The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-08-2007, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 18
sexster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

will be at Bangkok 19-22 Aug... all alone cos my friend hurt/ dislocated his arm so can t go.

hope to meet some singapore cheongsters there. agogo, massage, ktv, club... i all game. can PM me. hotel yet to confirm-

Le Fenix Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok
Sukhumvit
33-33 Sukhumvit 11 Klongtoey Nua Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand
Old 17-08-2007, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 18
snowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellboyO2 View Post
hi bro snowwolf79,

thanks for your advice! will continue reading up more on joints to visit in bangkok. as mentioned in other threads, we plan to visit either poseidon or nataree or caesars palace for soapy and are still looking at other bros' recommendations. will also check out thonglor since u mentioned. my fren, who went last yr and will be going this time around, will bring me around the sukhumvit areas too.

btw need to ask another piece of advice / recommendation that's not related to this thread but we want to make some tailored clothes while in bkk. any tailors to recommend?

thanks!
poseidon or nataree or caesars.. for the fish tank. min. is 2k baht. for me i will not go to these 3 places.. once tried is okay.. gals are young but they are catered much for tourists. catherine is not bad.. price is 1.7k ,1.9k. sideliners starting from 2.2k. besides catherine, also got la defense..

as for tailored clothes. i am not sure. while on the flight there should be some advertisement. u can try them.
Old 18-08-2007, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 23
itrr is one of the Best!itrr is one of the Best!itrr is one of the Best!

after much reading, don't seem to see the address for RCA Slim, any bros kind enough to post? Going next week to bkk...Thanks
Old 18-08-2007, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
rapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrr View Post
after much reading, don't seem to see the address for RCA Slim, any bros kind enough to post? Going next week to bkk...Thanks
your question has your answer.RCA slim is located at RCA.the place where houses a number of clubs is call RCA.tell taxi driver "RCA".if he dont know take another one.remember to take ID t$$$$$o early too..
Old 18-08-2007, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 19
dan0526 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydan0526 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to Caribbean last night, 1st time for me. Location a little out but was told there's many KTV along that area.

Gals wise, quantity and quality is there, and you can even get the dancers to sit with you, but must buy them drink. I went a little late, at around 10pm and being a Friday night, the better ones are already taken up. Not in the mood to chose so get the papasan to decide for me and ended up not a really good choice.

Will definitely be back again as really good selection if go early.
Old 18-08-2007, 12:03 PM
Samster

snowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan0526 View Post
Went to Caribbean last night, 1st time for me. Location a little out but was told there's many KTV along that area.

Gals wise, quantity and quality is there, and you can even get the dancers to sit with you, but must buy them drink. I went a little late, at around 10pm and being a Friday night, the better ones are already taken up. Not in the mood to chose so get the papasan to decide for me and ended up not a really good choice.

Will definitely be back again as really good selection if go early.
caribbean is one of the top-notch g-club or coyote clubs.. 1 nite there is not cheap rite?
Old 18-08-2007, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 19
dan0526 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydan0526 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yup, not cheap. perhaps once a month still ok.

My friend signed up package, 20K Bhat fo 13 bottles. last night per person damage is abt 3K bhat.
Old 18-08-2007, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan0526 View Post
Yup, not cheap. perhaps once a month still ok.

My friend signed up package, 20K Bhat fo 13 bottles. last night per person damage is abt 3K bhat.
what liqour did u sign for? i and another person signed for 20k for 10 bottles of jonnie walker swing. ur damage of 3k per person does it include ur liquor or just gals and the mixers?
Old 18-08-2007, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
happywater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwolf79 View Post
what liqour did u sign for? i and another person signed for 20k for 10 bottles of jonnie walker swing. ur damage of 3k per person does it include ur liquor or just gals and the mixers?

I tot if sign membership, the mixers are free? Caribbean charges for the mixers?
Old 18-08-2007, 10:38 PM
Samster

i think 2 years back..... my friend bought me to this place club.... big, dance hall, live band and i saw there's a swimming pool in it too!!! what
's this place>?

hope to check out the club sence to with bro dan0526, snowwolf & happywater.
Old 18-08-2007, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexster View Post
i think 2 years back..... my friend bought me to this place club.... big, dance hall, live band and i saw there's a swimming pool in it too!!! what
's this place>?

hope to check out the club sence to with bro dan0526, snowwolf & happywater.
Hi Bro, it seems like 'The Pent' G-Club that u are talking about...

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 19-08-2007, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak View Post
Hi Bro, it seems like 'The Pent' G-Club that u are talking about...
OIC, thanks for the heads up. maybe check it out again during this trip
Old 19-08-2007, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ponkponk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexster View Post
will be at Bangkok 19-22 Aug... all alone cos my friend hurt/ dislocated his arm so can t go.

hope to meet some singapore cheongsters there. agogo, massage, ktv, club... i all game. can PM me. hotel yet to confirm-

Le Fenix Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok
Sukhumvit
33-33 Sukhumvit 11 Klongtoey Nua Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand
Have you stayed in Le Fenix Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok before? Looks nice, was thinking to stay there for my trip this coming weekend. Any feedback?
Old 19-08-2007, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponkponk View Post
Have you stayed in Le Fenix Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok before? Looks nice, was thinking to stay there for my trip this coming weekend. Any feedback?
checking in later.... looks nice from their webbie
Old 19-08-2007, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ponkponk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A simple experience to share on a particular night(s) at bbk.

Night 1 or part 1/2:
Was at BBk for a business trip. My colleagues don;t feel like going out that night. So out I went. Just feel like having a drink and somehow end up at ratcha. Had some noodle by the roadside stall and look see which place I can go. Saw hollywood. Remember I saw this place mention before online. So what the heck, just go. 400baht for 2 drinks. So ex for local standard. Told the front counter i just want 1 drink for 200baht. They say ok. Not bad, flexible management.
Went in got my beer. Sound system soso. Playing some techno. Saw quite a number of local thai there and some farang dancing. Just stood around enjoying my beer standing near the steps not wanting any attention as my aim was to chill. Then i notice this lady smiling at me few metres away. So I smile back. Then she giggle and talk to her other girls friends. Think there were some guys with them. So I thought no way I am going to be hero! Then she cheers with me with her glass of alcohol so I have to be polite and I cheers back. about few minuts later, she walk over. So I was able to really see how she look. Soso. average looking thai mid/late 20s lady. Lucky she can speak not bad english and I can speak some thai. Name M, She was there with some friends. then talk talk then her other 2 friends came over say hi, cheers. the other 2 also soso but 1 was look quite young like early 20s. so we just dance dance and confirm can rubba as the young one and M dance close to me. Think they were quite high liao. But as I alone and dunkoe if any of their guy will come and box me. So I kept my hands to myself and anyway can't bring her back to hotel as my colleague is in as well. So I just got M's number and she invite me to come again tomr as hollywood has some nude performance. She said I should come and see.....I told her see if I have time....so off I went..end of night 1...night 2 will be coming up.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread