The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2009, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dragos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How to convince your wife/gf to CIM...

Nutritional Benefits Of Cum In this age of fitness freaks and nutrition nuts, it's necessary to label each and every food and drink container with nutritional benefits, risks and ingredients. Assuming that there are some women and men out there who will swallow cum, I feel that it's important that you are informed as to the nutritional facts and benefits of swallowing jizz. Sadly, there is no exact nutritional data for semen as every man is different, but here's some information that will help you balance a few loads of cum into your daily diet.

What is in semen?
Obviously, semen contains spermatozoa, but sperm accounts for only a small percentage of the total load of cum. Cum is 90 percent seminal fluid, which is composed of dozens of chemical components. The base of seminal fluid is primarily fructose (which is sugar) and proteins, with many other trace minerals and substances. Here's a listing of some of semen's ingredients:

* Sugars: Fructose, sorbitol, inositol
* Proteins and amino acids: glutathione, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), creatine
* Minerals: Phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, calcium, potassium
* Vitamins: Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin B12, choline
* Hormones: Testosterone, prostaglandins
* Body byproducts: Lactic acid, urea, uric acid, nitrogen

Is Eating Cum Healthy?
Healthy semen (which is cum produced by a well-nourished, disease-free male) may in fact be not only safe to eat, but actually good for you. Seminal fluid, which is the base of jizz, is a veritable nutrient-rich soup. Semen is a source of highly concentrated, high-quality protein. If you were to compare cum in relation to a food, it's comparable to egg whites or gelatin.

Besides protein, semen contains high concentrations of minerals, such as zinc, and trace amounts of other important nutrients like calcium and magnesium. While you shouldn't depend on a shot of cum to get your recommended daily allowances of vitamins and minerals, swallowing semen on a regular basis can't hurt as a dietary supplement.

Will Semen Make You Fat?
Although cum may look creamy and opaque, it contains very little fat, and few calories. One teaspoon of cum contains about 5 calories, and the average ejaculation produces about a tablespoon of semen, for a total of 15 calories. Because of the sugars in seminal fluid, we'd guess that it has a few carbohydrates, but considering the relatively small volume of semen per "serving" we'd guess the total amount to be negligible.

Given that cum is a high-protein, low-carb snack, you'd think that people on the Atkins Diet would be lining up to drink gallons of cum daily. If the calories bother you, be sure to factor in the calories expended in performing oral sex. If you are a high energy dick sucker, then it's very probable that you're burning off much more than you're consuming. In a nutshell (no pun intended), the only way that swallowing during a blow job will make you fat is if you cover your lover's dick with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.

Thanks to Dont Spit Swallow for these tips.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Green Finger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to convince your wife/gf to CIM...

[QUOTE=dragos;4075680]Nutritional Benefits Of Cum In this age of fitness freaks and nutrition nuts, it's necessary to label each and every food and drink container with nutritional benefits, risks and ingredients. Assuming that there are some women and men out there who will swallow cum, I feel that it's important that you are informed as to the nutritional facts and benefits of swallowing jizz. Sadly, there is no exact nutritional data for semen as every man is different, bu.t here's some information that will help you balance a few loads of cum into your daily diet.

Veri Educational, hope this wd motivate gf or wives out ther, to boldly embrace the fact and accept CIM that offers host of goodies. Additionally, it was said tht it helps to smoothen out wrinkles and slows down the aging process when applied on the face
Old 04-09-2009, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 929 / Power: 16
kingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to behold

Bro dragos

with some many benefits of cums as researched by you, do you actually believe in them?

if so, ten are you taking it regularly yourself too? As you never mention not suitable for babies or men. Or do you want to buy more from the bros here
Old 06-09-2009, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
assster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

no need tell them so much, just promise them an LV or diamond ring and I'm sure you'll get what you want
Old 06-09-2009, 04:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by assster View Post
no need tell them so much, just promise them an LV or diamond ring and I'm sure you'll get what you want
Branded bags and jewellery to get them to CIM, then nutritional benefits to convince them to swallow?
Old 06-09-2009, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nobodyisme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think good for gf/wives to CIM AND swallow..... Cos at least husbands wouldnt go do that with other girls, to fulfil their wants. What do you think?
Old 06-09-2009, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nobodyisme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best is if one has a gf/wife who loves CIM and to swallow!
Old 06-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 16
howck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felyn View Post
Hi Bro dragos,

Dun have to buying any gifts to yr wife/gf...... plan a romantic nite making her happily on that day, try to find the right timing telling her tat wat you will thinking of cim with the loves one.......

being a woman would accept cim to the love want......

good luck

felyn
Felyn, its depend upon person to person..ofcourse chem is important.. as you said right thing on right time.
Old 06-09-2009, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 16
howck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyisme View Post
I think good for gf/wives to CIM AND swallow..... Cos at least husbands wouldnt go do that with other girls, to fulfil their wants. What do you think?
quite correct... but everyone has not have thought like you..
Old 11-09-2009, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dragos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felyn View Post
Hi Bro dragos,

Dun have to buying any gifts to yr wife/gf...... plan a romantic nite making her happily on that day, try to find the right timing telling her tat wat you will thinking of cim with the loves one.......

being a woman would accept cim to the love want......

good luck

felyn
sis, not always true lah...haha...it is like why some women do not do bj or guys do not paint...mental block for some pple.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1