The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2008, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellblazer View Post
Plan to be around Korea just after CNY. Wonder if any bros will be around too.

CNY time Korea would be wonderful...Nice weather and great to be cuddling up with some Korean chicks
Old 28-01-2008, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 20
fl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

CNY time Korea would be wonderful...Nice weather and great to be cuddling up with some Korean chicks
yaya agreed and i am the lucky bastard who is going to seoul on 10 january and be huggin tons of korean chick, any bro can show me around in seoul?
Old 28-01-2008, 12:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
Hellblazer is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Ya Ya. Damn lucky. Instead me go back homeland for homely duties
Old 12-02-2008, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 20
fl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud of

am in seoul right now, any bro wana meet for coffee ? had try one of the barber treatment damage 100k won
Old 20-02-2008, 10:18 AM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_slayer View Post
yaya agreed and i am the lucky bastard who is going to seoul on 10 january and be huggin tons of korean chick, any bro can show me around in seoul?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_slayer View Post
am in seoul right now, any bro wana meet for coffee ? had try one of the barber treatment damage 100k won

So you managed to "be huggin tons of korean chick" yet? I want FR coz Ill be going there soon too! Ha!
Old 05-03-2008, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
yangman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now on Korea. Staying at Millenium Hilton. Anybody can share info where to get massage near this hotel. Will be here till Saturday, 8/03. TQ
Old 06-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangman View Post
Now on Korea. Staying at Millenium Hilton. Anybody can share info where to get massage near this hotel. Will be here till Saturday, 8/03. TQ

Dunno about Hilton, but there're some actions across the road from the InterCon
Old 06-03-2008, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
yangman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where's this intercon... is it near hilton. Looking at all korean chick make we really2 want to try them
Old 07-03-2008, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangman View Post
where's this intercon... is it near hilton. Looking at all korean chick make we really2 want to try them

Click on link in RED...
InterCon COEX

InterContinental
COEX INTERCONTINENTAL SEOUL

159 SAMSEONG-DONG, GANGNAM-GU
SEOUL, 135-975 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
Hotel Front Desk: 82-2-34522500
Hotel Fax: 82-2-34308000

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 10-03-2008, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Harley_Fatboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro in Seoul from 11 - 15? I will be there for business trip and will be staying at Riveria Hotel. Is there any happening in that area. This is the first time to Korea and hope to have some fun with some bro out there.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kops918 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re:

As long as the hotel u are staying is at kangnam or aka gangnam - it will means at least US190 to US230 for fj +blind man msg.

note that most Msg shops do not accept foreigners.
Old 15-03-2008, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 21
Panerai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi buddies

i am heading into Seoul this coming week and is seeking your "guidance and wisdom" in directing me to the right source. will be spending 3 nights. appreciate the contributions... and will post FR upon my return....

A Fling with EX GF sister.....

Lor 6 H72

Joyce - Prc

RAID on GL FLs

l6h72g10
Old 01-04-2008, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
amb30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey gang,
i am looking for information regarding sexlife in Busan, Korea. it seems the thread is not yet available. can any of you help me out with any information (although Seoul is far from Busan)

appreciate it!
Old 16-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

FJ in Korea is consider expensive to me.
BBS cost W70,000 massage and F...k by a MILF, VISA W80,000.
An ma cost W160,000, massage by blind man 1 hour and service by young girl for 1 hours.
Good place is 588 near Yong San station, W60,000 FJ you can window shopping and chose the girl you like..... some are young , sexy and pretty
have fun !
Old 19-04-2008, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 17
raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!

Hey bro,

i have yet to bonk korea, which is better jap or korea? the language seems turn off.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1