The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2008, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Bt46 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Period

i shoot in my sperm in when my gf is having her period..on the 2nd day..is it safe?
Old 18-07-2008, 02:18 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Period

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bt46 View Post
i shoot in my sperm in when my gf is having her period..on the 2nd day..is it safe?
You have sex when she's bleeding?????? Yuk!!!!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-07-2008, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Amorei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
ANY unprotected sex at any time with your gf does not guarantee safe from pregnancy. ANY unprotected casual sex is not safe period.

As to having sex with girls having their period... its a matter of acceptance on both sides. If you know your GF for a very long time, this intimate act can be seen as a sign of love and trust. I have had sex with my GF during her period too and funnily, the blood flow stops during the sex because lubricating starts during sex. The blood returns within the hour after sex....
Old 18-07-2008, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Having sex during my gf period , try once...after that nvm coz birdie smelly
So no no for me.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 18-07-2008, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 16
SBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to all

i heard that when they are having period,they are extremely sensitive and horny.
little touch here and there will aroused them.

Upz: touchyfeely
Next: pegasus18,juzz,RI 1,kumboo,Babylon5,morpheus
Old 19-07-2008, 12:35 AM
Samster

so will she get pregnant?i shoot in my sperm..
Old 19-07-2008, 12:42 AM
Samster

so will my gf get pregnant?i shoot my sperm in
Old 19-07-2008, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do you believe what is posted here ?

then my answer to you is

NO

Old 19-07-2008, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Amorei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
chances are low bro, but ask a doctor for advice and a non committal answer will be given as there have been occurences where conception has happened during a woman's period. Don't take our advice as the other bro mentioned. Ask a doctor.

But why take chances bro, wear a condom lah
Old 19-07-2008, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
easybaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heard from one of my friends that it's still possible to get pregnant during period. But since it's her 2nd day, less likely i guess. If your sperms managed to swim through that down rushing gush of blood... your sperms are really power

But i also heard that it's more likely for her to get an infection if you have sex with her during period.

I'm really bad with the reputation system.. please be patient with me. thanks for adding and please let me know who you are.
Old 19-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
vince_kid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, dont beat the red light while driving.feng shui say will be unlucky for the driver,put on a helmet it will be safer if you fall to the ground
Old 19-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!

if your GF has a monthly regular 28-day period cycle, generally speaking, it should be pretty safe to shoot your sperm into her vagina, ie 6 days before and after her FIRST day of period. Meaning if her first day period is today (19 July), the safe period should be from 13 July till 25 July.
Hope this helps.

**Do note that the sperms can be "alive" in her vagina for 3 days, so if you are shooting in on 24 July & 25 July, do tell her to wash it out extremely clean.
Old 20-07-2008, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1995 / Power: 18
JediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
if your GF has a monthly regular 28-day period cycle, generally speaking, it should be pretty safe to shoot your sperm into her vagina, ie 6 days before and after her FIRST day of period. Meaning if her first day period is today (19 July), the safe period should be from 13 July till 25 July.
Hope this helps.

**Do note that the sperms can be "alive" in her vagina for 3 days, so if you are shooting in on 24 July & 25 July, do tell her to wash it out extremely clean.
sianz, i did my gf 6-7 days after her 1st day of period.... my gf miss her period for a week liao..... she's blaming me now..... just went to watson's to buy clearblue pregnancy test kits.. now having offer at $20 for two........ pray hard no accident........
&Erotic stories that I kept when I was a teen
For bros who up me, I will return favour. Remind me if I forgot!Member Of SBF Tiko's Club -No. 53
Old 20-07-2008, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Wats all this bickering about sex during periods?????
Dang, I think it's all very personal......
I do it n dun find it disgusting other than blood is a poor lubricant
Like some luv to AJ when others just finds it disgusting........
Like some gals just refuse to give BJs.....
Have you ever AJ raw and saw the shit after you pull back your skin??????
But hey, acquired taste.....

Anyways, can still take the morning pill after coming in during or not during period.......
You have a safety bracket of 48hrs........2 days to pop in a pill.....
If exceed, just go to any GP, take a jab...you'll start seeing blood clots flow out like period in no time......

Small matter bro, dun wolly
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 20-07-2008, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
Dear Peter, not trying to be funny but how u expect her to wash it out REALLY CLEAN????? Like shove the water hose in there???? How?
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1