk2sk2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Bro thanks for the info. By the way nanmei is it near the place I stay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpIkEY View Post
Bro ,

For good massage , i will usually head to nanmei located at 海珠大桥...free buffet included ..Specials wise , u can tabao the girl to the nearby hotel ...

Hope it helps cos right now not much action in gz liao ..rather u take a bus or train and head to dongguan (dongcheng city or daojiao ) or foshan ...

Old 28-05-2011, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mauboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk2sk2 View Post
Bro thanks for the info. By the way nanmei is it near the place I stay?
i knoe there is one sauna behind garden hotel that offer full service. i can't remember the name but it is rite behind garden hotel. it is located inside a hotel
Old 29-05-2011, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rusco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good place for full service in guangzhou
Old 29-05-2011, 05:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
jack_daniels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjack_daniels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpIkEY View Post
Bro ,

For good massage , i will usually head to nanmei located at 海珠大桥...free buffet included ..Specials wise , u can tabao the girl to the nearby hotel ...

Hope it helps cos right now not much action in gz liao ..rather u take a bus or train and head to dongguan (dongcheng city or daojiao ) or foshan ...

I've been to nanmei few times but I've never asked for special (sex) outside. Always just HJ. Does the FJ applies to a specific nanmei branch or it really depends on the girls?
Old 01-06-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
LLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

well, guangzhou is quite dead except for HC.

I only been there once and I cannot see much happening from Guangzhou in this forum.

Please prove me wrong, I might go back soon.
Old 02-06-2011, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
greenhornetboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter Ting Ting Bu Yao Ting

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengdan View Post
i think the guy is Wee Khim
Wee Khim? FAMOUS photographer! I remember a thread on him when Gong Li got her singapore citizenship. coolios man.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 15
muffhunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymuffhunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

was in guangzhou weeks ago. just ran thru my luggage n found a card for massage. thot it was quite an experience n wud like to share here. hope it is not a double post. the place is 广州海角红楼休闲会所. find it quite reasonable. 90mins @ 260rmb nett all in for oil massage; no tipping require. quite good massage wif 'leg job'...the masseur use her leg to jerk it out for u....the gals not bad looking...of cos not those super chios one in ktv la...oh yes, btw i ask the masseur if she can do bj...she say willing to do if pay extra...i didn't make any offer as i was in a hurry...frens were on the way to pick me up
hope can benefit bros who like massage.
Old 05-06-2011, 02:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
boiboi386 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffhunter View Post
was in guangzhou weeks ago. just ran thru my luggage n found a card for massage. thot it was quite an experience n wud like to share here. hope it is not a double post. the place is 广州海角红楼休闲会所. find it quite reasonable. 90mins @ 260rmb nett all in for oil massage; no tipping require. quite good massage wif 'leg job'...the masseur use her leg to jerk it out for u....the gals not bad looking...of cos not those super chios one in ktv la...oh yes, btw i ask the masseur if she can do bj...she say willing to do if pay extra...i didn't make any offer as i was in a hurry...frens were on the way to pick me up
hope can benefit bros who like massage.
where is that place? I am stationed in guangzhou. I did a search but could not locate that place. care to share where is that?

honestly Bj is anytime better than FJ
Old 05-06-2011, 01:55 PM
Samster

muffhunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymuffhunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiboi386 View Post
where is that place? I am stationed in guangzhou. I did a search but could not locate that place. care to share where is that?

honestly Bj is anytime better than FJ
bro the add is 广州市荔湾区大坦沙岛红楼路8号.tel 020-81982888. personally, i think worth a visit. the masseur that i engage willing to do bj if the offer was right. however, i guess not all of them will do ya.. can try ask la..
bro. after u try, u may like to share feedback.
enjoy ur wkend!
Old 05-06-2011, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffhunter View Post
bro the add is 广州市荔湾区大坦沙岛红楼路8号.tel 020-81982888. personally, i think worth a visit. the masseur that i engage willing to do bj if the offer was right. however, i guess not all of them will do ya.. can try ask la..
bro. after u try, u may like to share feedback.
enjoy ur wkend!

u like BJ and "leg job" meh...

i thought u only like to ram the gals from behind....
Old 05-06-2011, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
u like BJ and "leg job" meh...

i thought u only like to ram the gals from behind....
bro how u know ah? don't disclose so openly leh...i shy la
so when u coming back...i hv not decide when to go hcmc leh...u don't miss me meh?
Old 07-06-2011, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 19
Sado Masochist is a splendid one to beholdSado Masochist is a splendid one to beholdSado Masochist is a splendid one to beholdSado Masochist is a splendid one to beholdSado Masochist is a splendid one to beholdSado Masochist is a splendid one to beholdSado Masochist is a splendid one to behold

Hi, I will be going to guangzhou via HK this month. flight arrive HK early morning 5am.

I was wondering what are my options (in terms of cost and travel times) if I want to travel to Guangzhou.

Most public buses / train starts around 5.30 / 6am. Those coach that goes to Guangzhou starts at 7am .

I understand LOwu immigration opens at 6.30 am?

thanks.
Old 07-06-2011, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
solucky0621 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the bus will exit hk via 落马洲 and enter china thru huanggang 皇岗, from there straight to guangzhou, the journey should be around 3 hours. to save money, at the 中旅counter at HKIA tell them you are going to huanggang 皇岗,once u clear checkpoint at huanggang, u will see lots of buses waiting outside, one of each is the bus u took from HKIA, u can board any one of those guangzhou-bound buses, just approach any of the ticketing girls for a ticket to guangzhou. u will end up saving enough money for a decent meal in guangzhou later. i have tried this many times, sometimes i even ended up boarding the same bus that took me to huanggang but paying much lesser than the goondoo who sat next to me. if u are going to tianhe district u can get off at jinan university暨南大学 from there u can proceed to your destination by cab. depending on your destination, u may also choose to get off at 中国大酒店 which is next to 越秀公园 MTR station.

have a safe journey]
Old 07-06-2011, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Native deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i was there last week with my OC and managed to visit the HC below my hotel (Holiday Inn)....

Damage: RMB328 with HJ (1.5 hrs of massage) + RMB48 (leg massage) + RMB38 (ear digging) + RMB100 (Tipping)
Old 07-06-2011, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native View Post
i was there last week with my OC and managed to visit the HC below my hotel (Holiday Inn)....

Damage: RMB328 with HJ (1.5 hrs of massage) + RMB48 (leg massage) + RMB38 (ear digging) + RMB100 (Tipping)
Walau eh bro,
With OC still can "tou cher". U the can man. Salute u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1