The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2021, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

I went here is like above moi age range

Old 02-02-2021, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyPlaystation View Post
I have a ML to share near Kovan MRT. Condo not shop.
Young lady with good looks 7. 5/10, good attitude and service. Ambience and location and hygiene 10/10! Service 9/10!
Damage, $120 massage with HJ, $150 HJ with CIM.
Massage 6/10, not here for proper massage anyway. If want full proper hard massage, i usually go shop 😂😂
But HJ or top up for CIM, definitely no regrets. Nowadays many online post with deceiving photos, go already see another person, or auntie or fat lady. Guaranteed this lady wont reject kind. Pm me if interested. Only reply to those with reputable profile with points and power.
Thank you for spoiling market for everyone
Old 03-02-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
drbear39 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterchai View Post
Is that any1 try the shop opposite the ussc? Beside the bus stop. Very interesting on the viet lady.
Notice before once when she was standing outside, not sure viet or not..
You ever tried bro? Normal standard rate n service provision?
Old 03-02-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbear39 View Post
Notice before once when she was standing outside, not sure viet or not..
You ever tried bro? Normal standard rate n service provision?

there's a popular ML working there, n**** she's not bad la but she's been in the scene for a while
Old 03-02-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
there's a popular ML working there, n**** she's not bad la but she's been in the scene for a while
Not bad but why there is a BUT in your sentence??

Been in a scene then how? Good or bad?
Can be clearer?
Old 03-02-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 17
sevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hmm I've never done HJ there until my session with Fiona. Usually I go USSC is when I wanna fuck lol, not gonna accept for HJ. Only decided to have a HJ because tbh Fiona is quite pretty and my regular wasn't available that day.

What's the market rate for FJ there?
Old 03-02-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 14
kieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevomadus View Post
Hmm I've never done HJ there until my session with Fiona. Usually I go USSC is when I wanna fuck lol, not gonna accept for HJ. Only decided to have a HJ because tbh Fiona is quite pretty and my regular wasn't available that day.

What's the market rate for FJ there?
You said usually go USSC when you need fuck and yet you don’t know the market rate for FJ? LoL
Old 04-02-2021, 07:52 AM
Samster

sevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Well I've paid $130 to $170, so was curious if anyone have nego-ed for better prices.
Old 04-02-2021, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried Wei Wei ? I saw her in michat and photo look nice. She mentioned she work at level 4.
Old 04-02-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
breakthrough deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybreakthrough deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

what time do they close?
Old 04-02-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
drbear39 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
So what’s service ? Full package?
Or standard hj n what rate bro?
Old 04-02-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 14
kieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevomadus View Post
Well I've paid $130 to $170, so was curious if anyone have nego-ed for better prices.
Why not you share with us those that you had tried FJ?
Old 04-02-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieso4 View Post
Yeah thats a good one.
Must share instead of asking
Old 04-02-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieso4 View Post
Sure lol. Ah Lang was one who I went for FJ a couple of times but no chemistry (had posted fr in this thread previously). She’s chio with sharp features but I think she’s retired. Nowadays I visit Lisa on level 4 from time to time for fj. but my fave milf in USSC was coco who used to operate on level 4. Now she’s a one woman ops in a condo, since late 2019 I believe. All fall within the price range I stated earlier.

U got any faves to recommend bro?
Old 04-02-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Yeah thats a good one.
Must share instead of asking
Always happy to trade or share contacts via PM. Anyway I’m not asking for contacts, just curious what’s the range other bros have managed to nego for fj
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread