The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-09-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

There's nothing wrong with saying that an ML is 9/10 if she's really that rating to you, since looks are subjective afterall.

But I believe some here post inflated ratings for their own agenda, be it to be a white knight or to try to get into the ML's good books. I've had ML's asking me to leave a good review for them. (You would be amazed at how many people actually share and translate whatever we say here for them to get on their good side.)

As always, I don't do ML favours by posting good reviews just because they asked, since I believe in having a community that shares genuine reviews (look at FL Dome 2 lol). I only leave favourable reviews if I feel that way, and tend to avoid leaving negative ones unless its getting out of hand (think Tina, whom everyone was calling a SYT hottie with good services)

I think it's fair that people get upset whenthe reality doesn't meet their expectations right? we are paying relatively high prices for these so called "premium" ML's but are getting average looks / services. Imagine expecting to dine at a fancy restaurant on your special ocassion and it turns out to be some shabby food stall.

I guess all I wish is that people would start being honest with their reviews to benefit fellow bros here, instead of the ML's. We are afterall paying our own hard earned money.
Old 29-09-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by youka284 View Post
FR for Emily
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/emily-massage/

My 2nd visit aldy.

Look: mid 20, face look exactly like photo. Quite pretty in my opinion. Only she is thinner than photo

Body: super skinny. maybe about 156cm.

Boobs: B+/C- i think. At first i tot she so skinny so cfm no boob but was surprised coz her boobs look gigantic in proportion to her tiny frame. Firm also and im quite sure is natural.

Massage: wont complain coz she got put strength

HJ: better than average in my opinion

GfE: Was quiet at first, but later on we flirt like bf gf.

Location: nice condo near MRT. Seem like she stay w another girl (who i din get to see)
Her roommate should be Shan Shan if I remember correctly..had a glimpse of emily when I visited Shan Shan..ur description match she is skinny petite size and abit tanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
What was 6/10 is now 9/10, just as what was $90 is now $120. By the same token, only girls rated 12/10 (if any) in today's context will be truly worth spending your money on now.
100% agreed now rating inflation with price... super dry season ahead..
Old 29-09-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of

Yea looks are definitely subjective
But shanshan with so many 8/10 and 9/10
She's really a plain jane max 7/10 (subjective of cos)

If u see her on the streets probably won't take a second look. If she's 9/10 I wonder if u see a naked chiobu u will explode with excitement or not
Old 29-09-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1997 / Power: 18
Nitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant future
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
There's nothing wrong with saying that an ML is 9/10 if she's really that rating to you, since looks are subjective afterall.

But I believe some here post inflated ratings for their own agenda, be it to be a white knight or to try to get into the ML's good books. I've had ML's asking me to leave a good review for them. (You would be amazed at how many people actually share and translate whatever we say here for them to get on their good side.)

As always, I don't do ML favours by posting good reviews just because they asked, since I believe in having a community that shares genuine reviews (look at FL Dome 2 lol). I only leave favourable reviews if I feel that way, and tend to avoid leaving negative ones unless its getting out of hand (think Tina, whom everyone was calling a SYT hottie with good services)

I think it's fair that people get upset whenthe reality doesn't meet their expectations right? we are paying relatively high prices for these so called "premium" ML's but are getting average looks / services. Imagine expecting to dine at a fancy restaurant on your special ocassion and it turns out to be some shabby food stall.

I guess all I wish is that people would start being honest with their reviews to benefit fellow bros here, instead of the ML's. We are afterall paying our own hard earned money.
Agree. Up you nitework
Old 29-09-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
JavaCoffeeBean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingblizzard View Post
better skip her, working at the infamous hotel at G area

Looks: 5/10 can still tell from the pics its her, but heavily PSed, not my cup of tea
GFE: 0/10 very commercial feel, and the she behaved was like those countryside uncultured individual, very rush, in and out 40m, including shower
Body: petite half nude, there are some black
Boobs: probably C but man-made
BBBJ: never get to try this, opted for capped one

After the deed, checked closely her face then only found there are some black spots/scars on it.. dunno whether she got STD or wat... quite worrying tho

Anyway YMMV, good luck bro!
Old 29-09-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

their reviews to benefit fellow bros here, instead of the ML's. We are afterall paying our own hard earned money.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so we can be very subjective on this but everything else the rating should be more objective...one bro did try to mine the FR to generate ranking in Telegram. I think that has stopped. Each of us forks out hard earned 120.a shot so we collectively should have a very good motivation to get a good rating table for all to use. Ranking of sort to help us to get value for money. I am more than motivated to uplift our game to maximize our $ spent.
Old 29-09-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitework View Post
Go to her for massage, ear cleaning, a relaxing time plus BBBJ CIM. That's how I think about it anyways. If you go to Spa. 60 + 50 HJ... You don't even get BJ.
Yeah Bro, agree with you

Spa clothes on and might need to top up for roaming
Old 29-09-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wanghua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kexin
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ke-xin-massage/

Look:8.5/10 she has a face like a Taiwan university student , young and sweet
Body: 9/10 slim and white smooth skin and very silky no scar at all
Tits:9/10 nice figure , just fit her body
Legs:9/10 definitely a kill point , I can play whole day non stop
Massage skills:7/10 a simple massage with 100% heat
Gfe:10/10 like your girlfriend , make you happy whole day
Location: easy to find , give instructions very clear , have car parks
Old 29-09-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:

Frankly, there's no reason to get so fixated on the rating what individual perceived to be for ML. It is what the ML intrinsic value that truly matters.
Old 29-09-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Anyone tried Kelly before? https://sglonelyguy-6.com/kelly-massage/

Saw that she used to advertise herself as Lily then suddenly change name and disappeared. Now back with a new identity.
do a search, there was a FR posted not long ago, not a good one, helped me avoid.
Old 29-09-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofschiiit View Post
do a search, there was a FR posted not long ago, not a good one, helped me avoid.
thank you for this. almost want to try her.
Old 30-09-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofschiiit View Post
Thank you sir, saved me a bunch!
Old 30-09-2021, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrunner View Post
How they ask you? If they can ask you means they can find the post right? 😂
Somehow get this feeling that it's okt-appointed writer doing promotion. Perhaps you share the same gut feel too?
Old 30-09-2021, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

PSA but need verification. Chanced upon some exchanges on the FL scene. Might be very good news for some.

https://www.sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=208...postcount=6794

Is SN ML Ke Xin now also Zi Qing the FL? Any bro has Intel?

Check T T site Zi Qing girl 4405

Or she kenna sabo-ed
Old 30-09-2021, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
PSA but need verification. Chanced upon some exchanges on the FL scene. Might be very good news for some.

https://www.sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=208...postcount=6794

Is SN ML Ke Xin now also Zi Qing the FL? Any bro has Intel?

Check T T site Zi Qing girl 4405

Or she kenna sabo-ed
Finally I can let it out, I thought she was way too easy
Ke Xin = Zi Qing confirmed
She used to be highly selective of her FJ offering, at least that’s what she said
Now perhaps just more selective in screening phone numbers ba
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1